剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
快写下
Eighty-seven!
Eighty-nine, please!
Onehundred and three! Thank you!
103 谢谢
Forty-eight!
Seventy!
Twenty-four!
One-hundred and three! One-hundred and three!
103 103
That's Flash Jack.
那是闪电杰克
The best there is.
这里最好的
A true artist at it.
堪称艺术家
Once killed 120 rats in six minutes, 10 seconds.
曾在6分10秒内杀了120只老鼠
Flash Jack, 74!
闪电杰克 74
May I have 97?
我压97
Let's get on with it.
开始吧
He won last week. He's a good dog.
上周它就赢了 好狗狗
Fifty-five, on the money.
要55 一只不多一只不少哦
Go on. Go on.
加把劲 加把劲
Excuse me.
借过一下
Whiskey.
威士忌
Not your sort of thing, is it?
不对您的胃口是吧
I say, I was speaking to you.
我跟你说话呢
Don't talk to me.
别烦我
American.
美♥国♥佬♥
Well, perhaps you don't understand gentlemen's sport.
也许你理解不了绅士的娱乐
You're in Britain now.
但这是英格兰
We do things like we like, you hear?
要按我们的规矩办 听到了吗
Answer him, you rude thing.
回答他 你个粗人
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Answer him, you rude thing.
说话啊 野蛮人
Come on, Jack! Go!
加油 杰克 加油
I'm awfully sorry.
真是抱歉
I have a temper.
是我自己脾气爆
I won, by the way.
话说我赢了
Flash Jack.
闪电杰克
Ninety-seven on the nose.
97只刚刚好
Not that it matters.
不过也没什么
Why not?
怎么了
It's not as diverting as it used to be.
不像以前那么好玩了
Once you get used to something, why bother?
一旦对什么事习惯了 还有什么意思
It's just repetition.
无聊的重复罢了
You like your cologne.
你很喜欢香水
How do you choose?
这么多怎么选
Depends on how I feel.
看我心情
Or how I want to feel, I suppose.
或者看我想要什么样的心情
Different aromas make you feel differently, don't they?
气味不同 心情也会不同 不是吗
Citrus and sandalwood produce one feeling.
柑橘和檀香勾起某种情绪
Musk and lavender another.
麝香和薰衣草则诱发另一种
Citron.
还有香橼
Jasmine, mint.
茉莉 薄荷
Each produces a different sensation.
每一种都能诠释出不同的情感
A different you.
不同的你
I get carried away.
我说多了
Good for you.
不错
Do you like pictures?
你喜欢画吗
Mostly the ones of the buxom ladies that hang above saloon bars.
多数是那些酒吧里挂着的丰满女子肖像
You play your part to perfection, Mr. Chandler.
你装得真是太好了 钱德勒先生
What part's that?
装什么
Rude, mechanical.
粗鲁 呆板
Rugged Westerner.
没礼貌的西部人
But I suppose we all play parts.
不过人人都在装
What's yours?
那你呢
Human.
人类
Do you know absinthe?
你喝过苦艾酒吗
Never had the pleasure.
从没有
Then we shall toast your first taste.
那我们该庆祝你的第一次
To the most mysterious thing in London...
敬伦敦最神秘之事
Miss Vanessa Ives.
温妮莎·艾芙斯小姐
What's happened?
怎么回事
It was here.
它来了
It came here?
它来了
And the boy is dead.
那男孩死了
It came after him?
它冲他而来
The creature was in your room.
那怪物在你房♥里
It came after you.
是冲你而来
I think it was all a ploy.
整件事就是个陷阱
Allowing us to capture him, bringing him here.
让我们抓到他 带他来这里
We practically invited it in, didn't we?
我们基本就是请它入门了 不是吗
But it was Mina who led me to him.
但是米娜带我找到他的
Suggesting what, Vanessa?
你什么意思 温妮莎
That...
意思是
Mina is manipulating me.
米娜可能在操纵我
That she may be beyond our help.
我们可能已经帮不了她了
That she may be your enemy.
她也许是你的敌人
Can you blame her?
这能怪她吗
I'm not the only one in this house
这屋子里她有理由恨的
she has a reason to hate.
可不止我一个
I betrayed your daughter once.
我背叛过你女儿一次
You ignored her your entire life.
你却忽略了她一辈子
So have the courage to face your own sin
在把责任推到我头上之前
before you cite mine so easily.
鼓起勇气面对你自己的罪孽吧
There are times when I wish
我一度希望
Mina had been born with your cruel spirit.
米娜生来就如你那般无情
You're the daughter I deserve.
我这种人只配有你这样的女儿
So, we'll carry on with this fight.
这场战斗还将继续
We can lose every battle, except the last.
我们每一场战役都可以输 但最终一役必须胜利
Do you have a favorite?
你有最喜欢的画吗
I do.
有
But it's not in here.
但不在这间房♥里
I've seen some pictures I like a lot actually.
事实上我见过一些画也非常喜欢
I don't know if they count.
不知道称不称得上是画作
There's an Anasazi village in Colorado.
在科罗拉多有座阿纳萨齐村落
This was an Indian tribe that died out a long time ago.
这是一支很久以前就已灭绝的印第安部落
They build this town up the side of the mountain, in the cliffs.
他们把村落建在了山一侧的悬崖上
There are some paintings they left on the walls
山墙上有些他们千年前
from thousands of years ago.
留下的画
No people.
没有人物
Just animals.
只有动物
The sun.
太阳
The moon.
月亮
Whatever they thought important enough to, uh...
他们认为足以重要去
Remember.
牢记的
Why do you like them?
为什么喜欢那些画
They're primitive.
很原始
No.
不对
They're honest.
是真实
Can art be honest?
艺术还能真实吗
You're the expert there.
你才是专家
I think music can.
我认为音乐可以
Perhaps only music, because
也许只有音乐可以 因为
it's ephemeral.
音乐是瞬间灿烂
That's the paradox. Music is a phantasm,
矛盾就在于此 音乐是一种空想
but it's true.
却无比真实
You know your music, too.
你对自己的音乐收藏也非常熟悉啊
Oh, I'm bored with them.
我烦透这些音乐了
I know every groove of every cylinder.
每个乐筒的每条纹理我都清楚
There's nothing new.
毫无新意
There is one though.
不过有一个例外
but you'd only pretend you don't.
但你只会假装不认识
Literally translated, it means "Love-death."
字面翻译过来就是 爱情的死亡
This is the very end of the opera.
这就是歌♥剧的最终幕
Isolde's lover is dead before her.
伊索尔德的恋人在她面前死去
They're on a beach.
他们在一片沙滩上
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表