剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
I get that that sucks a little bit for you.
我懂
I get it.
但是为此炸掉整个世界
But you wanna blow up the whole world 'cause of it?
长点心眼 不要像个小屁孩一样 让开
Wise up, quit acting like a baby, and move!
让开
Move!
你想让我怎么说
What do you want me to say, huh?
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
没有人 我的意思是没有人
No one, and I mean no one,
能像你一样逗我开心
makes me laugh like you do.
你也知道我爱你 但是
And you know I love you, but...
只有我伤心的时候
Only when I'm sad.
或者想来一炮的时候
And I need a little shag.
你总打我
You've hit me a lot.
说实话 我不放在心上
And, honestly, I let it go
因为我爱你
because I love you.
所以我就让你伤害我
So I just let you hurt me.
但是我受够了
But I am so done.
如果你再像那样打我
And if you hit me like that again,
说实话 我他妈会杀了你
honestly, I'm gonna fucking kill you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
首先我听到了 你是我最好的朋友
First I'm hearing it, you know? You're my best friend.
你觉得你就能占我老婆便宜吗
You think it's okay to try and grab-ass my wife?
亨利 他没占我便宜 他只是给我个暗示
Henry, he didn't grab-ass. He just sent me a text.
这还不是最糟糕的
That's not even the worst of it.
之后 他还想跟我讲
Next, he tries to tell me...
你对我很失望
You're disappointed in me.
你就是一个异教♥徒♥
You're just another unbeliever.
起来然后站到油布上
Stand up and get on the tarp.
然而你又信仰什么呢
And you believe what, exactly?
职责 服侍
Duty. Service.
正义
Righteousness.
在这个严酷又可恶的一生辛勤劳作
Toiling in a harsh and hateful life
最后被奖励上天堂
to be rewarded in Paradise.
人生不是一个需要经历的过程
Life is not a thing to pass through.
人生就是它本身
Life is the thing itself.
看那边
Look there.
尘埃在窗边的阳光下飘动
The particulates of dust dancing in the window light.
也没那么令人讨厌 不是吗
Nothing very hateful about that, is there?
我刚刚接完埃及海军
I just got off the phone
一个潜水艇指挥官的电♥话♥
with a submarine commander in the Egyptian Navy.
当这个世界化为灰烬的时候 我们可以逃走
While the world turns to ash, we'll make our escape.
不 你会站到油布上的
No. You're getting on the tarp.
我们
"We"?
我们将会生活在水下 你和我
We're going to live under the sea, you and I.
吃东西 做瑜伽 一起讨论我们喜欢的书
Eating, yoga, talking about books we like,
用我的菊花反复取悦你
pleasuring you repeatedly with my anus.
我不认为天堂会给你这种东西
I don't think you'll get that kind of offer from Paradise.
你对我来说很宝贵 弗拉夫曼
You are of great value to me, Flufferman.
你一直都是
And you always have been.
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir,
我的名字叫费瑟斯通
but my name is Featherstone.
倒计时已经到零了
The clock says zero.
必须等到他跳舞 那才是信♥号♥♥
He has to dance. That's the signal.
杀掉我们 杀掉我们
Kill us all! Kill us all!
杀掉我们 杀掉我们
Kill us all! Kill us all!
到头来
At the end of the day,
你喝了多少酒都不是借口
how many beers you've had is no excuse.
-圣子哪去了 -已经有一阵了
- I wonder where the Holy Child is? - It's been a while.
你也知道这种类型的表演者 想让我们求他出来
You know these performer types. Want us to beg for it.
或许谁应该去查看他一下
Maybe somebody should check on him.
我的故事刚讲到一半呢
I'm in the middle of my story.
不了吧 这是你的末日
Or not. It's your apocalypse.
你也可以改天再死
You can die some other day.
我今天就想死 走吧
I wanna die today. Let's go.
杀了我们 杀了我们
Kill us all! Kill us all!
我会带些帮手
I'd bring help,
以防他怯场
in case he has stage fright.
杀了我们 杀了我们
Kill us all! Kill us all!
弥赛亚
Messiah?
弥赛亚
Messiah?
弥赛亚
Messiah?
弥赛亚
Messiah?
弥赛亚
Messiah?
弥赛亚
Messiah?
你还觉得我是最搞笑的吗
Still think I'm the funniest?
弥赛亚 弥赛亚
Messiah? Messiah?
其实我还是这么想
Yeah. I do, actually.
卡西
Cass...
我知道
I know.
-卡西 -我知道
- Cass. - I know.
走开
Go away.
看来没有第二次机会了
So much for second chances.
去月球
To the moon.
他是我见过的最好的人
He was the best person I ever met.
没有废话 没有各种安排
No bullshit, no agendas.
他喜欢所有人 混球也不例外
He liked everyone, even assholes.
这就是我和他在一起时的感觉
It was the way I'd feel when I was with him, you know?
感觉就像他改变了你一样
It just felt like... Like he changed you.
他真的很特别
He was really special.
犹太佬
Jew!
犹太佬
Jew!
你说的没错
You're goddamn right.
-爸 -是时候了 孩子
- Dad? - It's time, son.
终于到了
Finally.
到什么时候了
It's time for what?
去
To...
去成为弥撒亚
To be the Messiah.
弥撒亚 弥撒亚 弥撒亚
Messiah! Messiah! Messiah!
弥撒亚 弥撒亚
Messiah! Messiah!
我有坏消息要告诉你们
I got some bad news for you people.
听好了
So listen up.
你是在拒绝吗
You're saying no?
我以前也希望如此
I used to want it.
成为每个人的救世主 正如你承诺过一样
To be the Savior for everyone, like you promised.
我只是个人
I'm just a person, you know?
和其他人没多大差别
No better, no worse than anybody.
你知道我是不需要你的 对吗
You know I don't need you, right?
"弥撒亚"那一出 只是
The "Messiah" Thing, it's just... It's...
只是表演而已
It's showbiz.
我一个人就能把那玩意给炸了
I can blow the whole thing up myself
只要我想 任何时候都行
at any time for any reason.
你也可以选择仁慈
Or you could be merciful.
-仁... -耐心 包容 博爱
- Mer... - Patient, tolerant, and loving.
博爱
Loving?
没错 这三样美好的事物是永存的
Yeah. And these three things remain.
信念 希望和爱
Faith, hope, and love.
最美好的
The greatest of the...
滚
Run.
末日不会降临
The world is not coming to an end.
至少不会是今天
Not today anyway.
我们不会这么容易就解脱的
We're not getting away with it that easy.
你们这些看着这个扯淡才艺秀的人
So for all of you watching this unhappy horseshit talent show,
把电视关了吧
turn your TVs off.
真让人失望
That's disappointing.
一切都还好吧 医生
Is everything okay, Doc?
我本来在家躺着
I was at home lying in bed,
忍♥不住想起你
and I couldn't stop thinking about you.
好吧
Okay.
想起你忍♥受的一切
Thinking about what you've endured.
非常艰难 是吗
It's been so hard, hasn't it?
是啊
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表