剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
They had a singular goal.
他们只有一个目标
Not transmutation to an afterlife, but something even more profound:
不是转世投胎 他们追求更深远的
eternal life.
永生不死
But I'm no expert.
不过我也不是专家
Well, we're seeing a specialist, Friday in fact.
我们约了位专家 就在周五
I'll let you know what we discover.
有消息就通知你
Oh, that won't be necessary. I'm only a dabbler.
不用了 我只是业余的
Romantic poetry, Doctor?
浪漫诗集啊 博士
Man does not live only in the empirical world.
人不能总活在现实里
We must seek the ephemeral or why live?
不追求瞬间灿烂 便是枉活一生
"If this belief from heaven be sent,
若这是神的意愿
If such be nature's holy plan..."
这一切皆由自然
"Have I not reason to lament..."
叫我如何不哀叹
"What man has made of man."
凡人相残不相怜
Well, I can confirm that it's human blood,
我可以肯定这是人血
or at least vertebrate.
至少是脊椎动物的
It has the standard erythrocytes and thrombocytes.
红血球和血小板都正常
The more unusual properties are beyond my expertise.
若有异常 恕我无能为力了
You'll want to speak to a hematologist.
最好找位血液学家
Then I'll engage one and you'll consult with him.
那我找一位来 你和他商议吧
I'm not sure that I have the time. My own work-
我可能没时间 我还有...
No, you will.
你有时间的
Your remittance. I hope it's satisfactory.
你的酬劳 希望你满意
I'm sure it will be.
一定会的
Good afternoon, Sir Malcolm. Miss Ives.
再会了 马尔科姆爵士 艾芙斯小姐
Oh! If you discover anything pertinent in the hieroglyphics,
对了 象形文字如果有什么重大发现
let me know.
记得告诉我
Or even something ephemeral.
哪怕是瞬间的灿烂
What was all that poetry?
你为什么背诗
Our young doctor has a secret.
这位年轻博士有秘密
Thank you so much for coming.
你能来访万分感谢
My name is Dorian Gray.
我叫道林·格雷
Inspector, Sir Malcolm Murray is outside.
探长 马尔科姆·穆雷爵士来访
Well, show him in.
请他进来
Sir Malcolm, how do you do? Sit down.
您好 马尔科姆爵士 请坐吧
Inspector Galsworthy, pleasure to meet you.
加斯沃西探长 你好
This is my man, Sembene.
这是我的仆人 辛博尼
How may I be of service?
您有何贵干
I wish to know more about the Spitalfields' murders.
我想了解一下斯比塔菲尔德市场的谋杀案
So do many people.
大家都想了解
I'm not "many people."
我跟他们不一样
Nonetheless, our investigations are private.
可我们的调查内容是机密
A couple murdered on the street in Hackney a month ago,
一个月前哈克尼区街边死了一对夫妇
then a family slaughtered in the heart of the metropolis.
接着又有一家人在中心区被屠♥杀♥
You need all the help I can give you.
你需要我帮忙
Can you help?
那您能帮忙吗
Are these from Spitalfields?
这些是斯比塔菲尔德市场谋杀案的照片吗
Uh, they're not for the faint-hearted.
胆小勿看
My hearts never fainted.
我可不胆小
They were Welsh, in the vegetable trade,
是威尔士人 菜贩
mother and daughter.
母女都是
Not an enemy in the world that we know of.
生活与世无争
He took an arm and...some of the internal organs.
他带走了一条胳膊 还取了些内脏器官
Which organs?
什么器官
Liver, kidney,
肝 肾
and some of the reproductive matters.
还有部分生殖器官
And you have no suspects?
嫌疑人都没有吗
A hundred, and none.
看谁都像 又都不是
Now that the newspapers and penny dreadfuls have taken it up,
被报纸和低俗写手一炒
we have lunatics coming out of the woodwork to confess.
突然冒出好多疯子来自首
Every man-jack in the East End
东区每个人
pointing the finger at everyone else.
都觉得其他人有嫌疑
Were they drained of blood?
抽她们的血了吗
Excuse me?
什么
Were they drained of blood?
凶手抽血了吗
No.
没有
How old was she, the daughter?
女儿多大了
Seven.
七岁
What was her name?
她叫什么
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Is it the Ripper, back again?
是开膛手归来吗
Unlikely.
不像是
He only did whores.
他只杀妓♥女♥
When the next one occurs,
再发生类似案件
I shall need to see the crime scene immediately.
我要第一时间看到犯罪现场
Will there be a next time?
还会再发生吗
Assuredly.
肯定会
Thank you for your time, Inspector.
叨扰了 探长
When I have information to share with you,
我得到有价值的消息
I promise I shall.
一定与你分享
I'll tell you one thing though, and you can take it to heart.
还有句话 希望你记住
If you don't change your tactics,
不改变策略
you'll never stop him.
就永远阻止不了他
You see, you're hunting for a man.
你用的是追捕人的手段
You need to start hunting for a beast.
要把凶手看作野兽
Would you remove your corset, Miss Croft?
请脱下束胸衣好吗 克罗夫特小姐
There's blood.
有血
Is it consumption?
是肺痨吗
Shall I go, sir?
要我离开吗 先生
Not unless you want to.
你不想走就不用走
May I?
我可以吗
Sir, you shouldn't.
先生 您不该这样
I don't know the word.
我不懂你的意思
I mean, my sickness, sir.
我有病 先生
Expose your plates, Mr. Frawley.
曝光底片 弗劳利先生
You don't mind?
你不介意吧
No.
不
I've never fucked a dying creature before.
我从没上过快死的人
Do you feel things more deeply, I wonder?
不知你现在感受事物会更深入吗
Do you feel pain?
你会疼吗
Do you?
那你呢
Find out.
待你发现
Excellent. Stamp this for me, will you?
很好 请您盖个章好吗
Cable for you, sir.
您的电报 先生
"Ethan, it's time for you to come home.
伊森 你该回家了
You can't run away forever.
你不能逃一辈子
I can handle your legal problems.
我可以解决你的法律纠纷
The federal marshall has been paid.
已经打点过联邦法警
Stop your foolishness and do as I instruct.
别再犯傻 听我的话
Your father."
你的父亲
**Oh, the times wuz hard and the wages low*
*时世艰难 报酬低廉
**Leave her, Johnny, leave her*
*离开她 约翰尼 离开她
**But now once more, ashore we'll go*
*重整旗鼓 行将上岸
**And it's time for us to leave her...*
*是时候了 离开她
Do you recognize that?
你认得这个吗
Boa...
"初..."
Boat. Boat.
船 船
Boat.
船
Do you recognize that? That animal?
你认得这个吗 这个动物
Whale.
鲸
Yes, it's a whale.
没错 是鲸
A sea creature.
一种海洋生物
Whale.
鲸
Whale.
鲸
Hunting.
捕猎
It's all right.
不要紧
Calm down.
冷静
Did you... did you kill a whale?
你杀过鲸鱼吗
You know the word.
你知道这个词
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表