剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Do you know how many men I've killed?
你知道我杀过多少人吗
In Africa we walked in blood every step.
在非洲 我们在血泊中行走
There was a time I would gladly have killed you.
曾几何时 我很想杀了你
There may come a time when I gladly shall.
也许将来我还会想这么做
But for now, I can make use of you.
但现在 你对我有用
And no more? What else?
就这样 你还想要什么
Forgiveness?
宽恕吗
Go to your Roman church for that, you'll find none here.
去你的罗马天主教堂找吧 我这儿不会有
Have you imagined for one moment
你有没有一刻想过
what this has been for me?
我的感受
An unforgivable transgression that has marked me for life.
这辈子都要背负一个不可原谅的过错
You think you've suffered.
你自认为痛苦过
You think you know blood.
你自认为见过鲜血
You think you've walked on corpses.
你自认为踏着尸体前行过
Spread them from here to the horizon and I have walked further!
走过千里 但我却走过更远
You weak, foul, lustful, vainglorious man.
你这个软弱 愚蠢 贪婪 自负的男人
How dare you presume to speak to me of death?
你凭什么跟我谈及死亡
Then we shall speak of it together.
那就一起探讨
Yes.
好
We will follow it to Mina.
我们会找到米娜的
Yes.
是
And then?
然后呢
You will be done.
就没你的事了
I will walk on.
而我会继续前行
I'll have Sembene prepare a room.
我会让辛博尼准备一间房♥
This is your home now.
现在这里就是你的家了
There is no exculpation I expect of you.
我不奢求你的宽恕
My guilt is my own and that I carry with me.
我的罪行我会自行背负一生
It is my present and my future.
这是我的现在和未来
It has damned me well beyond this short life of mine.
我活到现在已经饱受其折磨
But I will not rest until you are safe.
但在你安全之前我都不会歇息
There is no other purpose in my life.
我的生命只有这一个目标
I shall love you always.
我永远爱你
Your dearest friend, Vanessa.
你亲爱的朋友 温妮莎
Postscript.
还有
Your father loves you very much
你父亲非常爱你
and would do anything to save you.
愿意不惜一切去救你
But I love you in a different way.
但我对你的爱与他不同
I love you enough
我对你的爱是那么深
to kill you.
足够害死你
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表