剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I shall discuss it with Professor Van Helsing.
我会和范海辛教授讨论的
Very good. Let me know what you discover.
很好 有发现就告诉我
And you?
你呢
Educating myself on matters nautical.
我在补充航海知识
To what end?
为了什么
Possibly undertaking another hunting expedition.
可能要再去打猎
Oh. When?
什么时候
You will not be required, Doctor.
不需要你同行 博士
Good day.
日安
I have been thinking about your daughter.
我在想你的女儿
And?
然后呢
Say you find her,
假设你找到她了
but say she cannot be saved.
却没法拯救她呢
If I find her, she will be saved.
我找到她就能救她
No.
不
For all the blood we share,
你我出生入死
for the miles we have walked,
历尽种种磨难
Malcolm, we are not the same.
但马尔科姆 你我终归不同
Where I come from, we know
我的出身让我懂得
some people cannot be saved.
有些人无药可救
Say your daughter is one of them.
如果你女儿也是呢
What then?
怎么办
Know what you are going to do.
想清楚你打算怎么做
This is my first time.
这是我第一次照相
Oh, I envy you that.
我好羡慕你
How it is you've never been photographed?
怎么会以前从没照过相
It's funny, actually.
说来挺有趣的
I've a bit of a resistance to it.
我有点抵触照相
Then why did you agree?
那这次又为何同意了
You seem a man born to overcome resistance.
你好像有能力打开我的心结
There are those native tribes
有些原著部落认为
who believe you give away something of your soul
一个人被拍照的时候
when you're photographed.
会失去一部分灵魂
Perhaps you do.
也许是真的呢
And what will you do with this little bit of my soul?
那我这部分灵魂你想怎么处理
Protect it.
保护它
And you...
那么你
Have you been photographed much?
你照过很多像吗
I prefer paintings.
我更喜欢画像
Photographs are so ironically impermanent.
照片承载的时间短得可怜
They capture one moment in time to perfection.
它捕捉的是瞬间的完美
A painting can capture eternity.
画像却可以记录永恒
I've never been painted, I couldn't say.
没人给我画过像 我也不清楚
But you do understand eternity,
但是你懂得永恒
I know that.
我知道你懂
The workings of time.
时间的运作方式
All right, ma'am.
好了 女士
Uh, please hold very still.
请保持这个姿势 不要动
There'll be a flash of the powder.
待会儿会有一道闪光
Try not to react.
请尽量不要动
You may look at the camera or look away, ma'am.
女士可以看着相机 也可以看别处
It's up to you.
请自便
It is for eternity after all.
终究都是为了永久保存
Your choice.
随你选
Hello, darling.
亲爱的
What's that?
那是什么
I think a love token.
应该是求爱的信物
Do I have a rival?
我有竞争对手了吗
Hardly.
怎么可能
Thank you for the most unexpected afternoon.
谢谢你陪我共度这个愉快的下午
My pleasure.
是我的荣幸
And how will you spend the rest of your day?
今天余下的时间你打算怎么过
Ruminating.
沉思
Well, good afternoon then.
那祝你下午愉快
Mr. Gray...
格雷先生
Do you have plans for dinner?
你晚餐有约吗
Not anymore.
现在没有了
My young friend.
我年轻的朋友
Professor Van Helsing.
范海辛教授
Thank you for coming.
谢谢您前来
Oh, I have known my great love.
我已经结识了我的挚爱
My Hannah, God bless her.
我的汉娜 愿主保佑她
And you?
你呢
I was cursed poetry very young,
我小时候与诗歌♥纠缠不清
it creates extremely unrealistic expectations.
使我产生了很多不切实际的幻想
It will happen.
幻想会成真的
You cannot live only in your work.
你不能只跟工作打交道
My work is...
我的工作
preoccupying.
太过耗费精力
I was much the same.
我跟你差不多
Uh, never looking up from the cadaver.
低头解剖 从不抬头
I imagined that I was content.
我还以为自己很满足
And then one day I'm having lunch.
然后有一天 我在吃午餐
Bent over my anatomy books,
本来我在埋头读解剖学的书
I looked up and there she was.
抬起头就看到了她
A pale blue dress
穿着淡蓝色的长裙
with embroidered flowers.
绣着花朵
So, look up, my friend.
抬起头 我的朋友
Our work cannot control us.
不能被工作控制
We must control it.
我们要占据主动
If only we could.
能做到就好了
There are times when we are compelled.
好多时候 我们也是被逼的
And what compels you?
是什么逼着你
Do you believe in fate?
你相信命运吗
Deeply. I don't mean justice.
深信不疑 我说的不是公正
I mean retribution.
而是报应
I mean
我说的是
facing the consequences of your actions
犯下累累恶行之后
that have produced catastrophe.
接受命运的惩罚
A sin that is everlasting.
你的罪孽不会消失
One that you have made immortal.
是你让自己的罪孽永存
There is a...
有这么...
a line from Shelley that haunts me.
一句雪莱的诗萦绕在我的脑海
A single line from Adonais.
《阿童尼》中的一句
I cannot get it out of my head.
在我脑海中挥之不去
"No more let life divide
"死既可使之重聚
what death can join together"
莫让生将之分隔"
Will you tell me your story?
能与我分享你的故事吗
One day, my good friend.
将来吧 我的挚友
One day.
将来吧
Go on, show us the whole picture.
继续啊 让我看看全身
You look beautiful.
你美极了
Thank you.
谢谢
And what are your plans?
你的计划是什么
Oh, I'm bound to the ledger, I'm afraid.
恐怕我被账簿缠住了 脱不开身
The Geographic Society is becoming concerned
地理学会开始关注
about the cost of the expedition.
探险的开销
Enjoy your evening, my dear.
今夜愉快 亲爱的
It's not too...
会不会太...
It's perfect.
很完美
You sleep.
你睡吧
How am I to sleep with you running around
你在夜里四处乱跑
God knows where of an evening?
我怎么安心睡觉
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
I've been through worse.
我经历过更遭的
Why, back in America...
还在美国的时候...
I used to fight 10 redskins before breakfast.
我曾经在早饭前大战十个印第安人
I know, I know, you great heroic man, you.
我知道 我知道 你是个伟大的英雄
Stay there for a moment. Let me look at you.
先别动 让我看看你
Best you didn't kiss me anymore.
你还是别吻我了
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表