剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Up there.
好了 咱们走吧
All right. Let's go.
不是吧
Not again.
卡西
Cass?
卡西
Cass?
*该关门了...*
*Closing time...*
*打开所有的门 然后...*
*Open all the doors and...*
*让你出去*
*Let you out*
谢谢你能和我见面 神父
Thanks for meeting with me, Father.
听说他们放你出来了
I hear they're letting you out.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 由于某些原因
Yeah. For some reason
他们以为我吃了卡斯特传教士
they thought I ate Preacher Custer.
但他们没在我的排泄物里找到他 所以
But they couldn't find him in my poop, so...
你想怎么样
So what do you want?
我只是
I'm just...
我只想弄明白
I'm just hoping to figure out
接下来怎么办
what is next?
就好比
You know, like what...
我该做些什么
What am I supposed to do?
上帝的旨意是什么
What's God's plan?
我也在想一样的事
I've been wondering the same thing.
上帝会对你这种人有什么样的旨意呢
What's his plan for someone like you?
喜剧性的救赎 还是警世的传说
Comic relief? Cautionary tale?
还是抑制进食
Appetite suppressant.
摇滚明星怎么样
What about rock star?
也许他只是不想去想了
Or maybe he just doesn't want to think about it anymore.
错误已经酿成了
Mistakes were made,
最好还是原谅 诸如此类的说辞
best forgotten kind of thing.
也许 到了最后
Or maybe in the end,
对你这种人来说
when it comes to someone like you,
根本就没有旨意
there is no plan.
是啊
Yeah.
摇滚明星
Rock star.
卡西
Cass!
卡西迪
Cassidy?
你打算怎么办
What you wanna do?
别管他了
Forget him.
想象一座山峰
Picture a mountain
绵延一英里 深入云霄
a mile wide, and soaring high,
全是白花花的秘鲁精制海♥洛♥因♥堆成的
made entirely of pure flaked Peruvian heroin.
想象一个女孩
Picture the girl,
图丽普 属于你
Tulip, all to yourself.
想象一下爱尔兰
Picture Ireland.
没错
That's right.
你最深层的渴望
Your deepest desires.
比利
Billy?
来吧 爸
Come on, Dad.
你还在等什么 胜利游♥行♥吗
What are you waiting for? A victory parade?
小心点 可别把他惹烦了
Careful now, don't cross him.
这样对我的救命恩人就太无礼了
That'd be poor thanks to the man who saved me life.
让开 你们这些小家伙
Oh, out of the way, young gombeens.
你回来了
You came back to us.
真高兴能再次听到你的声音
I'm glad to hear your voice.
我的孩子啊
Oh, my boy.
第二次机会到来
A second chance approaches.
你本可以选择的生活
The life you could have had.
你本可以成为的人
The man you should have been.
如果不是因为杰西·卡斯特
And if it weren't for Jesse Custer,
那个人♥渣♥
that smug son of a bitch,
本该属于你的女孩
the girl you would have had.
你只需要
And all you have to do
做一件简单的事
is one little thing.
没事的 杰西
It's gonna be okay, Jesse.
好吗 卡西可以照顾他自己的
All right? Cass can look after himself.
他有多少次深陷困境 然后从容脱险了
The amount of shit he's gotten up and walked away from?
是啊 好多次了
Yeah, pile of shit.
杰西 听我说好吗
Hey, Jesse, listen to me, okay?
不会有事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay, I promise.
那是上帝
That's God.
听我说 杰西·卡斯特 我发誓
Now you listen to me, Jesse Custer, I swear...
有一次我和他在沙漠里
That time I was with him in the desert,
我一直都表示着我对他的忠诚
the whole time when I was with him
而他暴露了他的本性
when he showed me who he was,
傲慢 可恨
arrogant, hateful.
甚至是在他咬进我的皮肉的时候
Even when his teeth were ripping into my flesh,
我也从来没想过阻止他
I never thought to stop him.
我从来没想过用我的力量阻止上帝
I never thought to use my power to stop God.
我从来没想过
I just never did.
我看了那封信
I read the letter, you know.
然后
And...
"永久"是什么意思
What's perpetuity mean?
就是永远的意思
Means forever.
我知道 我只是想确认你也知道
Well, I knew that. I was just checking if you did.
我现在希望要是我没有烧掉就好了
Now I really wish I hadn't burned it.
你为什么要烧掉
What'd you do that for?
我其实算是烧掉了一所教堂
Well, I sort of burned a church down.
我并不以此为豪
I ain't proud of it.
这真是太荒谬了
Now this is officially bullshit.
把我托上去 让我从外面打开
Get me up there so I can open it from the outside.
好吧
All right.
-小心点 -我不怕他
- Be careful. - I ain't scared of him.
-你应该害怕 -我知道
- You should be. - I know, right?
座无虚席啊 没有糖纸 没有短讯
Full house, very respectful. No candy wrappers, no texting,
只有对葆拉·庞德斯通的疯狂
went crazy for Paula Poundstone.
她真有趣
She's funny.
有什么事吗 弗拉夫曼
Something the matter, Flufferman?
对不起 先生 只是
I'm sorry, sir, it's just...
-就是现在了 -是的
- This is it. - Yes.
就是今晚了
Tonight is it.
是的 我们的努力就是为了今晚
Yes, it's everything we've worked for.
今晚上帝有人严加看护
God is on security tonight.
你应该好好放松 休息一下
You should enjoy it. Take a break.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们合作很好
We've made a good team.
我们合作很棒
We've made a great team.
你是一个有型的女人
You're a handsome woman.
我是一个很有型的男人
And I am a very handsome man.
你疯了
You're just mental.
你让狗吃到巧克力就会死
You make dogs die when they eat chocolate.
小唐 睾丸 这些设计都很烂
You know, Don Jr., testicles, that's terrible design.
你以前有那么多烂主意
You've had some bad ideas in the past,
但这次是最糟糕的
but this is just the worst.
我们都不希望看到他有事
We both would hate to see anything happen to him.
别给我来这套
Don't give me that.
你...你就希望我看着哈普
You... You... You just want me to look after Hump
等他跳起舞来然后整个世界毁灭
till he dances and then the whole bleeding world blows up.
那又怎样
So what?
那有三十亿人
Three billion people is what!
76亿9200万多人
Seven billion six hundred and ninety-two million and change.
我就是不敢相信...我真的...
I just can't believe... I honestly...
我希望宇宙的奥秘
I had hoped that the secret to the universe
能更加复杂一些 而不是
was something a bit more complex than just...
全基于一个有自杀倾向的狮子头上帝
God's a frizzy-haired homicidal lunatic.
你在维护谁
Who are you defending?
人类吗
People?
一百多年来 人们只会折磨你
Over a hundred years and all they've done is torment you.
再说了 反正他们迟早都会死
Besides, they're all going to die sooner or later.
这是人性最好的特点之一 你不觉得吗
That's one of humanity's best features, don't you think?
他们也做了些好事
Well, they've done good stuff, too, all right?
-比如说呢 -比如
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表