剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, that's your way.
你就是这样
The pleasant neutrality that risks nothing.
满脸堆笑 不冒任何风险
Then allow me to risk everything.
那请允许我孤注一掷
Mr. Gray,
格雷先生
I am not the woman you think I am.
我不是你以为的那种女人
And with you,
和你在一起
I am not the woman I want to be.
我也做不了理想的自己
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
I have no fear.
我不怕
But I must.
但我必须
Between us there's a rare connection, I won't deny it.
我们之间的感情的确很独特
But that very intimacy
但正是这种亲密
released something...
会毒害
...unhealthy in me,
我的身体
something I cannot allow.
这样不可以
You will not be able to deny it.
你没法抗拒
I'm sorry, I will.
抱歉 我能
Poor Dorian.
可怜的道林
You've never known this feeling before, have you?
你一定从没有过这种感觉 对吗
I don't know what I'm feeling.
我不知道是什么感觉
It's rejection.
这叫拒绝
Goodbye, Mr. Gray.
再会 格雷先生
Well, you can't stay here.
你不能待在这儿
I've no intention to.
我也没打算待在这儿
Then why did you come?
那你为什么要来
Because I've nowhere else.
因为我无处可去
No, I have no one else.
不 是无人可找
Is that not the saddest of all, creator?
这难道不是最悲哀的事情吗 创造者
I'm again cast on your barren shores.
我又回到你这个该死的地方了
My heart is not large enough to forgive you
我心胸没那么宽广 没法原谅你
for the murder of Professor Van Helsing,
杀掉范海辛教授
nor for this monstrous thing you have demanded of me.
或是要求我做这么野蛮的事
And a futile thing, too.
也是徒劳的事情
Futile.
徒劳
All futile.
全然徒劳
What dreams I had of my mate.
我曾对我的伴侣有过怎样的梦想
Of another being, looking into these eyes,
有那么一个人 看着那双眼睛
upon this face, and recoiling not.
抚摸她的脸庞 再没有畏惧
But how could that happen?
但这怎么可能
For the monster is not in my face,
因为恶魔不在我的脸上
but in my soul.
而在我的灵魂里
I once thought that
我曾经以为
if I was like other men, I would be happy
如果我像别人一样 就会开心
and loved.
就会有人爱我
The malignance has grown, you see,
但恶意在蔓延滋长
from the outside in.
由外而内
And this shattered visage merely reflects
这破碎的面容也只是映射出
the abomination that is my heart.
我内心的丑陋
Oh, my creator, why...
我的创造者 为什么
Why did you not make me of steel and stone?
为什么你没有给我铁石心肠
Why did you allow me to feel?
为什么要让我有感情
I would rather be the corpse I was
我宁愿做一具尸体
than the man I am.
也不愿有血有肉的人
Go ahead.
动手吧
Pull the trigger.
开枪吧
It would be a blessing.
对我来说是个解脱
Doctor?
博士
Stay here.
待在这儿
I need you.
我需要你
I can give you a sedative.
我可以给你点镇静剂
It would ease things.
会缓解一些的
You're comfortable, then?
舒服点了吗
My body?
我的肉体吗
Yes.
是的
And your spirit?
那你的精神呢
My soul?
我的灵魂吗
If you like.
可以这么说
I hated that fucker God, you see?
我恨该死的上帝
Cruel.
残忍♥
Cruel, he was.
太残忍♥了
But now...
可现在...
Yes?
怎么了
I'm frightened.
我怕了
You have nothing to fear.
什么都别怕
You're stepping through a door.
不过是要走过一扇门
That is all.
仅此而已
Aye, but to where?
可门的那边是什么
I've not been good.
我不是个好人
Who waits for me on the other side of the door?
门后面等着我的会是谁
It won't be long.
时间不多了
Could you go to the end of the corridor
能不能到走廊的尽头
and fetch me a basin of fresh water?
给我取一桶干净的水来
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
I believe in a place
我相信有一个地方
between heaven and hell,
既非天堂 也非地狱
between the living and the dead.
介于生与死之间
A glorious place of everlasting rebirth,
一个美妙的地方 你能获得永久的新生
perhaps even salvation.
甚至可能存在永恒的救赎
Do you believe in such a place?
你相信有这样一个地方吗
Now, there is a...
但想要达到
a price to pay for such a passage,
也需要付出代价
as there is with all things.
所有的事都有代价
I know that you'll pay it easily.
对你来说 这个代价其实很小
I'm sorry, Ethan.
很遗憾 伊森
It's over.
她走了
Her passing was a thing of grace, I promise you.
死亡对她来说是一种恩赐
Spend your time with her.
和她好好告别吧
And don't worry.
不用担心
I'll take care of the body.
遗体就交给我处理吧
Beer, thanks. And one for my friend.
来杯啤酒 给我这位朋友也来一杯
This goddamn country, right?
这国家真操蛋 是吧
What I wouldn't give for an ice chip.
我都想念冰片了
Or a cherry phosphate.
还有樱桃汽水
Yeah. What if?
就是啊
You miss the cherry phosphates, Ethan?
你想不想樱桃汽水 伊森
Name's Warren Roper.
我是沃伦·罗伯
Friend here is Mr. Kidd.
这位是基德先生
No actual first name, so far as I know.
真名是什么我还不知道
Of course, he was raised Chiricahua Apache
奇里卡的阿帕切族人[印第安种族]
before the Carlisle School Americanized him,
后来在卡莱尔上学 已经美国化了
made him the proper Christian gent you see before you.
现在就是个体面的基♥督♥徒绅士
What do you want?
你们想干什么
Your father's eager to see you.
你父亲想见你
Don't you miss your daddy?
你就不想自己的老爹吗
Federal marshals.
你们是美国法警
Heavens, no.
当然不是
We're in the private sector, you might say.
我们算是私人公♥司♥的
We're employed by the Pinkerton Agency.
平克顿侦探社的人[美国著名侦探所]
We've been charged to bring you back
有人付了钱 让我们找你
to the land of ice chips and cherry phosphates.
好把你带回冰片和樱桃汽水的国度
You left some tears behind you, son.
那里有人为你掉眼泪呢
And a whole mess of blood.
还有一堆麻烦事
Whole mess.
惨不忍♥睹啊
Show him, Mr. Kidd.
给他看看 基德先生
You come along easily, now.
要么现在乖乖跟我们走
We'll smoke dime cigars and play canasta
回去的路上我们还能
the whole passage back.
一起抽抽雪茄 打打牌
I'll even let you win.
我会让着你的
Give us any vexation,
敬酒不吃吃罚酒的话
and we'll drag you back like a monkey.
我们就只好把你像猴子一样锁回去了
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表