剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Penny Dreadful...
《英国恐怖故事》前情提要
Is it the Ripper come back?
是开膛手回来了吗
The body you bought,
您买♥♥来的尸体
I can confirm that it's human blood.
我可以肯定这是人血
The more unusual properties are beyond my expertise.
若有异常 恕我无能为力了
You'll want to speak to a hematologist.
最好找位血液学家
Then I'll engage one and you'll consult with him.
那我找一位来 你和他商议吧
Would you remove your corset, Miss Croft?
请脱下束胸衣好吗 克罗夫特小姐
Do you have medicine?
你有药吗
No, who has money for that?
没有 谁有闲钱买♥♥那个
She has consumption.
她患有肺痨
Who doesn't love a lost cause?
谁不爱注定会失败的悲剧呢
Welcome to the Grand Guignol.
欢迎加入恐怖大剧院
You shall be our new stage rat.
你可以做我们的舞台幕后工
I seek a companion.
我找的是一位伴侣
Rise and walk with me, creator.
站起来跟我走吧 我的创造者
You will make me an immortal mate.
你要给我创造一个永恒的伴侣
I'm trying to rescue my daughter.
我要救我女儿
Do you know the name Mina?
听过米娜这个名字吗
I know the name Vanessa.
我倒是听过温妮莎这个名字
I think it's possible the creature we seek wants you.
有可能那怪物要的是你
So I was bait?
所以我是诱饵
Where is your master?
你的主人在哪
Everywhere.
无所不在
Where is your master?
你的主人在哪
He's the first real connection we have to Mina.
他是我们第一次找到跟米娜的联♥系♥
Even if it means beating him to death?
哪怕把他打死吗
My name is Dorian Gray.
我叫道林·格雷
You thought this was going to be a wasted evening,
你认定今晚将毫无意义
but now you're not so sure.
但现在你不那么确定了
Why didn't you go in?
怎么不进去
Don't you like churches?
你不喜欢教堂吗
Well, I suppose I do.
应该是喜欢吧
I find it an awful chore, the services.
我觉得那些仪式好烦啊
The singing's kind of all right.
唱诗还行
Yes.
是啊
You won't go in?
你不进去吗
Why do you think I want to?
你为什么觉得我想进去
The way you look at it.
你的眼神
It's only an old Catholic church.
只不过是座老天主教教堂
Right you are.
是啊
Where's your mother?
你妈妈呢
Oh, she passed away.
她过世了
My little brother doesn't know,
我弟弟还不知道
but Papa told me as I'm practically a grown-up.
但爸爸告诉我了 因为我是大姑娘了
My nanny's over there.
我的保姆在那边
She's a beast.
她好讨厌
You don't have a sweetie, do you?
你有糖吗
Afraid not.
没有
I've a bit of peppermint in my dresser,
我抽屉里有点薄荷糖
but it's very old and I daren't.
但已经有些时候了 我不敢吃
Very sensible.
真明智
We put Mother under the ground.
我们把妈妈下葬了
But I don't think she'll stay there.
但我觉得她不会一直待在那里
They never stay, do they?
他们都不会留下 不是吗
Where do they go?
他们会去哪
You know.
你知道的
Do I?
是吗
Of course you do.
你当然知道啊
Heaven, silly.
去天堂啊 傻瓜
They go to heaven.
他们会去天堂
Unless they go to the other place.
除非他们去另一个地方
Lucy, come along.
露西 快走吧
Don't bother the lady.
别去烦那位女士
Good morning, ma'am.
日安 夫人
Yes, good morning.
嗯 日安
Come along.
走吧
Mr. Gray?
格雷先生
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
What an unexpected pleasure.
真是意外之喜
Have you an interest in botany?
你喜欢植物学吗
All I really seem to know about plants is how to kill them.
我对植物的唯一研究似乎是如何养死它们
Then let me show you something extraordinary.
那让我带你去看点神奇的东西吧
I like to see one extraordinary thing every day.
我喜欢每天看一个非凡之物
What I find so fascinating about flowers is
花令我着迷之处在于
their duplicity.
其表里不一
Duplicity?
表里不一
Well, their hidden depths, at any rate.
或者至少是深藏不露
Here, look at this.
看这个
Mmm, it's beautiful.
真美啊
You can do better.
你能说得更好
Give me words.
描述它
Delicate, subtle fragrance.
精致 暗香涌动
Like a berry,
像果子
but not a woodland thing.
又非林地里那种
Not a thing of the forest, something...
不是长在林子里的果子
of the jungle.
而是长在丛林里的
What does it say to you?
它在对你诉说什么
Touch me.
触摸我
With your finger.
用你的手指
Softly.
温柔抚摸
My scent on your neck.
让我的气息洒于你的颈间
Open your lips.
张开你的唇
Taste.
品尝我的芳香
Atropa belladonna. Deadly nightshade.
这是颠茄
No. Afraid so.
不是吧 真是
The berries are quite lethal,
果子可是致命的
whole thing in fact.
其实整株植物都是
You're a font of useful information.
你提供的信息真有用
God!
天呐
No one's ever accused me of being useful before.
还从没人说过我有用呢
It's the adder beneath the rose, isn't it?
就像玫瑰下的蝰蛇 不是吗
All of this.
所有这一切
They can seem so enticing and luxurious,
看起来诱人美艳
yet within, there's a dark thing waiting.
却绵里藏针
Things are so rarely what they seem.
事物往往表里不一
Which of us does not have our secrets, Miss Ives?
谁没有自己的秘密呢 艾芙斯小姐
Here's what I wanted to show you.
这就是我想给你看的
Rothschild's slipper.
罗氏兜兰
The rarest orchid on Earth,
世上最罕见的兰花
and thus the most expensive.
因而亦是最昂贵的
It's only found in one place,
只生长在婆罗洲的
a particular mountain in Borneo.
那一座山上
It can take up to 15 years to bloom.
经历十五年的寸积铢累 才会绽放
All that time, perfecting itself.
十五年 不断完善自己
A lifetime for six perfect flowers.
一生只为那六朵完美的花
How long will it bloom?
它会绽放多久
A moment.
片刻
Is it poisonous?
有毒吗
Like all beautiful things,
同一切美丽的事物一样
I hope so.
希望如此吧
This has been an unexpected pleasure for me, Miss Ives,
真是意外之喜 艾芙斯小姐
but I'm afraid I've another engagement.
不过我还有约在身
You will excuse me?
抱歉失陪了
Yes, of course.
没事
I'm off to the theater tonight.
我今晚要去剧院
More beautiful illusion.
更多美丽的幻境
Do enjoy the flowers.
赏花愉快
Unusual torpor to be sure.
的确异常不活跃
Maybe it's from the ice.
也许是冰的缘故
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表