剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
No.
不是吧
My Mina?
我家米娜做的
Your Mina.
你家米娜做的
Although you'll be relieved to know
不过你要知道她只做温顺的动物
she only worked with the most pacific of animals.
该会宽慰一点吧
This is her squirrel.
这是她的松鼠
Which are yours?
哪些是你的
Not the docile ones.
那些不温顺的
That doesn't surprise me.
意料之中
I've always felt you have to name a thing before it comes to life,
我一直觉得 要给标本起名才会有生气
like a witch's spell.
就像咒语一样
His name is Ariel.
他叫爱丽儿
The most challenging bit is the eyes.
最具挑战的地方是眼睛
They're glass, of course,
自然 是玻璃做的
so by nature are dead and dull.
所以生来就是空洞呆滞的
But that wouldn't do for my great predator.
但我英勇的捕食者怎能如此
So I put mirrors behind the glass eyes, so they would spark.
于是我在玻璃眼珠后放了镜子 双眼就会闪亮了
You see?
看见了吗
It's like they're alive.
就好像活着一样
They are.
的确就是
I would put mirrors behind the entire world if I could.
如果可以 我会在全世界之后都装上镜子
Vanessa!
温妮莎
Vanessa, come back!
温妮莎 回来
This is obscene! You mustn't! How can I not?
太丢人了 不许去 我怎么能不去
Have you no shame?
你毫无羞耻之心吗
Get upstairs this instant!
立马上楼去
How dare you speak to me of shame?
你还敢跟我谈羞耻之心
Get upstairs yourself and make amends to my father.
你自己上楼去向我父亲赔罪吧
I have to see her.
我必须要见她
To do what?
为了什么
Make this right.
弥补这一切
I always thought my traveling would kill my family.
我一直觉得我四处探险会毁掉我的家庭
Being away so long.
长时间在外
My thoughtlessness...
我的疏忽...
I never imagined it would be a cruel little girl.
我真没想到会是一个残忍♥的小姑娘
When the illness came, it was absolute.
我的病来得骤然
I was aware of almost nothing.
我几乎全无意识
The doctors were at a loss to explain it.
医生也不知道如何解释
Because, you see, it was inexplicable.
因为它根本就无法解释
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I... I have her. I have her.
我稳住她了
You must eat.
你得吃东西
They don't think it's epilepsy anymore.
他们不再认为你患了癫痫
Did I tell you that?
我告诉过你了吗
Dr. Kingston doesn't know what to think.
金斯顿医生茫然无解
Ridiculous little man.
可笑的小男人
They fear...
他们担心...
They fear that, perhaps, it's your brain...
他们担心可能是你的大脑
Something inside you.
脑子里面的问题
What else...
另外
What else? Um, Mina's gone.
另外 米娜走了
She didn't want to stay here.
她不愿意待在这儿
Should we not talk of Mina?
我们不该说起米娜吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
We don't talk to the Murrays, or they to us.
我们不和穆雷家的人说话 反之亦然
I tried going over there.
我试着去他们家
I was not welcome.
但他们不欢迎我
Sir Mal... Sir Malcolm...
马尔 马尔科姆爵士
They don't know what's wrong with you, darling.
大家都搞不清楚你得了什么病 宝贝
The seizures...
癫痫
The seizures are so terrible.
突然发作起来真可怕
We shall be consulting a specialist in London.
我们要去咨♥询♥伦敦的一位专科医生
You always liked London.
你一直都很喜欢伦敦
So, perhaps the change...
或许换个环境...
We've booked rooms at the Strand.
我们在斯特兰德大街订了房♥间
There's a...
那儿...
There's a clinic nearby that are well known
那附近有家诊所
for treating women's disorders.
以治疗女性失调而闻名
An asylum.
精神病院
I am not mad, Mother.
我没有疯 母亲
I am not unhappy.
我没有抑郁
You should let me die.
你应该任我自生自灭
Vanessa,
温妮莎
do you understand what I've said?
你能听懂我说的话吗
I think it best if you stepped outside, Mrs. Ives.
您最好先出去一会儿 艾芙斯夫人
I'll stay.
我留在这里
I must speak frankly to your husband.
我要和您丈夫坦诚地谈一谈
I'd like to stay.
我想留在这里
This form of catatonia is not unknown to me.
我对这种紧张症有所了解
The unusual physical exertions are manifestations of...
这些不同寻常体力消耗的临床表现是由于...
They were not exertions.
不是体力消耗
She was being tormented.
她受到了折磨
I have seen epileptic seizures
我遇到过癫痫症发作
that have broken bones, Mrs. Ives.
导致骨折的病例 艾芙斯夫人
None of this impossible, just rare.
这并非不可能 只是罕见
Hysteria of a psychosexual nature can be treated.
性心理性质的癔症是可以治疗的
The treatments involve narcotics
治疗方法包括麻醉法
and escalating hydrotherapy.
和逐渐加大强度的水疗法
Cold water reduces circulation to the brain,
冷水能降低大脑的血液循环
thereby reducing the metabolism and motor activity.
从而减少新陈代谢和肌动活动
The agitation and mental trauma will slow
神经兴奋与精神创伤的发作频率将会降低
and then cease.
然后停止
I've seen it work, Mr. Ives, you can have no doubt.
这疗法证实有效 艾芙斯夫人 您大可放心
And what if it doesn't work?
要是没有疗效呢
If we see no improvement,
如果病情没有改善
there are surgical options open to us.
我们还可以选择外科手术
Yes.
好的
Let's do that.
那就动手术吧
Mr. And Mrs. Ives, please leave the room immediately.
艾芙斯夫妇 请立即离开房♥间
It is very good to hear your voice, Vanessa.
很高兴听到你开口说话 温妮莎
I'm Dr. Christopher Banning and I hope to help you.
我是克里斯多夫·班宁医生 我想帮你
Your parents have...
你的父母...
I want to be out there.
我想出去
You will be.
你会的
We have a lovely garden that...
我们有一座漂亮的花♥园♥...
I prefer the ocean.
我更喜欢大海
Have you seen someone who's drowned?
你见过人溺死吗
I have.
我见过
Not a dog or a cat.
不是狗 不是猫
Not enough soul in a dog or a cat.
猫猫狗狗不值一提
I mean a man.
我说的是人
A hundred men.
一百个人
A slave ship.
那是一艘奴隶船
Yes. More than anything.
没错 这是最重要的
Pulled right down, with the men still chained.
直接沉了下去 上面的人还都被链子锁着
Souls in torment who now find themselves in greater torment.
饱受折磨的人们又再经历更惨痛的折磨
Have you seen that, Dr. Christopher Matthew Banning?
你见过吗 克里斯多夫·马修·班宁医生
Vanessa, it's very important to me that you sit down now.
温妮莎 你现在最好坐下
Who's Vanessa?
谁是温妮莎
Mrs. Ives, may I step in?
艾芙斯夫人 我能进来吗
Of course.
当然
Mr. Ives.
艾芙斯先生
Peter.
彼得
I've come to say goodbye.
我是来道别的
I'm, um, off to Africa with my father.
我要和父亲一起去非洲了
May I see her? I...
我能见她吗 我觉得...
Yes. Don't think...
可以 还是不要...
Stay here.
留在这儿
You...
你
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表