剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
他在哪里
Where is he?
尤金 他在哪里
Eugene, where is he?
你还挺温柔的 医生
Got a gentle touch there, Doc.
下一个是什么 海绵浴吗
What's next? Sponge bath?
已经白天了
We're burning daylight.
我还想睡个懒觉呢
I was thinking of sleeping in.
给我走
Move.
放下武器 跪下
Drop your weapons and get on your knees.
随便试试
Just checking.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
去杀了上帝
To kill God.
临终前转性
Deathbed conversions.
你逗我玩呢
You cannot be serious.
只要有信仰 就不会被定罪
Whoever believes is not condemned,
没有信仰的人才会被定罪
whoever does not believe is.
按你的逻辑来说
So, by your logic,
一个人可以引发一场战争
one could start a world war,
意图消灭整个民族 格但斯克屠♥杀♥级别的
try to exterminate an entire people, level Danzig,
如果在最后一刻忏悔 就能去天堂
and still go to Heaven if they repent at the last second?
如果他们真心忏悔的话
If they repent, yes.
但这要变了
But that is going to change.
-不会 -会的
- No, it isn't. - Yes, it is,
否则我就收回那些同性恋
or I am taking back the homosexuals.
那好吧
Well, then,
也许根本就不需要让末日降临
maybe there doesn't need to be an apocalypse after all.
不好意思 先生们 但末日是要降临的
I'm sorry, gentlemen, but we are having the apocalypse.
其实 已经在暗中进行了
In fact, it's already underway.
是吗
Ja?
-第二阶段 -更进一步
- Phase two? - Escalate.
点燃整个世界的火种
A spark to set the world on fire.
-我喜欢 -灵魂开始涌入
- I love it. - Souls are coming,
源源不断
in numbers, in bulk.
你们得决定哪些灵魂可以去天堂
So, you need to decide which souls are going to Heaven,
哪些得下地狱
and which to Hell.
赶紧的
Chop-chop, then.
回去工作
Back to work.
复仇不会让你安宁
Revenge won't bring you peace.
你可以愤怒
You can be angry,
你可以骂他混♥蛋♥
you can call him a son of a bitch,
但你不能杀他
but you can't kill him.
沃克左轮
The .44 Walker.
是有史以来威力最大的手♥枪♥
It's the most powerful handgun ever made.
一个人就能射穿星球
A man can shoot through planets.
我能杀了他
I can kill him.
出发吧
Let's go.
吃屎去吧
Eat shit.
我说 出发
I said, let's go.
然后我说 吃屎去吧
And then I said, "Eat shit."
他也带走了我的家人
He took my family, too.
我的父母
My dad, mom...
他们都是好人
They were good people.
比你我好多了 这是肯定的
A lot better than me and you, that's for sure.
以前也生了个孩子
Had a baby, too, once.
我和图丽普
Tulip and I.
在达拉斯 好多年前了
Dallas, years ago.
这一切
All this shit,
痛苦和暴♥乱♥
suffering and commotion...
你想知道是怎么回事 为什么
You wanna know what the hell? Why?
我也是
I do.
我需要知道这到底是什么意思
I need to know what it means.
我还没死
Well, I'm not dead,
说明你想留我一命
which means you want me alive,
也意味着我说了算
which means I'm calling the shots.
你把可以射穿星球的枪塞回皮套里
So why don't you holster your planet-shooting guns
然后离开
and walk away.
把上帝交给我
Leave God to me.
你想知道是什么意思
Want to see what it means,
传教士
Preacher?
不
No.
等等
Wait.
查理 坐等着美国人来
Just sit tight until the Americans arrive, Charlie.
查理
Charlie?
查理 你还在吗
Charlie, you there?
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我们刚好错过他
We just missed him.
应该就在正前方
Gotta be right up ahead.
此路不通
爆发
在大洋洲的另一端
Across Oceania,
好战的新西兰人
as a bellicose New Zealand
已经动员了他们在塔斯曼海中的
has mobilized their carrier strike force
航母攻击编队 以回应他们对
in the Tasman Sea, in response to the allegation
澳大利亚谋杀他们
that Australia is responsible
敬爱的副总理的指控
for the murder of their beloved Deputy Prime Minister.
守住侧面 兄弟
Flank your decks, mate.
可能有情况
We might have a situation.
澳大利亚总理否认这些指控
The Australian Prime Minister denies the claims,
但坚称澳大利亚有权捍卫自己的主♥权♥
but asserts the country's right to defend itself
不受任何侵犯
against any violation of its sovereignty.
这是什么
What on Earth?
该死的新西兰人
Bloody Kiwis.
迷失的使徒国家公园
我听说他们这里有蛇
I've been told they got snakes out here.
只要被咬一口
One bite will make you
你就会七窍流血 倒地而亡
lie down and piss blood out your ass.
想找几条蛇来送你上路
Trying to find some to send your way,
但看来它们都被吓跑了
but it looks like they've run off scared.
杀死像你这样的混♥蛋♥
Murdering son of a bitch like you,
我不会怪它们
I don't blame them.
你有水吗
You got any water?
你根本不渴
You don't get thirsty.
要来根烟吗
How about a cigarette?
别跟我说你戒了 你这算哪门子牛仔
Well, don't tell me you quit. What kind of a cowboy are you?
如果连烟都不能抽 那做个死去的恶魔
What's the point of being a dead demon if you can't even...
还有什么意义
Smoke.
我宁愿被蛇咬死
I like the snake idea better.
我不会让你杀了他
I'm not going to let you kill him.
死也不会
I'd die before I do.
味觉驿站
我们在这附近 对吗
So we're around here somewhere, okay?
杰西就在...
And Jesse is somewhere...
这边的某个地方
Out there.
是的 没错
So, yeah, okay.
很好 我们就开着车在那附近兜圈子
Good, we just start driving around and...
应该能找到他
Find him.
在哪里兜圈子 那里根本没有路
Driving around where? There aren't any roads.
有路 卡西
There are roads, Cass.
看
Look.
这里有路 这里有路
There's one. There's a road.
就在这里 这是条路
Right there, there's one.
路不多
Mmm-hmm. There's not many.
我没说有很多条路 好吗
I didn't say many, okay?
你说那里没路 这不对
You said there was none, and that's wrong.
那里实际上有路 我们可以沿着路开
There are actual roads that we could follow them on.
不是很多 但是有几条路
Not many, but some.
那封信呢
What about the letter?
你可能看漏了什么
You know, maybe you missed something.
也许里面有线索或别的什么
Maybe there's a clue or something.
我没有漏掉信里的任何内容 好吗
There's nothing in that letter I missed, okay?
你从没说过信里有什么
You never said what's in it.
因为这不关你的事
'Cause it's none of your business.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表