剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
as we labor in the darkness age of...
我们却仍在煤炭的黑暗纪♥元♥中
coal and peat. Have you any experience
挣扎 你对电疗法的
with the principles and applications of...
原理和应用有什么
galvanism? Oh, the usual.
经验吗 就那样呗
Sir, I have urgent need of an autopsy. Will you assist us?
先生 我急需进行尸检 你能帮我们吗
I'm occupied solely in research.
我只全心做研究
I do not bore myself with explanations
我也不会费事作解释
you could not possibly understand.
反正你们根本不可能理解
Now, kindly, stop wasting my time and get out.
请别再浪费我的时间 出去
Oh, my God!
天呐
Lividity null...
没有尸斑
Rigor mortis...
也没有
null.
尸僵
Notable ocular hyperemia.
眼睛严重充血
Ocular reaction null.
无眼反应
Dental malformation
牙齿畸形
not naturally occuring. Due to the isotropy.
由于各向同性 这并非自然形成
Nature is rarely so neat. Nature abhors symmetry.
自然向来讨厌对称 很少会整整齐齐
Trauma and penetration to the chest cavity
穿透胸骨柄 胸腔被刺穿
through the manubrium seem the likely cause of death, but...
很有可能就是死因
I expect you know that.
不过这你们应该知道了
Age of the subject impossible...
死者年龄
to determine. The teeth seem barely used,
无法确定 牙齿好像几乎没有磨损
which seems unlikely, given the...
这似乎不太可能 因为
muscular development.
肌肉相当发达
The dermis is unusual.
真皮很不寻常
It seems lack the normal cutaneous eccrine pores. Hand me that.
似乎缺乏正常的汗毛孔 把那个给我
I know why this skin seems peculiar.
我知道皮肤为什么看上去那么奇怪了
Why? Forseps.
为什么 镊子
'Cause it isn't skin.
因为这根本不是皮肤
Not as we know it.
至少不是寻常意义上的皮肤
It's more like a...
更像是
tensile exoskeleton.
可伸展的外骨骼
along the lines of an insect or a crustacean.
类似昆虫或甲壳纲动物
He must have been a hearty devil.
一定挺不好制♥服♥吧
You're not kidding.
那可不是
Hold on, what's this?
等等 这是什么
Fascinating.
真有趣
Hieroglyphs.
象形文字
Egyptian?
埃及的吗
Undoubtedly.
一定是
It appear you have an Egyptian man of no particular age,
这是个年龄无法确定的埃及人
who at some point in his indetermined lifespan
在不得而知的什么时间里
decided to sharpen his teeth,
决定磨尖牙齿
cover himself in hieroglyphs and grow an exoskeleton.
在身上刻满象形文字 长出外骨骼
Or you have something else altogether.
要么就是别的什么
Who the fuck are you people?
你们究竟是什么人
Do you know Grandage Place, in Westminster?
你知道威斯敏斯特的格兰丹奇广场吗
I can find it. Number 8.
我找得到 8号♥
Come at noon tomorrow.
明天中午来
Unless you rather spend the rest of your life
除非你更愿意余生
shooting clay targets and telling lies.
打陶土罐 撒谎骗人
Carnage.
简直是屠♥杀♥
Sir?
长官
It's like a battlefield.
就好像战场一样
You want it all? Everything.
都拍下来吗 都拍下来
Even her? Especially her.
她也拍 尤其是她
It doesn't seem right...
这不好吧...
Where's the dignity in that?
这样尊严何在啊
We will get her dignity back when we caught this monster.
等我们抓到这禽兽就会还她尊严
Ethan Chandler to see Sir Malcolm.
伊森·钱德勒前来拜见马尔科姆爵士
I'm expected. Come in.
他在等我 请进
Wait here, please.
请在这等一下
Not what you expected?
失望了吗
You've a light step, miss.
你脚步真轻 小姐
Or is it ma'am?
还是夫人
Miss Vanessa Ives.
温妮莎·艾芙斯小姐
Come this way, won't you?
跟我来吧
May I offer you some tea?
要喝茶吗
No, thanks.
不用了
So, you're a fortune reader.
原来你是算命的
The term is inadequate. Spiritualist?
这话不妥 通灵师
If you like.
这么叫倒行
Rapping on the table? Voices from the grave beyond?
轻敲桌面 倾听亡灵的声音
Not percisely.
不全是
You are a skeptic. Not about everything.
你是怀疑论者 我也不是怀疑一切
Last night, for example.
比如昨晚我就不怀疑
And you want an explanation?
你想要个解释吗
I think I should see Sir Malcolm.
我想见马尔科姆爵士
I can speak for him.
我可以代表他
Do you believe there is a demi-monde, Mr. Chandler?
你相信半世界吗 钱德勒先生
A half world between what we know and what we fear.
存在于我们所知世界和所惧世界之间
A place in the shadows.
存在于阴影之中
Rarely seen, but deeply felt.
虽鲜有见到 却深寒入骨
Do you believe that?
你相信吗
Yes.
相信
That's where we were last night.
我们昨晚就在那里
Where some unfortunate souls are cursed to live always.
那里有受诅咒的灵魂 永世不得超生
If you believe in curses, that is.
前提是你相信诅咒
Are you a wise man, Mr. Chandler?
你称得上明智吗 钱德勒先生
Not especially.
不算吧
A wise man would walk away from this house
明智的人会转身离开
and make a concerted effort
努力忘掉
to forget everything that occurred last night.
昨晚所有的事
He would look not back. That sounds like a warning.
再不回头 你是在警告我吗
It's an invitation.
是邀请
Should you be so unwise as to entertain the idea,
如果你不怎么明智 而肯做考虑
we have a continued use of a man of your skills.
那么我们需要你的技术
Your kind of man. And what kind is that?
需要你这种人 哪种人
One of great violence and hidden depth.
残暴无比又城府极深
You play your role well, Mr. Chandler.
戏演得不错 钱德勒先生
But this is not who you are.
但这不是真的你
Tell me what this is all about.
说说是怎么回事吧
Sir Malcolm's daughter was taken by a creature...
马尔科姆爵士的女儿被劫走了
such as the one we killed.
罪魁祸首就是我们杀死的那种生物
We didn't suspect there was another.
我们没想到还有另一个
There's much we don't know and must discover.
我们不知道的太多 必须上下求索
And what's your part in all this?
你在整件事中又是什么角色
My part is my own.
与你无关
I've been a hired gun before.
我也做过雇佣兵
Don't suit me.
不适合我
There's no exaltation in killing for gold.
为钱杀人没有快♥感♥
A wise man after all.
果然明智
Sembene has your money at the door.
辛博尼在门口 佣金找他要
He'll show you out.
他会送你出去的
I hope you enjoy life as an actor.
祝你演得开心
It seems to be what you are suited for.
看来这才适合你
But..
可是
if you find yourself in that demi-monde we spoke of...
如果你陷入了那个半世界
and seek to escape it...
又想逃离
you know my address.
你知道我的地址
And what do you seek to escape?
那你又想逃离什么
Perhaps the same thing you do.
也许和你一样
We all have our curses, don't we?
我们各有各的问题
Good day, Mr. Chandler.
再见 钱德勒先生
Miss Ives.
再见 艾芙斯小姐
Before you go...
走之前
one last task, if you will indulge me.
能最后帮我办件事吗
Pick a card.
挑张牌
No, no, not like that. Not impulsively.
不不 不是那样 别随便选
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表