剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Goodbye.
再见
I'll see you soon, Father.
回头见 父亲
Father.
父亲
Cold.
我冷
**Close the window, my true love*
*关上窗户 真心爱人
**And gently drops the rain*
*雨水滴落
**I have never had but one true love...*
*心许一人
I am... weak.
我很虚弱
Can't feel my hands.
手没有知觉了
There's no water.
没有水
I can't swallow.
我没法吞咽
You knew I was dying...
你早知道我会死
Didn't you, Father?
不是吗 父亲
Did you name a mountain
你有没有将一座山
after me?
冠我之名
Amunet, girl?
以为我是埃莫奈特吗 姑娘
No, much older.
不 老得多
Father, Mina's waiting.
父亲 米娜在等你
No!
不
I wonder...
我想知道
I wonder when was the moment you knew
我想知道你是何时发现
you wanted to fuck her?
你想要上她的
Why were you not more discrete?
你为何不更谨慎一些
Vanessa heard you. The two of you.
温妮莎听到了 你们二人
She heard you fucking and she was curious.
她听到你们在欢爱 她很好奇
She walked closer, she rounded the corner
她走近了 站在拐角
and discovered you, the two of you,
然后发现你 你们俩
you know, fucking. Fucking her cunt.
在操啊 你在操着她的逼
Vanessa saw that.
温妮莎都看到了
Fucking animal.
操蛋禽兽
You man. You animal.
你这男人 你这禽兽
You man. You animal.
你这男人 你这禽兽
Betrayer! Creature!
叛徒 畜生
I look into his eyes and they are red with blood
我看到他的双眼充血
like from Peter's ass.
就像是彼得屁♥股♥里拉出的
His lips are red like blood from her cunt
他的双唇血红 就像你操她时
when you fucked her.
她屄♥♥里流出的血
His teeth are sharp like yours when you bit her cunt
他的牙齿犹如你啃她屄♥♥时一般锋利
and it's so cold and dark and wet like the jungle.
又如丛林般湿冷阴暗
Like tears, I am crying. I am so afraid, Father.
犹如泪水 我在哭 我害怕 父亲
Find me! Find me! Save me! Save me!
找到我 找到我 救我 救我
Breakfast, Miss Croft?
吃早餐吗 克罗夫特小姐
Our usual repast?
老样子吗
I won't say "No."
我就不客气了
And call me Brona, will ya?
还有 叫我布洛娜好吗
The way you say that is ridiculous.
你的口音真是太搞笑了
"Mizz Croft."
克罗夫特小"接"
There's no "Z" in it.
那不念"接"
Just being laconic, I suppose.
只是稍微提一下
Oh, like all Americans. Precisely.
真是典型的美国人 没错
So how goes the job hunt?
工作找得怎么样
Employment on your feet is hard to come by.
稳定的工作很难找
I've found a bit of a sideline though.
我倒是找了一个类似兼♥职♥的
Photographic subject, don't you know.
你知道摄影模特吗
For the calendars and such?
就日历上的那种吗
If you keep your calendar in a whorehouse.
除非把这日历放在窑子里
The pictures are a tad risque.
那些照片可是有些豪放的
What will the bishop think?
主教会怎么想呢
And what about you?
你呢
Don't you need to be pursuing work?
你不需要找工作吗
I have work.
我有工作
I am a maritime supervisor.
我是海事督导
I sit here and make sure all the boats get past okay.
我坐在这里确保所有船顺利通过
Almost had a collision last night.
昨晚差点撞船
It was thrilling.
非常刺♥激♥
You eaten? No.
你吃了吗 没有
Let me buy us some real breakfast.
我请你去吃点真正的早餐
I've got to sleep, but thanks.
我要去睡觉了 不过谢了
Well, how about dinner tonight?
那今晚吃晚餐怎么样
You're not mistaking me for a sweet little debutante
你没把我和夏日集市里
at the summer fair, are you?
年轻的富家小姐搞混吧
That kind never did take my interest.
我一向不喜欢那一类
Oh, you like things back-alley.
你就喜欢野花
I like things to be what they are.
我喜欢事物的本质
Then dinner it is.
那就吃晚餐吧
Anywhere but here.
别是这儿就行
Well, I don't know London much.
我对伦敦不太熟悉
I do.
我熟
I'm not asking her back.
我没想让她回来
Although she put Madame Kali To shame, I must say.
但是她确实让卡莉夫人蒙羞了
It was a riveting performance.
那是个很吸引人的表演
The dilettantes among the company were outraged,
同桌其他见识浅薄的人很气愤
but if one is to engage
但如果要和
with the primordial forces of darkness,
原始黑暗力量接触
one must expect a bit of... social awkwardness.
那人就肯定会出现一些 社交障碍
Although the language...
但是那语言...
My apologies.
我很抱歉
My wife...
我的妻子
mortified,
羞愧难当
although the gin helped.
不过杜松子酒倒是有些帮助
All right, then, let me see them.
好了 让我看看照片
Yes, these are the three I've seen.
没错 这三张我看过
You have had some of this translated, haven't you?
这东西你找人翻译过一些了吧
No. No?
没有 没有
This figure, the snake-headed one,
这个图形 有蛇头的
that's Amunet,
是埃莫奈特
who performed a spectacular star turn last night.
这位昨晚的演出可是精彩绝伦
Who is she?
她是谁
A goddess: "The hidden one."
一位女神 "隐藏者"
Why "The hidden one"?
为什么是"隐藏者"
Because despite her outward divinity,
因为尽管她在外有很强的神性
she had a monster within her,
内心却有如妖魔
not unlike your Miss Ives.
不像你家艾芙斯小姐
This is new.
这个是新的
What do you mean?
什么意思
This hasn't been seen before by anyone.
这个之前从没有人见过
How do you know? Because it's impossible.
你怎么知道 因为这不可能
Is there more of this? More pictures?
还有更多这种照片吗
Yes. I'm going to ask you to do something.
有 我要请你办件事
Wherever you came across this, whatever your interest,
不管你怎么弄到这些照片 你意欲何为
whatever need... you think you have,
不管你认为 你渴望什么
you must forget you ever saw it.
你都必须忘记看到过这东西
First, you tell me why.
首先你要告诉我为什么
Amunet was the consort of Amun-Ra,
埃莫奈特是古神之一
one of the great gods.
阿蒙拉的妻子
He was the first "Hidden one."
他是第一位"隐藏者"
The original serpent prince.
最初的蛇王子
So named not for any particular reptilian qualities,
此名并非指他像任何爬虫类生物
but for the power of rebirth;
而是指他重生的能力
like a snake shedding its skin.
像蛇蜕皮一样
Everlasting perpetual life.
永生不死
Sustained by feeding on the souls of others.
但必须吸食他人的灵魂
Amunet and Amun-Ra never appear in the same incantation,
埃莫奈特和阿蒙拉从不在同一道咒语中出现
it is inconceivable in pharaonic religion to conjoin them.
难以置信古埃及宗教会结合他俩
Their narratives are kept completely seperate.
他们的故事都是分开存放的
Why?
为什么
Because, if they ever came together
因为他俩结合
Amunet would become the mother of evil.
埃莫奈特就会变为邪恶之母
All light would end
光明会消失
and the world would live in darkness.
世界会堕入黑暗
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表