剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Help me.
救我
Mina...
米娜
Where are you?
你在哪
They are all about me.
他们都在找我
The beasts that feed at night.
夜晚狩猎的野兽
And they are hungry.
他们饥饿难耐
Please, save me.
求你了 救救我
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Do you want to hear the rest of our story?
你想听剩下的部分吗
Once I resolved to find you, I knew where to look.
我下定决心找你后 我很清楚该去哪
I knew in which occupation I would find you engaged.
我知道在什么行当能找到你
The cutting of flesh,
切割肉体的行当
the work of the surgeon
外科医生
and the butcher.
或是屠夫
And so I came to your city.
于是我来到了你的城市
London.
伦敦
Cruel as the Harlot's curse.
这里如妓♥女♥所咒骂的一样残忍♥
Watch it!
看着点
Stay away from her!
离她远点
Get him.
抓住他
Come here. No. Ahhh... No!
过来 不 不要
Freak!
怪胎
That oughta show you!
教教你礼貌
And so it was I learned mankind's capacity for hatred,
只那一晚 我便尝到了人类的
and mercy,
仇恨
in a single night.
和仁慈
What in the name of all the tender mercies happened to you?
上帝慈悲啊 你这是怎么了
An accident.
意外
Only one thing for it then!
那只能这么办了
Well, yes, not the finest potable in creation, I grant.
的确不怎么好喝
But we poor theatricals must accept
但我们这些穷演员
the compromises of our lowered circumstances.
只能这么将就着了
That must have been an accident operatic in scope, you poor lamb.
你这意外一定很惨烈吧 可怜的人儿
Industrial, was it?
工业上的意外吗
One of those dreadful clanking machines
肯定是台叮叮当当
with gears and cogs and...
满是齿轮链条的机器...
I shall buy you dinner.
我请你吃晚餐吧
I know what it is to have no prospects, son.
我知道看不到希望是什么感觉
I've suffered the pains of whoremaster fate
我爱过一个妓♥女♥
beyond human endurance.
那痛苦无与伦比
Not an industrial catastrophe to be sure,
虽然不是什么工业意外
but something even more insidious.
却更加阴狠毒辣
The denigration of one's art.
那是对艺术的亵渎
You know Shakespeare, yes?
你知道莎士比亚吧
Some.
略知一二
The Immortal.
永垂不朽的吟游诗人[莎士比亚]
That was my stock in trade,
这就是我的老本了
when there was a value placed upon the ineffable and the exalted.
那时还有人欣赏崇高的艺术
When this city aspired to Jerusalem!
那时这座城市的人还有信仰
Do you need work?
你要找工作吗
Yes.
要
Your...
你的...
visage, creates challenges?
外貌 让你备受阻碍吗
It is a horror.
简直让人厌恶
Not everywhere.
并非所有地方都如此
There is a place where the malformed find grace,
有个地方 丑陋的人也能活得体面
where the hideous can be beautiful,
在那里 面目可憎也是一种美
where strangeness is not shunned but celebrated.
在那里越古怪越受欢迎 不会遭到排斥
This place
这地方
is the theater.
就是剧院
My friend, there was a time
我的朋友 曾几何时
this modest hall resounded with Shakespeare,
这平实的大厅中回荡着莎士比亚的词句
seasons of it, great vomits of it.
一部又一部 接连不断的上演
My last turn was when I gave my Leontes!
我演的最后一个角色是里昂提斯
"I have drunk and seen the spider!"
"我喝过了酒才看到了杯中的蜘蛛"
Ah, but that was many seasons ago.
但这都是陈年旧事了
Times have changed.
时光流逝 世事变迁
Nowadays, it's all...
现在只会演些...
Ibsen.
易卜生[现代戏剧之父]
Come! Let us make our entrance.
来吧 我们上场吧
Oh, no. We do not enter here.
不不 我们不从这里进
We use the stage door.
我们走后台入口
Who's on the blood pump?
谁负责血泵的
We are in rehearsals presently for a new offering.
我们现在正彩排新剧
The old penny dreadful Sweeney Todd, demonic tonsorial.
老派恐怖小说《恶魔理发师陶德》
We present three of the little blood plays at a shot, twice nightly.
一场演三段血腥戏 一晚演两场
Our fare is mayhem and malice
我们就是靠制♥造♥混乱和邪恶来赚钱的
with all the ingenious gore we can devise.
得想尽精巧的办法制♥造♥恐怖气氛
You shall be our new stage rat,
你可以做我们的舞台幕后工
responsible for the machinery and rigging.
负责这些机械和绳索
The limelight and gas as well.
还有打光和烟气
And if you like, you can live here.
如果你愿意 可以住在这里
Yes. Very good.
愿意 非常好
You know, occurs to me,
我刚反应过来
given my total self-absorption,
我只顾着自己说
I never asked your name.
还没问你的名字呢
Fear not.
没关系
You shall have a nom de theater.
你可以用艺名
Do you know The Tempest?
你知道《暴风雨》吗[莎士比亚戏剧]
No.
不知道
You shall be Caliban.
你就是卡利班了
Caliban.
卡利班
Who's he?
是谁
We'll add it to the bill next week and you'll see.
我们下周就演 你看过就知道了
Of course in our version Caliban eats Prospero.
不过我们的版本里 卡利班把普洛斯彼罗吃了
Vincent!
文森特
I'll be back soon.
我马上回来
Such a pleasure, my true friend.
幸会幸会 我的朋友
Welcome to the Grand Guignol.
欢迎加入恐怖大剧院
And so I discovered what kindness was.
这就是我首次体会到善意
And I found a home.
我还有了一个家
That's wonderful.
这太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yes.
是呢
Could there have been a more appropriate place for me?
还有哪里能让我这般如鱼得水
Night after night, the players died gruesomely
演员每晚惨死在舞台上
and then came back to life again for the next show.
随即复活 继续下一场戏
They were undying, like me,
他们不会死去 就像我一样
creatures of perpetual resurrection.
永远可以复活重生
I was not welcomed by all.
并非所有人都喜欢我
How could this face, this form,
这张脸 这副躯壳
fit with ease amongst the mortal and the beautiful?
又怎能轻松融入那些凡人与美人呢
I learned to stay in the shadows
我学会了待在阴影里
to protect such a heart as this you gave me.
来保护你赋予我的这样一颗心
But still, I was a member of the company in my way
然而 我以自己的方式融入那里
and I proved an able and agile worker.
我能干又灵巧
You made me strong and tireless.
你将我造得强壮且不知疲倦
If only you had made me handsome.
却没有赋予我俊朗的外表
Once I found my occupation at the theater
我有了剧院的这份工作后
it was a simple thing to slip out at night and hunt for you.
晚上溜出去追踪你就轻而易举了
And then I followed you and I waited.
我一直跟踪着你 等待时机
I saw your progress with my lamented younger brother.
我目睹了你创造我那可怜弟弟的过程
Did you not feel me near, I wonder?
我很好奇 你没有感受到我在附近吗
Did you not feel my gravitational pull?
你没有感受到我的引力
My inexorableness?
我的无情吗
What do you want of me?
你想怎么样
To suffer?
折磨我吗
You've done that.
你已经做到了
I'm sorry I left you.
我很抱歉丢下了你
I'm sorry for the cruelty you've endured,
我很抱歉你要经受那些
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表