剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Which of us is bound for heaven or hell?
谁将入天堂 谁将下地狱
Now comes the moment when we shall tell.
真♥相♥的时刻 现在就揭晓
Oh, for Christ's sake.
天呐
The other line!
另一根绳子
Release the other line.
松掉另一根绳子
Get me down.
放我下来
Just bring him down.
把他放下来
I'm not doing this again. To hell with this.
我再不要搞这个了 滚蛋吧
Calm down.
冷静点
What's the problem?
怎么回事
Sorry, Vincent.
抱歉 文森特
If he can't get the fucking pulls right...
如果他弄不好绳子...
Simon, stop it.
西蒙 别说了
Look, would you get me out of this thing?
能给我脱了这东西吗
Mr. Gregor, please!
格莱戈先生 别生气
I'm not going up until you get this sorted.
你不把这问题解决 我不会上去的
Now, he's a menace.
他就是个祸害
Sorry, Simon. It won't happen again.
抱歉 西蒙 不会再这样了
Don't come near me.
别过来
God, I can't bear the bloody sight of you.
天哪 光是看着你我都受不了
And neither can anyone else, I might add.
而且我看别人也受不了
When you get your monster to behave, we'll be back.
把你的怪物管教好我们再回来
Maud, come.
走吧 莫德
Maud!
莫德
I'm sorry, Vincent.
抱歉 文森特
No, pet.
有什么好道歉的
Show business. All bitches.
演员都是贱♥人♥
Hello.
你好
Maud.
莫德
I brought you an orange.
给你带了个橙子
Thank you.
谢谢
Everyone likes oranges, I reckon.
人人应该都喜欢橙子
Yes.
是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Reading again?
又在看书吗
Yes.
是的
Thank you for the book.
谢谢你送的书
"Paradise Lost".
《失乐园》
That was sweet.
你真好
Are you reading it?
你在看吗
Well, it's awfully long.
实在太长了
You've read it?
你看过吗
Yes.
看过
There are...
有些
There are lines that speak to me.
有些句子我颇有共鸣
"O fleeting joys of Paradise, dear
"乐园中片刻的欢愉
"Bought with lasting woes!
"却是以无尽的灾祸为代价
"Did I request thee, Maker
"造物主啊 我何曾要求您
"Out of my clay
"用那黏土
"To mould me Man?"
"将我塑成人形"
I'm sorry about Simon today.
西蒙今天的态度我很抱歉
He's a beast sometimes, but he doesn't really mean it.
他有时候是很恶毒 但他不是真心的
Yes, he does.
就是
He makes you happy?
他让你开心吗
In a way.
算是吧
I suppose we take the happiness we can.
我们算是尽量找乐子吧
Do you?
你呢
I believe that lot is for others.
乐子都是别人的
What a sad thing to say.
怎么说得这么忧伤
You don't have to hide your face from me.
你不用躲着我
I'll see you later, then.
回头见吧
May I speak with you?
能和你谈谈吗
Yes.
可以
You have not been honest with me.
你没对我说实话
What do you want, Vanessa?
你要干什么 温妮莎
It's gone.
它不见了
What?
什么
The photograph of Mina and Peter.
米娜和彼得的合影
Yes, it is.
是不见了
Why did you not want me on the ship?
你为什么不带我去那艘船上
I was trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
I don't believe you.
我不信
Believe what you like.
信不信由你
What haven't you told me?
你有什么没告诉我
Nothing I would say would come as a surprise.
我要说的你肯定都知道
So you simply want the satisfaction of hearing me say it.
所以你只是想听我说出来而已吧
Very well.
好吧
I would sacrifice you to save my daughter.
我会牺牲你救我女儿
I would choose her over you.
在你们俩之间我会选择她
I might even hope I get the chance.
我甚至希望有这样一个选择的机会
But until then, you are invaluable to me.
但在那之前 你对我来说还是很珍贵的
Your connection to Mina is my lifeline,
你和米娜之间的联♥系♥是我的命根子
so I must keep you alive.
所以必须保住你
I put the photograph in the drawer because I couldn't bear it.
我把相片收进抽屉是因为我受不了
It broke my heart.
看着就让我心碎
Not a young girl's heart, Vanessa.
不是小姑娘的心 温妮莎
A man's heart.
是男人的心
You must handle your guilt on your own.
你造的孽你自己处理吧
I'll not help you.
我是不会帮你的
Neither of us is free from guilt.
我们俩谁也不能脱罪
Yes, but you want to be.
没错 但你是自愿的
That's the difference between us.
这就是我们两个的区别
Then you should put the picture back.
那你就应该把相片放回去
Let it break your heart.
让自己心碎
What have you done to yourself?
你对自己做了什么
I, um...
我...
I brought an orange.
我拿了个橙子来
You really shouldn't come in here.
你不应该来这的
Simon comes in here.
西蒙就来这
How do you know what Simon does?
你怎么知道西蒙来过
I...
我
I'm sorry...
对不起
Will you have the orange with me?
和我一起吃橙子好吗
Please get out.
请你出去
Clean that nonsense off your face.
快把你脸上的东西洗掉
Please? Please?
求你 求你了
I'm sorry for this.
真对不起
Ridiculous theatricals, are we not?
这样可真是荒唐
Nothing to be done.
真是没有办法
We are mortals all, extravagant in our weakness.
我们都是凡人 都贪图享乐
Given half a chance, I'd keep you and sack her,
哪怕有一点机会 我都会留下你赶她走
but the public demands the ingenue.
可是观众们就喜欢天真无邪的姑娘
I am a slave to the public.
而我是观众的奴隶
Thank you for your kindness, Vincent.
谢谢你的仁慈 文森特
I've not known much of it.
从没有人对我这么好过
Remember us better than we are.
要记得我们的好
Mr. Gray.
格雷先生
Thank you for coming, Miss Ives.
感谢你前来 艾芙斯小姐
May I call you Vanessa?
我能叫你温妮莎吗
Of course.
当然可以
The bloom is fading.
花朵在凋谢
Yes.
是的
Another 15 years, and it will flower again.
再过十五年 它又会重新绽放
A lifetime.
一生的时光
An instant.
转瞬即逝
Will you walk with me?
能陪我走走吗
Do you feel I owe you an explanation?
你不觉得我欠你一个解释吗
For what?
解释什么
My sudden flight from your house.
仓促离开你家
You owe me nothing but your company this afternoon.
你只欠我今日午后的相伴
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表