剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
还行 有点刺痛
Fine. Stings a little.
记住任务 老大
Remember the mission, boss.
如果杰瑞和卡西要想逃出来
If Jerry and Cass are gonna get out,
我们得让这扇门一直开着
we need this door open and kept open.
他叫杰西
It's Jesse.
那他们这下死定了
Well, then, they're screwed.
不 你只需要打开开关
No, y-you just gotta throw the switch open.
有个能打开这扇门的开关吗
There's a switch that opens the door?
有个开门的开关
There's a door switch?
这个嘛...
Well...
他妈的在哪
Where the hell is it?
棒极了
Great.
别担心 老大
Don't worry, boss.
我们能行的
We got this.
该死
Shit.
你干什么 我已经按过了
What cha doing? I already pressed that.
我又按了一遍
Well, I pressed it again.
快啊
Come on.
史上最慢的破电梯
Slowest goddamn elevator...
好吧 我见过更慢的
Yeah, well, I've seen much slower.
可不是嘛 卡西
'Course you have, Cass.
你什么没见过啊 是吧
You've seen it all, haven't you?
比这慢很多很多
Much, much slower.
说句谢谢会死吗
A thank-you would be nice.
好吧
Alright.
我这么说可以吗 "谢谢你害我因为你那
How about, "Thank you for letting me get caught up
傻♥逼♥的比赛
in your pissing contest
和一个秘密崇拜法♥西♥斯♥的邪教领袖困在一起"
with a deranged cryptofascist cult leader"?
老天
Christ!
我的包皮再怎么谢谢你也不为过 杰西
My foreskins can never repay you, Jesse.
你瞧
You see?
没那么难嘛
Wasn't so hard.
大堂
Lobby floor.
靠 那个是出口吗
Shit. Is that the exit?
图丽普呢
Where's Tulip?
抱歉 但我得把那扇门打开
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need that door open.
不用感到抱歉 贱♥人♥
Don't be sorry, bitch.
天启
世界末日到来
酷
Cool.
简直不敢相信你还在气那件事
I can't believe you're still pissed about that.
你把我切成一片片的 还试图把我寄出去
You cut me into pieces and tried to mail me!
甚至没给我买♥♥头等舱
Not even first class, neither.
-别以为我没注意到 -我当时是想帮你
- Don't think I didn't notice that. - I was tryin' to help.
你是想当英雄 就像你现在这样
You were trying to be the hero, just like you are doing now.
你就这德性
It's your bloody kick, alright?
你喜欢逼别人做你认为最好的事
You like making people do the things you think's best.
抱歉我觉得最好的事是你不被活活烧死 卡西
I'm sorry I thought it best that you not burn alive, Cass.
我现在就告诉你
I-I tell you now...
也许下次我不会再犯这种错误了
Maybe next time I won't make that mistake.
不单是我这么觉得
I-I-It's not just me, neither, you know?
图丽普也这么想
It's Tulip, too.
别把她扯进来
Leave her out of it.
你觉得...你觉得这是我自己选的吗
D'yeh think, like... D'yeh think I chose this?
好像我很享受爱上她这点一样
Like I'm actually enjoying being in love with her?
我们再也不要谈论到她
We're not gonna talk about her ever again.
明白了吗
You understand?
不许再说一个字
Not one more word.
图丽普
Tulip.
让你打我
Teach you to sucker-punch me.
认输吗
Uncle?
杀了我
Blow me.
我是认真的 我会下手的
I'm serious. I'll do it.
我会如同一个殉道者一般
I'll die a martyr,
死于一个不信上帝的白♥痴♥之手
slain at the hand of disbelieving moron.
那好吧
Okay, then.
能再给我们争取一点时间
Buy us some more time.
走吧
Come on.
该死 你需要外套挡太阳吗
Oh, shit. You need a jacket for the sun?
不用
Nah.
走吧 你自♥由♥了
Well, come on. You're free.
什么自♥由♥
Free to what?
卡西...
Cass...
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 卡西
What the hell are you doing, Cass?
我告诉过你了
I told you.
我能行
I got this.
你好啊[希伯来语]
Shalom.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
还不到时候
Not yet.
圣吧和圣杯
汽车旅馆
欢迎回来你个混♥蛋♥
说不通啊
Makes no sense.
"我能行"
"I got this"?
他就是这么说的
That's what he said.
根本讲不通 杰西
Don't make no sense, Jesse.
卡西迪身上有什么是讲得通的
What exactly about Cassidy does make sense?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
你俩打架了吗
Did you two fight.
没有
Not really.
发生什么了 杰西·卡斯特 你干了什么
What happened? Jesse Custer, what did you do?
什么都没做
Nothing!
我把他带到了门边 但是...
I got him right there to the door, but...
我尽力了 我发誓
I tried. I swear.
他知道我在这吗
Well, does he know I'm here?
他有...问起我吗
Did he... Did he ask about me?
那我们再去一次
So we go again.
有必要的话就把他拽出来
Drag his dumb ass out of there if we have to.
会很困难
It's gonna be tough.
这次他们绝对会等着我们了
They'll really be expecting us this time.
我还留着圣杯的制♥服♥ 记得吗
Hey, I still got that Grail suit, remember?
从日本搞来的 我们不如...
From Japan? How about we...
你和他上过床吗
Did you sleep with him?
什么
What?
卡西迪 你和他上过床吗
Cassidy. Did you sleep with him?
不好意思 你问我...
Excuse me. Did I...
我不会生气的
I won't be mad.
我保证 告诉我吧
I promise. Just tell me.
你和他上过床吗
Did you sleep with him?
没有
No.
可以了吗
Okay?
可以
Okay.
明天 我们再去一次
Tomorrow, we go again.
喂
Hello?
该开工了
Time to get to work.
爸
Dad?
该去找上帝了 儿子
Time to find God, son.
但你最好快点
But you'd better hurry up.
有大事冲你来了
Big things are coming for you.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop.
停下
Stop!
别再做梦了
No more dreamin'.
这是你的起床铃
This is your wake-up call.
我会接受任何你觉得该给予我的惩罚
I'll accept any punishment you see fit to administer.
出去
Get out.
我最伟大的创造之一
One of my greatest creations.
这事你最好是对的
You better be right about this.
不管什么事我都是对的
I'm right about everything.
我都抓住他了 他都在我手上了
I had him. I had him dead to rights.
但你并不想仅仅让他在你手上 斯塔尔先生
But you didn't want him dead to rights, Herr Starr.
你想让他受罪
You wanted to make him suffer.
对吗
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表