剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
北达科他州
行啦 伙计 会很有意思的
Come on, man. It's gonna be fun.
跳点舞 放点音乐
A little dancing, a bit of music.
再说了 你光彩照人
Besides, you look good.
你看起来和舞王金·凯利简直一模一样
You look like a dead ringer for Gene Kelly,
如果他被闪电劈过的话
if he'd been struck by lightning.
金·凯利
Gene Kelly.
我可以给你讲金·凯利的故事
I could tell you stories about Gene Kelly.
我得走了
Well, I'm out of time.
我可不想错过演出
Don't wanna miss the show.
老天 这...这是什么意思
Christ, what... What is this?
为什么搞得这么复杂
Why all the bells and bagpipes?
为什么不直接亲自炸了全世界 了结一切
Why not just blow it up and end the world yourself?
那可是作弊
Well, that's cheating.
你们每个人都得贡献一份力量
You all have to play your part.
自♥由♥意志
Free will.
那才有意思
That's the fun.
他喜欢看着
He likes to watch.
谁准备好迎接弥赛亚了
Who's ready for their Messiah?
继续啊 但我告诉你
Go on. But I'm telling you,
父母们可不会高兴的
the parents will not be happy.
看来某人是破枪对神刀 不自量力
Looks like someone brought a gun to a knife fight.
田纳西州 诺克斯维尔
Knoxville, Tennessee.
做服务员 代课老师
Waitressing, substitute teaching.
各种活
Whatever.
我真正的工作是酗酒嗑药 胡作非为
My real job was rum and Cokes and making bad choices.
和条子上♥床♥
Sleeping with cops,
把大♥麻♥卖♥♥给八年级学生
dealing weed to eighth graders.
我迷失了
I was lost.
直到我遇见克劳斯
Until I met Klaus.
看见了他的力量
Saw his strength,
他毫无幽默感的残忍♥ 然后我...
his humorless cruelty, and I...
我又再次迷失了
I was lost all over again.
可不是嘛
Oh, yeah.
没有比毫无幽默感的残忍♥更好的动力了
Nothing like humorless cruelty to get you going.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我受够了你们这些不信之人
I am so sick and tired of you nonbelievers.
抽烟傻笑
Smoking and smirking.
只想着自己
And just thinking of themselves
和自己的所得
and what they're gonna get.
你以后都不用费脑想什么了
Well, you don't have to think anymore
因为当正义被邪恶玷污
'cause when the righteous lays down with the wicked,
这就是下场
this is what they get.
该死的 莎拉 你什么事都做不好
Damn it, Sarah. You can't do anything right.
能给我吗
May I?
有时候 西格绍尔手♥枪♥
Sometimes, with the SIG Sauer,
撞针过热的话...
when the firing pin gets hot...
会卡膛 我知道
It jams, I know.
关于世界的自私 你没说错
True what you say about selfishness in the world.
但有时候
Sometimes,
做对自身而言是对的事 只是对自身而言
doing what's right for you, and just you,
无关原因 宗教 或其他人
no cause, no religion, no man,
并不是自私
it ain't selfish at all.
有时候
Sometimes,
这就是正义
it's just righteous.
枪修好了
Now, this is fixed.
但我得留着它
But I'm gonna keep it.
我有一大堆枪
I got tons of them.
还是没有用
Still not working.
不 我没时间接内部服务电♥话♥
No, there's no time for an in-house service call.
世界今天就要终结了
The world is ending today.
不要又让我等着 不 阿德南...
Don't put me on hold again. No, Adnan...
你有在听吗 我说不要让我等...
Are you listening? I said don't put me on...
阿德南 阿德南
Adnan? Adnan?
您就是...
Hey, you're, uh...
我是您的骨灰粉 这是我老婆
Big fan. So is my wife.
亲爱的 打个招呼
Honey, say hello.
真是太荣幸了
It's just such a pleasure.
荣幸的是我
The pleasure is mine.
既然遇见您了 让我唠叨一分钟
Hey, while I have you, let me bend your ear a minute
我有太多问题要问了
'cause I got a lot of questions.
女士们 先生们
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
我们等待了2000年的这一刻到来了
the moment we've been waiting for, for 2,000 years.
有请弥赛亚
The Messiah!
演出时间到
Showtime.
听着 我也不喜欢这样
Look, I don't like it either,
但这是说好了的 所以赶紧的
but this is the deal. So come on.
别给我来这套 他们会杀了你的
Don't give me that. They were gonna kill you.
不
Uh, no.
来吧
Come on.
-你不能躲在衣服里 -不
- You can't hide in the clothes. - No.
-别躲在衣服里 -不
- Don't hide in the clothes. - No.
出来
Get out!
反正他们都死定了 走吧
Now. They're all gonna die anyway. Come on.
你在干什么 卡西
What are you doing, Cass?
去死
Die!
来啊
Come on!
-嬉皮懦夫 -法♥西♥斯♥猪
- Hippie wimp! - Fascist pig.
罗德尔医生前往烧伤科
Dr. Rodell to the burn unit.
-罗德尔医生前往烧伤科 -好了 他醒了
- Dr. Rodell to the burn unit. - Okay, he's waking up.
把绷带拆了
Let's remove the bandages.
你好呀 伙计 你出了事故
Hello there, mate. You've had an accident.
坏消息是 你面部受伤了
The bad news is, you've suffered some facial trauma.
好消息是 你能够活下去了
But the good news is, you're gonna be fine.
护士 能把镜子拿来吗
Nurse, could you, uh, could you get the mirror?
整容医生们干了几天几夜
Plastic surgeons here have been working day and night.
说你是他们的激♥情♥项目
Called you their passion project.
我们只是有点好奇想看一下
So we're all just a little bit curious to see what...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
给点尊重 他还是一个人
Have some respect, people. It's still a human being!
他击中我了 正中胰脏上
Oh, he got me. Right in the pancreas.
但是你还是会重生的 对吧
But you'll come back to life, right?
我拉裤子了
I shat myself.
-我自从... -他杀不掉你
- I haven't done that since... - He can't kill you.
我觉得那小子 能杀掉任何东西
I think that boy... He can kill anything.
我们的孩子 我们的孩子
Our baby. Our baby.
-你要去做正确的事 -那又是什么
- You do the right thing. Yeah. - And what is that?
亲爱的
Sweetheart!
创世纪
Genesis...
好吧
All right.
你赢了
You win.
再见了 传教士
Goodbye, Preacher.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
和谐与宁静
Peace and quiet.
家庭野营 一起种花♥园♥
Family picnics, planting a garden.
这是他提议给你的
That's what he's offering.
这也是你想要的
And that's what you want.
那你继续吧
So go on.
最后的杀戮
One last kill,
如果这真的是你想要的
if that's really what you want.
如果他活下来 所有人都会死
If he lives, everyone dies.
你明白吧
You get that, right?
这不是我的问题
It's not my problem.
哈普 去衣服那里躲一下
Hump, go and wait in the clothes.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
杰西
Jesse?
我爱他
I love him.
从我是个小孩子就开始
Ever since I was a little kid.
从未停止过
I never stopped.
他回来了然后
He came back and...
我知道这对你来说有一点糟糕
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表