剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
- Yeah, like what? - Like...
意大利菜就很好吃 不是吗
Italian food is good, isn't it?
保罗·纽曼
Paul Newman?
《爱之船》第二季 很棒
Season 2 of The Love Boat, brilliant.
好吧 说实话
All right. Be honest with me.
你到现在还是觉得
Did you really think, at the end of the day,
没有出现什么惊天的波折
that she could ever love something like you
她会爱上你这样的人吗
without a little divine intervention?
你肯定觉得我很软弱
You must think I'm weak.
你的确是
Yeah, you do.
你觉得我只是一个自私的
Yeah, you think I'm just a selfish bum
控制不了下♥体♥的家伙
who can't control the pitch.
不
No.
普朗切斯
Pronsias.
我觉得你是一个累坏了的小男孩
I think you're a tired little boy...
只想回家
who wants to go home.
我们很喜欢 不是吗
We enjoyed that, didn't we?
你绝对准备好了 先生
You were certainly ready, sir.
是的 我好好利用了我放荡的肉体
Yes, since I tapped into my wanton carnality.
那么多失去的美好时光都要好好补偿
Lots of lost time to make up for.
也许我们能在圣子跳舞之前
We could probably fit in another session
再来一次补偿
before the Holy Child dances.
你真是个贪婪的小家伙
Aren't you the greedy little Gus.
我是指在演出之后
I meant after the show.
如果还有之后的话 先生
If only, sir.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我只是说演出之后 我们都在天堂了
I just meant that after the show we'll be in Heaven.
我们就不能再这样做了
We won't be able to do this again.
你糊涂了 原来的计划是全部消灭
You're confused. The old plan was for total annihilation.
新计划是消灭部分人
The new plan is limited.
部分 先生
Limited, sir?
是的
Yes.
放几个炸♥弹♥干掉丹麦人
A few bombs here and there to take out the Danes,
教师联盟 嬉皮士
the teacher unions, the hippies.
新计划已经起草
New plans were drawn up,
送交给卧底外勤办事员了
sent out to our undercover field operatives.
是吗
Were there?
是的 我都给二号♥胡佛了
Yes, I gave them to Hoover Two.
该死
Shit.
但是 先生 限制天启还有什么意义
But, sir, what's the point of limiting an apocalypse?
重点显然是要杀戮 而不是被杀戮
The point is to kill and not get killed, obviously.
但我以为计划就是这样
But I thought that was the plan.
能够光荣地升上天堂
To die and ascend gloriously into Heaven.
拜托 你说话的口气
Please, you're starting to sound like
好像那种宗教疯子
one of those religious kooks.
把你自己清洗干净
Clean yourself up
但是不要碰我的坐浴盆
but don't touch my bidet.
我可不想你不雅的...
I don't want any of your unsightly...
好了 我要去解决这件事
Anyway, I have to go fix this.
斯塔尔先生 我想知道
HerrStarr, I have to know.
你当初为什么要加入圣杯
Why join the Grail in the first place?
这一切都是为了什么
What was all this for?
暴♥力♥ 权利 肮脏的性♥爱♥
Violence, power, dirty sex.
不然还有什么
Why else?
你的欲望显然已经满足了 弗拉夫曼
I mean, you've certainly had your fill, Flufferman.
看看你自己
Just look at yourself.
你还想上天堂
You going to Heaven?
拜托
Please.
快走了
Come on.
不来也行
Or don't.
随便你
Up to you.
真是太丢人了
It's so embarrassing.
你觉得我在斯大林格勒之后不觉得丢人吗
You don't think I was embarrassed after Stalingrad?
不 我坚持了下来 永不放弃
Nein. I just kept going. Never quit.
他不想要我
He doesn't want me.
我不知道还能怎么办了
I don't know what else to do.
是吗
Don't you?
我很感激你的支持 希♥特♥勒♥
I appreciate your support, Hitler.
你一直都相信我
You believed in me the whole time.
但是不
But no.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
当然了 不不不 我明白
No. No, no, no, of course. Of course, I know.
但我是
I am.
我很抱歉
I... I'm sorry.
我知道我应该和其他人一起
I know I should be up with the others
在上面享受天启 但是
enjoying the apocalypse, but...
原谅我 我不想死
Well, forgive me. I don't wanna die.
这里就行了
This will do.
-请坐 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Have a seat. - Screw you.
你见过电缆断裂后的
You ever see the inside of a passenger elevator
电梯内部吗
after its cable snaps?
就像辣椒肉酱一样
Looks like chili con carne.
坐
Sit.
-真是简单 -什么
- Well, that was easy. - What?
我让你做什么 你就做了
Told you to do something and you just did it.
你威胁要把我男友摔碎
You threatened to pulverize my boyfriend.
是啊 但我还指望你能反抗一番
Yeah, but I was hoping for a bit more fight.
你不是还有些别的蠢事要做吗
Don't you have some other dumbass shit you should be doing?
比如炸掉世界什么的
Like blowing up the world or something?
快了
Soon.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我和你说了
I just told you.
我想要反抗
I want a fight.
图丽普
Tulip?
图丽普
Tulip!
救命
Help!
往脸上来一拳
A punch in the face.
蛋蛋上来一脚
A kick in the balls.
都是我活该的
I deserve it.
不是吗 我做了这么多坏事
Don't I? All the terrible things I've done.
-是啊 当然了 -那来吧
- Oh, yeah, for sure. - So, come on.
抓紧机会
Take a shot.
你知道吗
You know what?
也许之前我还会感兴趣 但是现在
Maybe before I would have been interested, but now...
我不用了
I'm good.
你这么觉得吗
Oh, you think so?
你...你不用了
You're... You're good, huh?
我明白了 你觉得你变了
Yeah, I see, I see. You think you've changed.
不
No.
不 你这样的人 不会改变
No, people like you, you don't change.
本质不会
Not really.
你想知道我怎么想的吗
You wanna know what I think?
我觉得我在意你想法的日子
I think the days of me caring about what you think...
已经过去了
are done.
我觉得我能让你在意
Well, I bet I can make you care.
六十秒
Sixty seconds.
我敢打赌我会让你
I bet I can make you lose
恢复原来的暴脾气 揍我一顿
that famous temper of yours and hit me.
如果我错了 你赢了
And if I'm wrong, you win,
我就放过你和你朋友
I'll leave you and your friends alone.
我甚至会叫停天启
I'll even call off the apocalypse.
等等 不 等等
Hold on. No, hold on.
只要我坐在这里 一分钟内不打你吗
Just sit here and not hit you for one minute?
有什么诡计
What's the catch?
诡计
The catch.
诡计好以往一样 奥黑尔
The catch is the same as always, O'Hare.
你会搞砸的[要拧紧]
You're gonna screw it up.
杀人凶手
Murderer.
妓♥女♥
Whore.
骗子
Liar.
出轨
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表