剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Proteus... Perhaps this was your trade.
普罗特斯 也许你以前就是干这行的
You could've been a whaler as I am a doctor.
你可能曾是捕鲸人 就像我是博士一样
You needn't feel ashamed of that.
你无需感到羞愧
Kill.
捕杀
Yes, I know.
我明白
As you grow up,
等你长大
you'll learn we all do things which cause us shame.
就会明白我们都会做让自己羞愧的事
Sins we have committed.
罪孽深重
Thank you, Proteus.
谢谢你 普罗特斯
Victor.
维克多
**Leave her*
*离开她
**But now once more ashore we'll go*
*重整旗鼓 行将上岸
**And it's time for us to leave her*
*是时候了 离开她
Sir Malcolm!
马尔科姆爵士
Sir Malcolm.
马尔科姆爵士
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
I'm so glad you could attend.
你能赏光 我很荣幸
Thank you for coming to my wee fete.
感谢你参加我的小宴会
Thank you for having us.
感谢你邀请我们
I have the additional photographs in my coach.
更多的照片在我的马车里
How forthright he is.
他可真直截了当
Must have served him well in darkest Africa.
在非洲一定很吃这一套
Uh, my wife is somewhere about,
我的妻子就在附近
close by the gin, I would hazard.
离酒不远 我敢说
In the parlor, perhaps.
或许是在客厅
Why don't you make an introduction?
你去认识一下吧
Of course, Sir Malcolm.
好 马尔科姆爵士
Come along. Let's just stroll,
来吧 我们随便转转
see what wickedness we can find.
看看还能发现些什么邪恶之物
My name is Dorian Gray.
我叫道林·格雷
Vanessa Ives.
温妮莎·艾芙斯
It's a pleasure, Miss Ives.
幸会 艾芙斯小姐
I couldn't help but notice your skepticism.
我无法不注意到你的怀疑神色
Am I skeptical?
我一脸怀疑吗
About the room.
对于这房♥间
Rather aggressive in the chinoiserie
至少是对其中的中国风
and geographically capricious to say the least.
以及地域风格的多变
In this one room, there's Japanese,
这房♥间里有日本
Siamese, Egyptian, Balinese,
暹罗 埃及和巴厘岛的东西
and something I take to be last season's panto of Aladdin.
还有些我猜是去年《阿♥拉♥丁》童话剧里的道具
Are you a friend of Mr. Lyle's?
你是莱尔先生的朋友吗
Never met him before tonight.
今晚之前从未谋面
It was more of a... random invitation.
更像是一种随机的邀请
Do you get many of those?
你收到很多这样的邀请吗
Entirely.
非常多
You could say "No."
你可以拒绝
I never say "No."
我从不拒绝
I wasn't skeptical about the room.
我并不是在怀疑这间房♥间
What then? Shall I guess?
那是什么 我能猜猜吗
Have on, Mr. Gray.
请吧 格雷先生
You do not belong here.
你不属于这儿
Even less than I.
比我更格格不入
You are not frivolous.
你并不轻佻
Your eye is careful and appraising.
你的眼神谨慎 充满考量
This is not a careful room,
这不是间审慎的房♥间
although there is much to appraise.
尽管有太多值得考量的地方
That can divert you for only so long.
那也只能一时转移你的注意
You do not like it here. You are closed to it.
你不喜欢这里 对这里毫无兴趣
Yet...
不过
you're the only woman in this house not wearing gloves.
你是这屋子里唯一没戴手套的女人
Your hands want to touch,
你的双手想要触碰
but your head wants to appraise.
但你的大脑却想要揣度
Your heart is torn between the two.
你内心挣扎纠结
You were skeptical because you thought...
你会怀疑是因为你认定
this was going to be a wasted evening,
今晚将毫无意义
but now you're not so sure.
但现在你不那么确定了
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please.
女士们先生们 请注意
Your attention pl-
请注...
Please, you must pay attention to me.
请大家务必注意
My friends, our guest of honor has arrived.
我的朋友们 我们的贵宾已经到来
May I present the renowned...
容我介绍著名的
Madame Kali!
卡莉夫人
So come along, Come along around the table.
一起来 围到桌边来
Those of you without fear,
无所畏惧的你们
we need at least eight people of courage.
我们至少需要八位大胆的人
Well done, well done, well done.
很好 非常好
Excellent! Sit.
好极了 请坐
Sir Malcolm, take a seat. Splendid.
马尔科姆爵士 请坐 好极了
Sit. Sit.
坐 请坐
Gentlemen, please remove your jewelry.
先生们 请取下你们的珠宝
What's going on?
这是干什么
Ladies, please remove your gloves.
女士们 请脱下你们的手套
I believe we're about to commune with the spirits.
我们像是要通灵了
Such fun.
这么有趣
Please...
请
Join hands.
携起手来
I ask forbearance.
我请求宽容
I ask you to suspend your disbelief
我请求你们搁置怀疑
and imagine your minds floating in the darkness of time.
想象你们的思绪漂浮在时间的黑暗里
Let your imaginations be liberate
放任自♥由♥的想象
and roam with me
跟我一同漫游
back in time to the ancient seas.
回到古代的海洋
Back in time to the time before when the spirits walked,
回到过去 彼时灵魂自♥由♥漫步
when the sun was new and the old gods walked.
太阳初得新生 上古之神行走大地
I call forth Mut, Mother Goddess.
我召唤女神姆特 众神之母
I call to the speakers of the dead.
我召唤死者的代言人
Come to me, Come to me.
来吧 来吧
What summoned me?
是谁召唤了我
I speak for the dead.
我代表死者
For the undying.
代表不朽
There's another here.
这里还有一个
There's...
这里
another...
还有
here.
一个
What does she mean?
她什么意思
Amunet...
埃莫奈特
Amunet...
埃莫奈特
Amunet.
埃莫奈特
Amunet. Serpent. Hidden One.
埃莫奈特 毒蛇 隐藏者
Know your master. Your lover. Your master.
认识你的主人 你的爱人 你的主人
Father.
父亲
Father, mine, let me come with you.
父亲 让我同你一起去吧
What a ripping time we'll have.
我们一定会玩得很开心
Let me come with you. It'll be an adventure.
让我一起去吧 我们去探险
You'll teach me!
你会教我的
I'll prove myself a proper explorer.
我会证明自己是一个合格的探险家
Peter loves you, Father.
彼得爱你 父亲
But Father, if the porters go,
父亲 如果没有行李夫
how are we to survive?
我们怎么活下去
I'm not frightened, I'm not.
我不害怕 不害怕
What an adventure. It's so green, so beautiful.
多棒的冒险 遍地绿意 如此美丽
But the porters are dying and I can't go on, I'm sick.
但是行李夫要死了 我也无法继续 我病了
Is it the dysentery?
这是痢疾吗
I'm bleeding.
我在流血
Oh God, I'm bleeding. I'm shitting blood now.
天哪 我在流血 我拉出来的都是血
I have no more clean trousers. I'm sorry.
我没有干净的裤子了 对不起
I'll stay at base camp. You go. Leave me.
我会留在营地 你走 别管我
Will you name a mountain after me?
你会把一座山冠我之名吗
Are you proud of me?
你为我自豪吗
Go!
走
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表