剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
但这个样本很特殊
But our subject here is special.
不管他失去什么
Whatever he loses...
都能长回来
...he grows back.
也就是说 子弹太初级了
That being said, bullets is easy.
子弹只是最基本的
Bullets is basic.
如果想造成更深层次的疼痛
You want to produce a deeper kinda hurt,
就得用点老办法
you gotta go old-school.
尤其是要制♥造♥
When it comes to the application
疼痛的时候
of pain,
你就得用点森赫斯特的方法
you gotta go Bensonhurst.
弗莱多
Fredo?
弗兰基
Frankie.
弗莱多 你来一下
Ah, Fredo. Come here a sec.
让我和你说句话 来
Let me have a word wit'cha. Come here.
听我说
Listen to me.
在你妈长胡子之前
I've been gettin' tortured since before
我就被绑在这受刑
yer Ma had a bloody mustache.
你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
说实话 你所有折磨我的方法
There's nothing you could do to me that hasn't been done
我都经历过上百次了
a hundred times already, honestly.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
所有的吗
Nothing?
弗兰基在折磨那个吸血鬼 先生
Frankie's working on the vampire, sir.
有卡斯特的踪迹吗
Any sign of Custer?
他来了
He's here.
放他进来
Let him in.
很高兴你能加入我们 卡斯特
Happy you could join us, Custer.
你会看到 我已经采取了预防措施
You'll see I've taken precautions.
我看到你找了个老太婆
I see you've got an old lady.
一个又聋又哑的老太婆 以防你有坏主意
A deaf and dumb old lady, in case you get any ideas.
我只想带卡西迪出去
Only ideas I have is to get Cassidy outta here.
他人呢
Where is he?
他在安详地休息
He is resting peacefully.
你在生我的气 和他无关
You're mad at me, not him.
因为那个老...
'Cause of the old...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们没把最好的一面展现给对方
We haven't exactly brought the best out in each other.
我想让这件事过去
Well, I wanna put that behind us.
我给你带了点小礼物
So I got you a little somethin'.
交出卡西迪 你就能戴帽子了
Hand over Cassidy, and you can wear hats again.
摘下耳机
Take off your headphones.
让我使用圣言 弥补这一切
Let me use The Word, make it right.
想得美 卡斯特
Nice try, Custer.
但我抓走你的朋友 把你引来这之后
But I had a different idea when I took your friend
我有了一个不同的想法
and lured you here.
难道你不想知道
Don't you want to know...
你有了什么不同的想法 克劳斯
What is your very different idea, Klaus?
你来了这里 杰西·卡斯特
You're here, Jesse Custer,
是想在你的头上纹个逼
to have a giant vagina carved into your head.
我明白了
I see.
原来你想这么玩
That's how you want to play it.
带我去找卡西迪
Take me to Cassidy.
门是关键
The door's the key.
完全正确 老大 这是进出的唯一通道
You're absolutely right, boss. It's the only way in and out.
我们要让门一直开着
We need that door open and kept open.
好计划 老大
Great plan, boss.
我们感觉很不错
Yeah, we got a good feeling here.
卡西
Cass?
卡西
Cass.
怎么花了这么久 蠢货
Took you long enough, wanker.
天哪
Jesus.
出什么事了
What happened?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他一遍遍地割我的包皮
He's been circumcisin' me. Over and over like.
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you laughin' at me?
不是
No.
谁干的
Who did this to you?
谁在问 混♥蛋♥
Who's askin', asshole?
是我
I am.
开打吧
Let's fight.
客房♥服务
Room service.
我能搞定的
I had this, ya know.
-什么 -我能搞定
- What? - I had it.
我在寻找他们的弱点 静候时机
I was probing for weaknesses and biding my time like, ya know?
你等得可够久的
You were biding for a lot of it.
你现在就是在嘲笑我
Now, you see... now, there! You're laughin' at me!
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
来吧 图丽普等着呢
Come on. Tulip's waitin'.
什么
What?
你想干♥你♥吸血鬼那档事吗
You gonna do your vampire thing?
我想 我想做我吸血鬼那档事吗
Do I... Do I want to do my vampire thing?
就是扯下他的头 吸他的血
You know, like... rip his head off or suck his blood.
不用了
I'm good.
谢谢
Thanks.
抓住她在侦察
Caught her reconnoitering.
干得不错 上去之后
Nice work. Go on up to
继续行动 并填写事故报告
operations and fill out an incident report.
不 我不去
No, I won't.
你还有更好的选择吗
You got something better to do?
是啊
Yeah.
"守住出口 杀死任何挡路的人"
"Secure the exit and waste anyone that gets in our way."
你到底怎么了
What the hell has gotten into you?
我也不想这样 小塔
I don't like it either, Tam,
但填写事故报告是工作的一部分
but filing reports is part of the job.
只要几分钟就行
So, it'll only take a few minutes.
我才不管花多久 中士
I don't give a shit how long it takes, Sarge.
-我不去 -士兵
- I'm not doing it. - Soldier!
你为我工作 你必须听我指挥
You work for me, and you will damn well do what I say.
不 我现在为她工作了
No, I work for her now.
该死
Oh, shit.
遭到攻击
We're under attack!
别让门关上
Keep that door open!
这就去 老大
On it, boss!
情况如何 塔米
How we doing, Tammie?
你要是不喜欢我救你出来的方式
You got a problem with the way I save yer ass,
那就别惹麻烦
then stop gettin' in trouble.
我惹上麻烦的原因
The reason I'm ever in trouble in the first place
就是因为你和你那些上帝的屁话
is because of you and your godly bullshit.
我忘了 我们相遇前 你是个童子军
I forgot... before we met, you were a Boy Scout
只会扶老太太过马路
walkin' old ladies across the street.
至少那会儿我的老二不会被反复削皮
Well, I wasn't getting my penis shaved off on a regular basis.
这么告诉你吧
Let's put it that way.
走 这边
Let's go. This way.
说实话 我的蛋
Honestly, my bollocks.
你没带止疼药 对吗
Hmm. You don't have any Percocets, do you?
我忘带止疼药了
I forgot the Percocet.
当然了
Yeah, of course, you know?
为什么要给一个被折磨的人带止疼药呢
Why would anyone bring a bloody torture victim painkillers?
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
太妙了 太妙了
Brilliant. Brilliant!
目前为止很棒的计划
Great plan so far.
你知道我最怀念的是什么吗 卡西迪
You know, what I've really missed, Cassidy,
就是你的逼逼叨
is the constant complaining.
你知道你的毛病在哪
Do ya know what yer problem is?
站住 不许动
Halt! Don't move!
这里有出口 对吗
There is an exit, right?
图丽普在开路呢
Tulip's on it.
你没事吧 老大
Are you okay, boss?
我的天哪
Jesus!
你没事吧
A-A-Are you okay?
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表