剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
They found Him.
我要走了
I have to go.
我想去
I wanna go.
祂在哪里
Where is He?
圣安东尼奥
San Antonio.
阿♥拉♥莫教堂
欢迎
Welcome.
来吧 孩子
Come, my child.
和我坐在一起
Sit with me.
回去过你们的生活吧
Go about your lives.
还把
Go ahead.
变成白天
Make it day.
变成黑夜
Make it night.
好吧
Well,
现在把话说开了
now that we have that out of the way.
啤酒 苏打水 还是无糖胡椒博士
Beer? Soda pop? Diet Dr. Pepper?
我有很多问题
I have so many questions.
问吧
Ask.
我是说
I mean,
还有生癌症的孩子呢
kids with cancer.
是啊 痛苦是最好的老师
Oh. Yeah. Suffering is a great teacher.
它会让人拥有力量
It gives a person strength.
或者直接害死你
Or it kills you.
也能教会留在世上的人拥有力量
And teaches strength to those left behind.
好吧
All right.
那这些宗教都是错误的吗
All the other religions, now, they're wrong?
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
很多 都是对的
There's a lot that, uh, that is right,
我很尊重其他的信仰
that I, uh, admire about the other faiths.
但他们会下地狱
But they're going to Hell?
不不不
No, no, no. Not, uh...
-不一定 -好吧
- Not necessarily. - Right.
那其他星球上的生命呢
What about life on other planets?
-没有 -什么
- No. - What?
有机气体和水当然有
Organic gases, water deposits, sure.
拜托
Oh, come on. I mean,
所有星球 我们不知道的星球上也没有吗
all the planets? Even the ones we don't know about?
怎么 你还希望有虫子眼和激光枪的外星人
What, you want aliens with bug eyes and laser guns
来抓你吗 抱歉了
coming to get you? Sorry.
的确很惊讶
Yeah, that's surprising.
没有豆角了
Out of bean dip.
要小猪扭扭的东西吗
Something from Piggly Wiggly?
不 不 宝贝 谢谢 你要什么吗
No. No, babe. Thank you. Anything?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no. No. Thank you.
还要问什么呢
Well, what else?
巨石阵
Stonehenge?
大屠♥杀♥
The Holocaust?
意识的主要成分是什么
What are the key components of consciousness?
我的爸爸在天堂吗
Is my dad in Heaven?
你的原罪
Your original sin.
你父亲
Your father is, uh,
穷其一生都在帮助别人
a man who dedicated his life to helping others.
他从来不喝酒 不咒骂
He never drank or cursed
完全就是一个正派的人
or so much as cracked a Playboy.
你不停地向我祈祷
And you prayed to me so hard
让他在地狱的业火中焚身
that he might burn in the fires of Hell.
我拒绝了你的祈祷
I denied your prayer.
他在天堂
He's in Heaven.
当然了
Of course.
我想告诉你的是
Here's what I want you to know,
虽然这可能难以理解
and it might be difficult to understand,
但是我让你父亲死去的那一刻
but the moment that I let your father die,
以及随后你人生中的每一刻
and each and every single moment of your life that followed,
都是我对你的爱
was an expression of my love.
我爱你 杰西·卡斯特
I love you, Jesse Custer.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
很好
Good.
现在轮到你了
Now, it's your turn.
回应我
To say it back.
说你爱我
Say you love me.
你最大的愿望就是被爱
Your great design is being loved.
对吗
Right?
这就是为什么
That's it. That... That's the why.
我给了你痛苦 我给了你快乐
I gave you pain. I gave you joy.
你的家
Your family?
你感受到的幸福
That happiness that you feel?
都是我的主意
That was my idea.
这次见面就和我每次想象中的会面一样
You know, whenever I imagined this moment, it was just like this.
我们聊天 你会回答我的问题
We'd talk, you'd answer my questions.
我会了解关于我父亲的事 你会帮我理解
I'd hear about my dad, and you'd help me understand.
一切都会和以前一样
What will be is what has always been.
我会回到天堂
I will go back to Heaven.
你只需要
And all you need to do
说出来
is say it.
我明白 我明白 我明白
I get it. I get it. I get it.
我理解
I understand.
很好
Good.
我理解没有一个像你这样
I understand that we would all be better off
缺乏关爱的贱♥人♥在身边会更好
without a needy little bitch like you around.
那边
There.
那边
There.
上面
Up.
下来
Down.
你继续开着车
You keep driving around,
做你在人世做的事
doing whatever it is you're doing down here.
但是我警告你
But I'm warning you,
不要靠近天堂 不要来烦我们
stay out of Heaven, and leave us alone.
你竟敢
You dare...
都只是因为你有这种邪恶的力量
Only because of your perverse power.
自♥由♥吧
Be free.
-为什么 -我根本不需要
- Why? - I don't fucking need it.
我要把你撕碎
I will rip you apart.
我要吃掉你的内脏
I will gorge on your innards
用你的骨头剔牙
and pick my teeth with your bones!
那我也不会爱你
Still won't make me love you.
我是受人爱戴的上帝 杰西
I am a loving God, Jesse,
但是我对你的耐心
but my patience with you,
我对所有人类的耐心 快走到尽头了
my patience with all humanity, is nearing its end.
你要回应我的爱
You will return my affection,
不然你们就要被取代了
or your replacement awaits.
天 你真是硬气
Man, you're tough.
我明白 我们有缺陷
I get it. We got flaws,
很多缺陷 上百万个缺陷
thousands of them. Millions.
当然了
Of course.
但大部分情况下 我还是认为人类是个奇迹
But on the most part, I think humanity's a goddamn miracle.
所以在我看来 你应该感到自豪
And for that, in my opinion, you should be proud.
但如果你有更好的后备选择
But if you got something better cooking up in there,
当然了
by all means,
来吧
go for it.
而我现在要去看一场电影
Meantime, I'm gonna go see a movie.
别挑这个时候
Please, not now.
爸爸 我爱你
Daddy, I love you.
你们都给我闭嘴
Shut up! All of you.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy
你想要什么
What do you want?
爸爸
Daddy-
爸爸
Daddy-
爸爸
Dad-
爸爸 我爱你
Dad... I love you
我爱你 爸爸
I love you Daddy
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表