剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Would my house be full of cartographic equipment if I were not?
要是不去非洲 干嘛弄这一屋子的制图仪器
When do you head off?
你准备什么时候走
A matter of a few months.
再过几个月吧
I have to attend to some final details.
还有些细节问题没敲定
Like selecting your traveling companions?
比如说选旅伴吗
Are you jealous, Doctor?
嫉妒了吗 博士
I'm not surprised, certainly.
我倒是不觉得意外
I've never been valued for my athleticism.
我一直不擅长运动
That was always the sphere of my brothers.
不像我的哥哥们
From time to time, though,
不过偶尔我也希望
one would like to be thought of as capable.
被人认可我这方面的能力
I lost a son in Africa.
我有个儿子在非洲去世了
He was much like you in a way.
他在某种程度上很像你
Mr. Chandler means nothing to me.
钱德勒先生在我眼里不算什么
He is a finger on a trigger.
只是杀人的工具
You are not.
你却不一样
**Cold blows the wind*
*寒风凄厉
**To my true love*
*吹向爱人
**And gently drops the rain*
*雨滴轻柔飘下
**I never had but...*
*我从未有过...
Master.
主人
Ah, the tempest sounds close round our ears,
暴风骤雨雷声震
and swifter ever the demon nears.
恶魔悄然袭上身
I fight with manly fortitude,
我虽尽力与之争
my spirit still would love exude,
心中仍有一片情
but there grows within a mighty beast,
奈何怪物猛如虎
that strains and yearns for quick release!
撕破躯壳欲挣出
My gentle love, my only charm,
我的爱人 我的情郎
your anguish I would soon disarm.
我来融化你心中的哀伤
There cannot be a happy end,
怪物爪尖牙又利
for claw will slash and tooth will rend.
只怕爱人难安息
But to me you can no harm intend.
情郎不会伤害我
I am your one devoted friend.
你我二人情似火
Inside my skin crawls such a humor,
心中邪念暗然生
I cannot credit it as something human.
似是野性胜人性
Instead a fire grows deep within me
兽♥欲♥填膺难抑制
that burns and roils and leaps for thee.
撕咬挣扎欲出击
How can I contain such Promethean flame?
欲♥火♥中烧心不安
How can I ever this demon tame?
恶魔上身不得闲
Our time is up.
时机已至
Our love is dead.
爱情已逝
God's nowhere near,
上帝远在天边
for the beast is here!
怪物近在眼前
Oh, my God.
天呐
My knees can't take this fucking play.
这破戏可真让我的膝盖受罪
Excellent!
棒极了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the next act will begin in 15 minutes.
下一幕将于十五分钟后开演
I thought Miss Ives had gone out.
我以为艾芙斯小姐出门了
She has.
的确
Your man then?
那是你的手下了
Sembene is off tonight.
辛博尼今晚休息
She's not here, Master.
她不在这里 主人
Mother?
母亲
No, no, no, it's always been that way.
不不不 一直是那样
Next week, I'll be out at sea.
我下周会出海
Brandy, please.
白兰地 劳驾
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Chandler.
钱德勒先生
Miss Ives, what a pleasure.
艾芙斯小姐 真高兴见到你
This is Miss Brona Croft.
这是布洛娜·克罗夫特小姐
Brona, Miss Vanessa Ives.
布洛娜 这是温妮莎·艾芙斯小姐
How do you do, Miss Croft?
你好 克罗夫特小姐
Ma'am.
女士
So lovely to meet you at last.
真高兴终于见到你了
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see you here,
在这里见到你 我可不该意外
being a man of the theater yourself.
你自己就是演员嘛
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
I knew you'd find me.
我就知道你会找到我的
Or did you find me?
或者说是你找到了我
Hello, I'm Dorian Gray.
你好 我叫道林·格雷
Ethan Chandler.
伊森·钱德勒
This is Miss Brona Croft.
这是布洛娜·克罗夫特小姐
Hello.
你好
We've met, I believe.
我想咱们见过
Meet so many people, don't you?
你见过很多人 不是吗
How do you like the show?
你觉得这出戏怎么样
It's thrilling.
扣人心弦
There's nothing like the theater, is there?
没有什么比得上戏剧 不是吗
If you like illusion.
如果你喜欢幻想
And apparently declamation.
还有热情奔放的演说
You're a fine one
提到演说
to speak of declamation, Mr. Chandler.
你可是十分擅长 钱德勒先生
When we met, you were tearing a bit of a passion yourself.
我们初见时 你激♥情♥澎湃
Are you an actor?
你是演员吗
I was a sharpshooter in a Wild West show.
我是狂野西部秀的神枪手
That hardly does you justice.
那可真是大材小用
cannot reach your heights of rhetorical flourish.
也无法如你一般辞藻华丽
Excuse me, I need some air.
抱歉 我想透透气
Excuse us.
失陪
Brona.
布洛娜
What's going on?
你怎么了
Don't you worry about me.
不用担心我
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Go on to your friends, now, won't you?
回去找你的朋友吧
And if she's your kind of lady,
如果她是你喜欢的类型
you can bloody well enjoy her!
你完全可以和她在一起
Let's just go home.
我们回家吧
It's a sad spectacle, Ethan,
这是个可悲的假相 伊森
why don't we just admit it?
何不承认呢
Brona, please.
布洛娜 别这样
You're fucking a skeleton every night, for Christ's sake.
你每晚操的都是一个将死之人
There's no goddamn future in it for either of us.
我们之间根本没有未来
Who are we trying to fool?
我们在骗谁呢
You want to watch me die?
你想看着我死吗
Fuck, no.
当然不是
Go on, go on! Go in to your lady friend now,
去吧去吧 去找你的淑女朋友
and have one of your clever chats, you two.
继续你们那些优雅高档的话题
Wake up, son.
醒醒 小子
From now on,
从现在起
you fuck me like anyone else,
你跟其他人一样
after you've paid.
付了钱才能上我
Mr. Chandler.
钱德勒先生
The next act is about to begin.
下一幕快开始了
Mr. Chandler?
钱德勒先生
Are you all right?
你还好吗
You ever wish you could be someone else?
你有没有想过变成另一个人
Just run away from your life?
逃离现在的生活
All the time.
无时无刻
You want to be someone else?
你想成为别人
Come with me.
跟我来
Does it involve a drink?
有酒喝吗
Many. What about Miss Ives?
多得是 那艾芙斯小姐呢
She doesn't want to be anyone else.
她可不想成为别人
You're on, Mr. Gray.
带路吧 格雷先生
Lovely.
美人
I should warn you. This is not completely legal.
先给你提个醒 里面的事可算不上合法
Not my first time.
我也不是第一次如此了
Fifty here!
我压50
Fifty-seven!
Write it down.
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表