剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Out with the old, in with the new.
旧血放掉 新血输入
Roll up your sleeve.
把袖子卷起来
Why?
为什么
We need a subject.
我们需要供血人
No.
不行
Roll up your sleeve, it won't hurt.
把袖子卷起来 不会疼的
That's not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
Why not?
为什么
Trust me.
相信我
I'll do it.
我来吧
We'll start with a small amount
开始先少采一点血
and work in gradual stages.
循序渐进
If there's an improvement, we'll continue.
如果有成效 我们再继续
How will we be able to tell?
我们要怎么知道
Well, he won't want to eat everyone for a start.
首先 他不会见谁都想吃了
Honestly, this will hurt a little.
说实话 还是有点疼的
How long do we have to wait?
我们得等多久
Sembene will alert us when he wakes up.
他醒了辛博尼会告诉我们的
Are these our boys, do you think?
你觉得这是我们要找的人吗
The creatures? No.
那个怪物吗 不是
"Bodies dismembered, limbs flayed."
残骸 断肢
Sounds awfully familiar.
听着可真耳熟
No blood drained.
但是没有吸血
For all the bestiality,
看多了兽行
it's a fully human act, I think.
这已经算很人性的了
Had there been more evidence of cannibalism, then perhaps.
如果有吃人的证据 那还有可能
So he didn't consume the flesh?
所以他不吃肉吗
That's a... Would you stop it?
这的确... 能别说了吗
Holy Christ, you're both morbid fucks.
老天 你们两个变♥态♥
My, my. That temper of yours.
天啊 看你这脾气
We're not all bloodless dandies.
在这儿的可不都是冷血看客
Is that what I am? I don't know what you are.
我是冷血看客吗 我不知道你是什么
You could not understand it, believe me.
你不明白的 相信我
My, my. What arrogance.
天啊 看你这气焰
Thin skin, Mr. Chandler.
脸皮真薄啊 钱德勒先生
Gentlemen.
先生们
Is there not enough tension in this house?
这屋子里的气氛还不够紧张吗
Do you know much about the Nile?
你知道尼罗河吗
In my profession it's the Holy Grail.
在我这行 它被称作圣杯
The actual scientific value of discovering the source
找到源头的实际科学价值
is negligible of course,
其实微不足道
but it's a sort of a fever.
但却成了一股热潮
Who will claim the prize?
谁会是最后得主
Who will trace the Mother of Waters to its origins?
谁会找到万水之母的源头
World renown awaits.
全世界的权威人士拭目以待
Would you like to come with me, Mr. Chandler?
你愿意跟我一起来吗 钱德勒先生
I could use a man with a temper.
我正需要一个有脾气的人
Not enough danger for you here?
这里对你还不够危险吗
Ohh, gentlemen, you do look solemn.
先生们 你们看起来好严肃
Oh, we're planning a little holiday.
我们正在计划度假
Taking a holiday, are we?
我们要度假吗
That's jolly.
有意思
Where?
去哪儿
You shall have to ask my more robust brother.
问我那个大块头哥们吧
I've asked Mr. Chandler to accompany me to Africa.
我邀请钱德勒先生陪我去非洲了
Oh, that.
这样啊
Why must you always denigrate my work?
你为什么总要贬低我做的事
Because you're not really going to go.
因为你不是真的要去
Leave the mad larks to the boys, Sir Malcolm.
把那些异想天开留给小伙子们吧 马尔科姆爵士
Oh, not me, just him.
没我 只有他
I'm bloodless.
我冷酷无情
The essence of your appeal, Doctor.
这就是你的魅力所在 博士
You've had a long day.
你出去了很久
I went to look at something beautiful.
我去看了些漂亮的东西
He is awake.
他醒了
Can you hear me, Mr. Fenton?
你能听见我吗 芬顿先生
Are you going to beat me?
你们要打我吗
No.
不
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Did I deserve that?
那是我活该吗
I'm so hungry.
我好饿
I need blood, you fucking devil whore!
我要血 你这个恶毒的婊♥子♥
Give me rats and bats and lungs and guts and flesh!
我要老鼠 蝙蝠 肺 内脏 人肉
Give me what I need!
给我那些东西
It will be a process.
这需要一个过程
Get him something to eat.
给他弄点吃的
Not what you bargained for?
不是你想的那样吗
Never is.
从来不是
I know it's disturbing.
我知道这很糟心
A terrible thing.
很可怕
I'm not disturbed by him. I'm disturbed by us.
让我糟心的不是他 而是我们自己
How far do we go?
我们要做到什么程度
To that, I dare not hazard an answer.
这个问题 我也不敢下定论
Enjoy your evening, Mr. Chandler.
晚上愉快 钱德勒先生
I suppose we could get him some very rare meat.
我们可以给他弄点生肉
Or scraps from the butcher's yard,
去肉店的院子里弄点肉渣
or even the slaughterhouse.
或者屠宰场
Oh, Ethan, I've wanted to come here forever.
伊森 我一直想来这儿
Monstrous little horrors they enact.
看他们恐怖的小演出
Say it like that and you can get me to do anything.
你这样说话 要我做什么都可以
What? "Eatin'."
什么 "吃饭啦"
Shut up.
闭嘴
Miss Croft.
克罗夫特小姐
Five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟
Let us murder the people tonight.
好好震他们一下吧
Travelers all to a sacred place,
众位宾朋聚一堂
indulge with us our act of grace.
演员挥汗舞台上
Presented for you a theatrical feast,
咱来为您演一出
which we have entitled
剧名就叫
The Transformed Beast!
《变身怪物》
Beautiful!
真美
Oh, she's so pretty.
她可真美
And so are you.
你也美
In sylvan grove I await my love,
林中静待爱人至
who calls me yet his gentle dove.
唤做宝贝长相思
Innocent am I and only 15...
小女芳龄十有五
unschooled in the ways of all things obscene.
心地纯洁无邪物
Not for long!
纯洁不了多久了
Truest love, my most adored,
心肝宝贝听我说
I speak this night of things abhorred.
怪物妖魔今夜多
Of evil spirits and fortunes cursed,
凶鬼恶灵飘不定
of blackest night and things far worst.
月黑风高使人惊
When raven crows and adder hisses,
乌鸦啼血蛇信吐
'tis no time for Cupid's kisses.
爱神听闻亦却步
On nights so dreary black and bleak,
是夜萧瑟天如墨
perforce of villainy must we speak.
所言虽恶须尽说
But fear thee not, beloved youth,
叫声爱人莫惊慌
for we shall surmount all things uncouth.
心心相印迎险上
Our deepest love, our fulsome ardour,
爱也深沉情也浓
now must survive a test much harder,
不畏艰险与苦痛
than any two lovers did hence endure,
哪对爱人曾经历
a test of faith both dire and
此等磨难
obscure.
与惊情
But surely love is supernatural,
可爱情无往不利
a secret urge and not quite factual.
虽然莫名又神秘
A longing so deep and dark and rare,
两情相悦心相映
that only such as we can share.
只可意会言不明
Was she right, Miss Ives,
艾芙斯小姐说得对吗
that you're not actually going to Africa?
你其实不会去非洲的
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表