剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
All portraits.
都是肖像
I'm sorry?
什么
They're all portraits.
都是人物肖像
You have no landscapes or still lives.
没有风景画或静物画
Are not people the most mysterious things?
人类不是最神秘的生物吗
I wish they were more so sometimes.
有时候我还嫌不够神秘
The glance that gives away the game.
一个眼神就会泄露天机
The change in body posture.
或是姿势的变换
And what do I give away?
我泄露了什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
What sort of music would you like?
你喜欢什么音乐
Meaning who do I want to be at this moment.
就是我现在想化身成谁
Dorian Gray,
道林·格雷
who do you want to be?
你想化身成谁
Myself,
我自己
without limits.
无拘无束
Then put on music for dancing.
那就奏舞曲吧
You have exceptional composure.
你身上有一种非同一般的镇静
Do I?
是吗
Poise, I mean.
很沉静
Control.
是控制力
Yes.
是的
What if you were to abandon it?
如果你不再控制会怎样
I couldn't.
不会的
Why?
为什么
There are things within us all that can never be unleashed.
有些东西永远不能释放
And what would happen if they were?
如果释放了会怎么样
They would consume us.
它们会侵蚀我们
We would cease to be
我们不再是自己
and another would exist in our place, without control.
变成了不受控制的生物
Without limits.
再无束缚
May I kiss your neck?
我能亲吻你的香颈吗
Don't ask permission.
不要征求我的同意
If you want to do a thing, do it
你想做什么 就做吧
because it is your desire, not my allowance.
这是你的欲望 无须我的应允
You must risk rejection.
虽然我可能拒绝
You have experience with such a monster?
你和这种恶魔打过交道
You know I do.
你知道我有过
They move in a pack, like wolves.
它们总是成群地活动 像狼一样
Never staying in the same place long for fear of discovery.
因为怕被发现 不会在一处逗留很久
When we come close, they are gone.
我们一靠近 它们就逃之夭夭了
To what end?
为什么要逃
You mean their goal?
你是说它们的终极目的
I don't know.
我不知道
What is any animal's goal?
动物的目的是什么
Survival, propagation, conquest.
生存 繁衍 征服
Conquest? Who can say?
征服 谁知道呢
When we get near, they slip away,
我们一靠近 它们就溜走了
taking our most beloved with them,
把我们至爱之人一起带走
too fast to comprehend motive.
无比迅速 来不及揣测动机
For the dead travel fast.
因为亡者行动迅速
It's not her.
不是她
She must be here somewhere.
她一定在这里某处
Why have you told me this?
你为什么要跟我说这事
Because you would have come to the same place without me.
因为就算没有我 你自己也能发现
And then?
然后呢
You would have pursued it.
你会追查下去
And that I would have had to prevent.
而我一定要阻止
If I had a son,
如果我有儿子
I would wish him a long and easy life.
我会希望他活得长久轻松
I think your life will not be easy,
我认为你过得不会轻松
but it should be long.
但应该会长命
Mine is practically over.
我的日子已经到头了
If I seek demons
如果我寻找魔鬼
and in the chase am destroyed,
追寻之中被其残害
no harm will come to mankind.
对人类也无大碍
You could yet astonish the world.
而你可以震惊世界
I'm tired of your temporizing, demon.
别再给我拖延了 魔鬼
Do what you have promised me.
做你答应过我的事
So it shall be to all those near you.
不然你身边的人都是这个下场
Look upon him, Frankenstein.
抬头看看他 弗兰肯斯坦
Look upon your work.
抬头看看你的作品
Do not weep.
别哭
I have learned that skill.
我已经学会哭泣
It brings no solace.
但无法慰藉伤痛
None of these are Mina.
都不是米娜
She's not here.
她不在这里
Father!
父亲
Mina!
米娜
No!
不
Father!
父亲
Mina!
米娜
Hello, my child.
你好 我的孩子
I've been waiting.
我一直在等
What games we will have now.
我们一定会玩得愉快
We'll find her again.
我们会再找到她的
Will we?
会吗
At least you know she's alive.
至少你知道她还活着
Is that what you call it?
那也算活着吗
Let me tell you something, pal.
我跟你说 伙计
You're pretty goddamn sure you know
其实发生的事
what's going on all the time.
你一直都清楚
My father's the same.
我父亲也是这样
He just stands above everything
他高高在上
and moves all the little toy soldiers around.
对别人颐指气使
Touched as I am by your childhood recollections,
你的童年回忆真是感人
what's your point?
你到底想说什么
There are things you can't control.
有些事你无法控制
There are battles you lose.
有些战役你注定会输
At the end of the day,
到头来
the only thing we have is the people we trust.
我们所拥有的只有自己信任的人
Like Miss Ives.
比如艾芙斯小姐
And you trust her?
你信任她
I do.
是的
And you better start doing the same,
你最好也开始信任她
or get ready to lose a lot of battles.
不然就准备继续输下去吧
Vanessa, I have a lot to tell you.
温妮莎 我有很多事要跟你说
I haven't been honest with you about...
我没对你完全坦诚 有关...
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表