剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I believe in everything.
我什么都信
Vanessa, can you hear me?
温妮莎 能听见我说话吗
Vanessa...
温妮莎
Vanessa, can you hear me?
温妮莎 能听见吗
Yes.
能
I know you're very tired and that you just want to sleep,
我知道你很累 你只想睡觉
but I think you can help us.
但是你可以帮助我们
You're now in a very special place.
你现在身处一个特殊的地方
Between our world and another,
在我们的世界和另一个世界之间
perhaps between life and death itself.
或者说是生与死之间
As is our Mina.
我们的米娜也一样
You must be close to her.
你一定离她很近
Reach out to her.
去找她
Find her.
找到她
Don't...
不要
You must. We might never have this chance again.
必须这么做 我们再没有别的机会了
All of this...
这一切
All of this. You wanted it.
这一切 都是你想要的
No.
不
You allowed it to continue.
是你任它发展的
Please, just try.
请你一定要试一试
How cruel you are.
你真是残忍♥
Find her.
找到她
Get the fuck away from her.
你♥他♥妈♥离她远点
Whatever game you think you're playing I've had enough!
不管你在玩什么把戏 我都受够了
We need to end this.
必须让这一切都结束
Ethan, hold on.
伊森 接着说
We have to get her a priest.
我们得给她找个牧师
Tonight. Right now!
就今晚 马上去
We can bring no one else into this.
我们不能把别人牵扯进来
What might she do to them?
谁知道她会对他们做什么
Like that?
她那样还能做什么
You know she is not always like that.
你知道她并不总是这样的
She is dying.
她要死了
The battle's over. We lost.
战斗已经结束 我们输了
Or it won. Who gives a fuck?
赢了又怎么样 谁他妈在乎
It's time to do what she wants.
该完成她的意愿了
She wants to die.
她只想死
Then let her.
那就让她死
You mean a priest for the last rites?
你是让牧师来安魂吗
Yes.
是的
Or for the ritual of exorcism.
或者是驱魔仪式
Stop it!
别说了
She's a Catholic. If she believes in it, it might help her!
她是天主教♥徒♥ 她的信仰可能会有所帮助
Have you not a single shred of decency left?
难道你一点良心都没剩下吗
You know nothing!
你什么都不懂
Is that what happens when you murder your way across a continent?
你就是这么一路杀到新大♥陆♥的吗
Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
住手
You've got a girl dying in there.
里面有个姑娘要死了
Not some monster with fangs.
不是尖牙利齿的怪物
You want a daughter? There she is.
你想要女儿吗 她就在那
Get the priest.
叫牧师来
Sir Malcolm, I swear to Christ
马尔科姆爵士 我向主发誓
if she's right,
如果她说的是真的
if you let all this happen so that you could manipulate her,
是你任它发展 以此操纵她
I'll rip your throat out.
我会把你的喉咙扯烂
Will you give me something?
能给我点药吗
What? To stay awake.
什么药 保持清醒的
This is a cocaine derivative.
这是可♥卡♥因♥衍生物
They used to give it to me as a child.
我小时候常常注射
I had asthma.
我有哮喘
Did it work?
有效吗
Yes.
有效
But it left a taste for narcotics.
但会有麻醉的作用
The manipulation of the body through science.
通过科学控制人体机能
In Africa I was famous for eschewing drugs.
在非洲 我的抗药性出了名的强
Form of weakness, I thought.
我认为依赖药品是懦弱的表现
My son died there because we lost our medicine,
就是因为药丢了 我儿子死在了非洲
or the porters ran off with it,
也许是脚夫偷走了
I don't remember.
我记不清了
God, I honestly don't remember.
天啊 我真的记不清了
I left him at base camp and went off.
我将他留在营地 然后就走了
When I returned, he was dead.
回来的时候 他已经死了
He had asked me to name a mountain after him.
他请我以他的名字命名一座山
The Murray Mountains in the Congo.
刚果的穆雷山
When the time came to claim the range,
当我找到那座山
and affix a proper English name to it, I mean...
给它取名的时候
I wasn't thinking of him.
我想的不是他
I named it for myself.
我用了自己的名字
No, Doctor.
是的 博士
I haven't a shred of decency left.
我早就没剩下什么良心了
Thank you.
谢谢
Father Matthews, Dr. Victor Frankenstein.
马修斯神父 这位是弗兰肯斯坦博士
Doctor. Father.
博士 神父
Thank you for coming.
谢谢您前来
It is a duty to which I am accustomed.
这是我的职责
Um, where is the woman?
那位女士在哪儿
Before we go up, there's more we should tell you.
上楼之前 有些事必须告诉您
Come this way, please.
这边请
Uh, Sir Malcolm, with respect,
马尔科姆爵士 恕我直言
I need only know if she's been through the sacrament of baptism
我只需要知道她是否接受过洗礼
and is in good standing with the Holy Church of Rome.
罗马教会是否承认 就够了
And thereby hangs a tale.
这就说来话长了
Uh, it's rather more complicated than that.
事情有些复杂
We believe...
我们相信...
...have cause to believe
也有理由相信
that she is being controlled by another force,
她被另一股力量控制了
a power beyond our understanding.
我们无法理解的力量
It's our hope that you might be able
我们失败了
to make progress where we have failed.
希望您能成功
You are talking about the ritual of exorcism?
你是指驱魔吗
Yes.
是的
It's forbidden by Canon Law
没有罗马教会的批准
without the express permission from the Church of Rome.
教会法严禁施行驱魔仪式
It will not be forthcoming.
我不能做
Meet her at least.
那至少见见她
I can deliver extreme unction,
我可以给她做临终涂油礼
I can hear her confession
聆听她的忏悔
and I can administer the last rites.
安排临终祷告
More than that is impossible.
除此之外 我也无能为力
Give her the last rites
那就给她做临终祷告
and get the fuck out of this house, you ridiculous man.
然后滚出这屋子 你这愚昧的人
I will do my duty and nothing more.
我会履行我的职责 但仅此而已
Come this way.
这边请
Do what you're here for.
干♥你♥该干的吧
Get him a chair.
搬张椅子来
Do you understand my words?
你听得懂我说的话吗
Are you a Roman Catholic?
你是罗马天主教的信徒吗
Do you follow the teachings of Mother Rome
你遵循教廷以及众牧师
and her ministers on Earth?
给予你的教诲了吗
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Vanessa.
温妮莎
My name is Father Matthews.
我是马修斯神父
Do you know why I'm here, Vanessa?
你知道我为何而来吗 温妮莎
You were baptized and confirmed in the Church of Rome?
你接受过教廷认可的洗礼吗
Are you prepared to take extreme unction
准备好接受临终涂油
and to make your confession?
做最后的忏悔了吗
I knew.
我认识一个人
I knew a Matthew.
我认识一个叫马修的
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表