剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
我们爱你
We love you
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
画具店
收银处
伙计 我说了 这对不上
Buddy, I'm telling you, it doesn't match.
把我的钱还给我
So give me my goddamn money back.
先生 别忘了 这是半光涂料
Sir, keep in mind, this is a semi-gloss finish,
所以我建议你带回家
so I suggest, take it on home,
在你做出决定之前 先看看你觉得这怎么样
and see how you like it before you make a decision.
如果你不喜欢 你可以带回来
And if you don't like it, you can always bring it back.
我们可以给你全额退款
We'll give you a full refund.
好在多久期限之内呢
Uh-huh. And how long is that good for?
九十天
Ninety days.
不客气
Great.
抱歉 我声音大了点
Sorry I raised my voice.
相信我 我明白
Believe me, I understand.
-再见 -好 走好
- See you. - All right. Take care.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
下一个
Who's next?
我觉得我要爱上这九号♥杆了
Think I may have to marry this nine iron.
左手肘缩进去 这是关键
Left elbow in, that's the key.
彭沙科拉警♥察♥斯塔尔
Pensacola PD, Starr.
我们一直在找你
We've been looking a long time for you.
搞什么...
What the...
他在打手♥枪♥
He's jacking off!
局长
Chief.
看来直接过杆了
Feels like it breaks right to left.
你屠戮了天主
You slaughtered the Heavenly Host.
他们阻拦我
They got in my way.
所以我把他们像湿床单一样撕碎了
So I tore them apart like a wet sheet.
你不是被送到地狱了吗
Were you not sent to Hell?
临终忏悔
Deathbed confession.
让我的人杀戮 我让他们遭到杀戮
...led my men to slaughter, and I led them to be slaughtered.
他亏欠了我 所以我开枪打死了他
He did me wrong, so I shot him and killed him.
用钝刀将他开膛破肚
Split him wide open with a dull blade.
然后 我上了他的妻子
And after, I had my way with his wife,
他的儿子当时在我身边哭泣
while his children were crying on me.
上帝原谅我 我非常爱他
God forgive me. I dearly loved him.
阿门
Amen.
传教士
Preacher.
他觉得你肯定会回到这里
He figured you'd come back here sometime.
他觉得你和我肯定还有一些未了之事
Figured that you and I had some unfinished business.
他猜得没错
He figured right.
你好大的胆子
You dare?
没有人能审判我
It is given unto none to judge me!
让开
Stand aside!
你不能理解吗
Can you not understand,
威廉
William?
你知道
Can you know
在伊始之前就独为创造者
what it was like to be the creator
是什么样的吗
in the time before creation?
我独自一人
I was alone.
无尽的孤独
Infinite loneliness.
所以无中生有
And so, out of nothing,
我创造了爱
I created love.
我最伟大的礼物 威廉
My greatest gift, William.
请允许我摘下王冠
Allow me to take my throne
并将其赐予你
and give it to you.
你的家人 你的女儿
Your family, your little girl.
我十分爱他们
I love them so.
我知道
I know.
曾被夺走的一切
What was taken
是时候返还了
shall now be returned.
站在一旁
Stand aside,
让我给予你无尽的
and let me give you an eternity
爱
of love.
倘若
What if
我选择憎恨呢
I choose hate?
那才是最重要的
That's what's important.
在这陈旧的世界中感到有用
To feel useful in this old world.
为了对抗邪恶不惜一切
To hit a lick against what's wrong,
或是为了正义畅所谏言
or to say a word for what's right,
即使你因为谏言而被公然抨击
even though you get walloped for saying that word.
我可能听起来像是个在过江营会上
Now, I may sound like a Bible-beater yelling up a revival
叫嚣复兴的狂热信徒
at a river-crossing camp meeting,
但是这丝毫不改变真理
but that don't change the truth none.
世间既有对 亦有错
There's right, and there's wrong.
你必须舍我其它
You got to do one or the other.
你若遵循正义 方可逍遥自在
You do the one, and you're living.
你若堕落黑暗 也许能行走在世
You do the other, and you may be walking around,
但是必定苟延残喘
but you're dead as a beaver hat.
四十年后
杰西·卡斯特 图丽普·普莉希拉-珍·汉丽埃塔·奥黑尔
我听说你在银行工作 是吗
So I hear you're a banker now. Is that right?
其实
Well,
我在经营一个资产管理基金
I run an asset management fund.
我们为小型企业提供慈善捐赠
We advise small businesses on charitable giving,
资产所有权和收入替代策略方面的建议
titling of assets, and income replacement strategies.
-我一直在祈祷 -是吗
- I've been praying. - Yeah?
不知道为什么 但是
Don't really know why, but...
就是一直有在祈祷
Just have.
不 我理解
No, I get it.
我觉得你父亲也会如此
I think your daddy would, too.
-你这么想 -是的
- You think? - Oh, yeah.
他说你曾喝过汽油
He said you, uh, used to drink gasoline...
还用电锯杀过二十个天使 是真的吗
...and killed 20 angels with a chainsaw. Is that true?
不 那些都不是真的 他夸大其词
No, that's not bloody true. He's exaggerating.
我喝的是发动机冷却剂
It was engine coolant.
他说你是他见过最坚强的人
He says you were the toughest guy he ever met.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
他说这些话对我来说很重要
That means a lot coming from him.
母亲也是
Mom, too.
她经常谈起你
She talked about you a lot.
实际上是一直在说
All the time, actually.
也许她在想你为什么从来没回去看过他们
Guess she wondered why you never came back to see them.
我一直很想 只是
I always meant to. I just...
我一直
I always...
我没有时间 你知道吗
I run out of time. You know?
我理解
I get it.
她爱你
She loved you.
十分爱你
Very much.
在过去的一百五十年间 我被刺伤
Over 150 years, and I've been stabbed, bloody
切碎 炸毁 从飞机上扔下来
chopped up, blown up, dropped out of airplanes,
但我却仍然坚持前行
and I just, I just kept going.
因为你就应该这么做 你需要
Because that's what you do. You just...
你需要让自己振作起来 知道吗
You got to pick yourself up, you know?
忘记伤痛 尝试着继续前行
Just forget the pain, try and carry on.
但是你该死的母亲
But your bloody mom,
你知道她开枪打了我胸口两次吗
did you know she shot me twice in the chest?
直击心口 两次
Right in the heart. Two times.
那是很多年前了
That was years ago.
伤口依旧很疼
It still hurts.
伙计们 别闹了 放尊重些
Guys, quit your messing, and be respectful!
-对不起 -没事的
- I'm sorry. - Oh, it's all right.
我想我该走了
I think I'll get going.
现在去哪里
Where to now?
曼谷 蒂华纳
Bangkok? Tijuana?
一直喜欢听你的冒险故事
Always did love hearing about your adventures.
不可能吧
Hmm. No way.
我想我会去新的地方
I think I'll try someplace new.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表