剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Perhaps we view science differently.
也许我们看待科学的方式不同
Do we? I would never chart a river
是吗 我绝不会沿着河流寻找源头
or scale a peak to take its measure
或是为了丈量高度 插面旗帜
or plant a flag. There's no point.
而去登山 这毫无意义
It's solipsistic self-aggrandizement.
这就是自我膨胀 追名逐利
So too those scientists who study the planets,
还有那些天文学家
seeking astronomical enlightenment for its own sake.
沉迷于所谓的星球发现
The botanists, studying the variegation of an Amazonian fern.
植物学家醉心于亚马逊某一种蕨类
The zoologists,
动物学家
caught up in the endless fascination of an adder's coils.
被蟒蛇身上的螺旋纹吸引不已
And for what?
为了什么
Knowledge for itself alone?
是纯粹为了习得知识吗
The elation of discovery?
还是想要发现新事物的快♥感♥
Plant your flag on the truth?
抑或是将自己的旗帜插在"真♥相♥"之上
There's only one worthy goal for scientific exploration.
科学探索的真正目的只有一个
Piercing the tissue that separates life from death.
那就是解开生与死之谜
Everything else, from the deep bottom of the sea to the top...
其他的一切 从海底最深处
of most highest mountain on the farthest planet is insignificant.
到最遥远那颗星球上最高的山峰 全都无关紧要
Life and death, Sir Malcolm.
只有生和死 马尔科姆爵士
The flicker that separates one from the other...
生离死别就在那电光火石的一刹那
fast as the bat's wing...
如蝙蝠之翼一般急速
more beautiful than any sonnet.
比任何一首十四行诗都要凄美
That is my river.
那才是我的河流
That is my mountain.
那才是我的高山
There, I will plant my flag.
那才是我要插上自己旗帜的地方
You have the soul of a poet, sir.
孩子 你还挺有诗意
And a bank account to match.
也跟穷秀才一样一贫如洗
Now...
说吧
why did you want to see me, Sir Malcolm?
您为什么要见我 马尔科姆爵士
You tell me. Last night, of course.
你说呢 自然是因为昨晚的事
The body you brought was not, strictly speaking, human.
您带来的尸体 严格说来并非人类
No.
的确
Did you kill him? Yes.
是您杀的吗 是的
Are there more? At least one.
还有更多吗 至少还有一个
And what is your goal?
您究竟想干什么
To find a cure for a most rare disease.
为一种极其罕见的疾病找出解药
Hence, I'm in to a position to offer you employement.
因此 我想请你来为我工作
You seem to be a free thinker,
你思想开放超前
who might be able to imagine a world...
也许能接受一个
less constrained by what we think we know of as "truth".
不被所谓的"真理"束缚的世界
You mean the supernatural. I mean that place...
您是指超自然现象 我的意思是
where science and superstition walk hand in hand.
在那个世界 科学和迷信可以共生
An anatomist of your skill
有你这样一位技术高超的解剖学家
would be invaluable to my work.
对我的工作会很有助益
You will be well paid.
我不会亏待你的
I have no interset in joining an amateur occultist society.
我没兴趣和一伙业余术士为伍
Nor am I forming one.
我也无意成立这样一个团队
It's not a game for me.
这不是儿戏
Then stop playing...
那就别像玩游戏一样
as if it were.
打哑谜了
What are you after?
你的目的是什么
I'm trying to rescure my daughter.
我要救我女儿
To save her, I would murder the world.
只要能救她 我不惜牺牲全世界
Join me, Doctor.
加入我吧 博士
With me, you will behold terrible wonders.
和我携手 你将见到可怕的奇观
And...
那
how much of the world will we have to murder?
我们的双手会沾上多少鲜血
Do you care?
你在乎吗
I have only one other question.
最后一个问题
Why me?
为什么选我
Because you were unafraid to pull back the skin...
因为你不惧剥下那层皮
and look beneath.
直面藏于其下的真♥相♥
Mina?
米娜
My God.
天啊
Mina.
米娜
You have no doubt? It was her.
你确定吗 是她
Was it an appeal?
她有没有求救
I don't know. At first...
我也不清楚 一开始...
there was such a need in her eyes.
她的眼中的确透露出这样的渴求
And then something...
但接着...
monstrous.
邪恶的力量就出现了
My true friend would do you no harm.
我亲爱的朋友是不会伤害你的
Our nature does not change, only our circumstance.
一个人的本质不会改变 变的只是境况
You don't know.
你怎么知道
Don't I?
我不知道
Was I not responsible?
这难道不是我的责任吗
But for my transgression, would any of this have occurred?
要不是我犯了过错 这一切怎么会发生
We cannot unmake the past.
我们都没法改变过去
We shall live with our guilt, you and I.
你我都要背负罪孽 继续苟活
After all this time...
这么长时间过去了
she came to me.
她终于来找我了
I will find her.
我一定会找到她的
There was another thought when she was so very close to me...
她靠近我的时候 我想起另一件事
a strange working of memory.
倒是有些出奇
I thought of a particular lion hunt many years ago.
我想起多年前的一次猎狮
You're moving through the tall grass,
我在高高的草间穿过
getting a glimpse of the prey.
看见猎物的身影
The shoulders mostly, the mane.
主要是它的肩膀和鬃毛
You prepare your rifle, you are very quiet.
我上好枪 屏息静待
And then there's a moment...
接着突然
the wind changes...
风向变了
the grass stops swinging...
草停止了摇摆
the lion turns...
狮子转过头
looks at you.
直视着我
The moment you realize you are no longer the hunter...
我当下意识到 我不再是猎人
you are the prey.
而成了猎物
Pater noster qui est in caelis...
我们的天父
sanctificetur nomen tuum...
愿你的名受显扬
Adveniat regnum tuum...
愿你的国来临
fiat volentas your sicut in caelo, et on earth.
愿你的旨意奉行在人间如同在天上
Panem nostrum cotidianum by nobis hodie...
求你今天赏给我们日用的食粮
et nobis due Dimitte our...
求你宽恕我们的罪过
Adveniat regnum tuum I nos inducas in tentationem...
不要让我们陷于诱惑
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.
但救我们免于凶恶
Pater noster qui est in caelis...
我们的天父
sanctificetur nomen tuum...
愿你的名受显扬
Adveniat regnum tuum...
愿你的国来临
Damn it!
该死
Can you hear?
你能听见吗
My name
我叫
is Victor Frankenstein...
维克多·弗兰肯斯坦
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表