剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
I like biscuits.
把他按在王座上
Just put him on the throne.
不是那种饼干
It's not that kind of biscuit.
杰西 活过来
Jesse. Live.
他们刚坐下准备吃饭
They're just sitting down to eat.
好吧
All right.
不行吗
No?
-很行 -行吗
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah?
很不错 里面有什么
It's good stuff. What's in here?
这是什么
What is that?
-这是蓝莓吗 -是的
- Are they blueberries? - Yeah.
-很不错吧 -放在汉堡里
- Good, right? - On a burger.
非常创新
It's very surprising.
哈普很喜欢 你看
Hump here sure loves it. Look at that.
没错
Yeah.
他的确很喜欢 对吧
He sort of does, doesn't he?
你在开玩笑吗 他超爱的
Oh, are you kidding me? He is a huge fan.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
可能只是一个小虫子 常有的...
It's probably just a little bug. You know, it happens...
我觉得这是会传染的
Well, I think it's contagious.
哈普
Hey, Hump.
该去月球了
Time to go to the moon.
去月球
Go to the moon!
你好 玛妮
Hello, Marnie.
天啊 我真是受够[恶心]
Oh, man. I am so sick...
先生 我想重申我关于一枪打死他们...
Sir, I'd like to renew my request to put a bullet in...
那孩子在哪里
Where is the child?
他早就跑了
He's long gone.
-发现目标 -我们走
- Target acquired. - Let's go.
-动手 -什么
- Do it. - What?
卡西
Cass...
我们还是考虑一下
Let's think about this.
-干掉他 -不
- Take him out. - No.
那就给我
Give it to me.
听着 我不会杀了哈普 好吗
Look, I'm not going to kill Hump, all right?
他什么坏事都没干
He hasn't done anything.
给我 不然我就抢
Give it, or I'll take it.
我很尊重你 好吗
Look, I respect you, all right,
以及你的战斗力 图丽普
and your skills as a fighter, Tulip.
但是说实话 我是个吸血鬼
Well, honestly, though, I'm a bloody vampire.
你不可能...
You know, there's no way in hell you're...
不不不
No, no, no!
去月球了
To the moon!
该死
Shit.
-我很抱歉... -没关系
- I'm sorry about the... - That's all right.
我是有点大男子主义了吧
I was mansplaining a bit, wasn't I?
说出来的感觉更糟糕了
It's just going to be such a bitch to pull out.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
还能怎么办
What else?
我们得去找他
We gotta go get him.
救他还是杀他
To save him or to kill him?
你好 我的孩子
Hello, my child.
是的 真的是我
Yes, yes. It's really me.
这不是什么把戏 你不是在地狱
It's not a trick. You're not in Hell.
我把你带了回来
I brought you back.
我成功了
I did it.
我拒绝了
I refused.
他们用尽了一切办法
They tried everything they could.
他们烧我 他们折磨我 但我拒绝了
They burnt me, they tortured me, but I refused!
-我拒绝了 -我知道
- I refused! - I know you did.
那只是一个测试
It was just a test.
那该死的一切 我的一生都只是测试 对吗
The whole damn thing, my whole life was a test right?
-是的 -而我通过了
- Yes, it was. - And I passed!
你就不用重头开始了
So you don't have to start again.
你就不用毁灭世界了
You don't have to end the world,
因为我通过了
because I passed!
你差点
You came
就成功了
so close.
差点
Close?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没有辜负你
I didn't forsake you.
我没有坐上你的王座
I didn't sit on your throne.
是的 但是你想
Yeah, but you wanted to.
我想
I wanted to?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你的内心有罪 杰西
You sinned in your heart, Jesse.
那还不算认真吗
Is that not serious?
你要因为我受到了诱惑而要毁灭世界吗
You're gonna end the world because I was tempted?
人人都有罪
All have sinned
辜负了上帝的恩典
and fallen short of the glory of God.
你说得好像
You're making it sound like
这测验是不可能通过的
there was no way to pass the test.
我赋予了人类自♥由♥意志
I gave mankind free will.
选择是你自己的
Your choices are your own,
后果亦是如此
and so are the consequences.
是你把我们塑造成这样的
You made us this way.
我以自己的形象塑造了你们
I made you in my own image.
你们应该好好谢谢我
A little thanks would be nice.
谢谢你 为了什么
Thank you? For what?
患了癌症的孩子
Kids with cancer?
卡戴珊家族
The Kardashians?
看看你
Look at you
盯着我看
staring at me.
你父亲就是这样教育你的吗
Is this how your father raised you?
直视着你的主
To look your Lord right in the eye?
这次的造物已经
This Creation's been...
这是次不错的尝试
Well, it's been a nice run.
不要绝望
Don't despair.
你在一切都结束之前
You've still got a little part to play
还有点作用
before it's all said and done.
末日再见
See you at the apocalypse.
别忘了带上你的朋友们
Don't forget to bring your friends.
圣杯成员
Grail members!
请让开一条道路
Please, clear a path,
让圣父登上舞台
as your Allfather makes his way to the stage.
他来了 重夺当年永驻的美貌
Here he is, fully restored to his ageless beauty,
你们的圣父
your Allfather!
军人 官员 临时工
Soldiers, functionaries, temps,
还有其他的圣杯职员
and others servants of the Grail,
你们的弥赛亚回来了
your Messiah has returned.
好
Yeah!
我的朋友们 终于
My friends, at long last,
世界末日定了
the apocalypse has...
来临日期
An air date?
没错
That's right.
来临日期
An air date!
你的人能让我们进去
Your guy can get us in?
很好
Good.
感觉快到结尾了
Feels like the end almost.
我想我们终归都有一死
I guess we all gotta die sometime.
对
Yeah.
帕特里克和墨菲
Patrick and Murphy.
他们出海钓鱼
They were out fishing at sea.
船上的发动机坏了
And the engine on the boat dies.
酒店
圣杯
"帕特里克 你为什么要那样做
"Patrick, what in the hell are you doing that for?
现在我们只能在船上撒尿了"
Now we're gonna have to piss in the boat."
伙计
Oi, mate.
我们昨天排队听到你说坏话
We heard you in line yesterday talking shit.
说坏话
Talking shit?
关于一个在这里很受尊敬的人
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表