剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
You mustn't be shocked.
你不要被吓到
She's much changed.
她变了很多
Van...
温
Oh, Van...
温
Will she die?
她会死吗
If there is a God.
如果上帝保佑的话
Is she always like this?
她一直都这样吗
No.
不是
There are episodes of activity.
时常会发病
May I sit with her?
我能在她身边坐一会儿吗
Yes. Of course.
可以 当然
Does she know me?
她还认识我吗
We don't know.
不知道
But talk to her, it's meant to help.
但是和她聊聊吧 应该会有帮助的
Hello, Van.
你好 温
It's Peter.
我是彼得
Closer, I'm afraid.
恐怕你得再靠近点
It's Peter.
我是彼得
I'm off to Africa.
我要去非洲了
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Finally having that adventure we talked about.
终于要踏上我跟你说过的探险之旅了
Very excited.
我很激动
I walked by the shore yesterday
我昨天路过那片海滩
where we used to swim.
就是以前我们常去游泳的
You should have kissed me.
你那时候应该亲我的
Will you kiss me now?
你现在能亲我吗
You're going to die there.
你会死在那儿的
You're going to die there.
你会死在那儿的
Peter.
彼得
Good luck on your trip.
旅行一路平安
And thank you for coming.
还有 谢谢你能来
Of course.
应该的
Peter,
彼得
what did she say to you?
她跟你说了什么
I couldn't make her out.
我没听清
Do you know Keats?
你知道济慈吗
The poet, I mean, Keats, the poet.
我指的是那个诗人 济慈
I can't speak.
我说不了话
I'm too weak.
我太虚弱了
No, you're not.
不 你并不虚弱
You are not here.
你不在这里
And yet...
可我不就在吗
Who are you?
你是谁
You are not Sir Malcolm.
你不是马尔科姆爵士
You have to name a thing to make it live, don't you?
你得给东西起名来让其焕发生气 对吧
And shall I name you?
我也该给你起个名字吗
Only if you want me to live.
如果你要我活着的话
Serpent.
毒蛇
Is that what you mean?
你指的是这个吗
Enchanter, Deceiver, Prince of Darkness, Devil of the Pit?
巫师 骗子 黑暗王子 深渊魔鬼
Have you such contempt for your old friend?
你就这样侮辱你的老朋友吗
So, the Keats...
济慈的诗
Four lines from Ode to a Nightingale
《夜莺颂》的四句话
have always struck a chord with me.
总能引起我的共鸣
Keats was dying when he wrote them,
济慈就是写那几句时死的
and he knew he was dying,
而且他知道他将不久于人世
which adds to the piquancy, don't you think?
反倒让这首诗更加尖刻 你不觉得吗
Would you like to hear them?
你想听听吗
Do I have a choice?
我还有选择吗
Vanessa, please.
温妮莎 别这样
You've always had a choice.
你永远都有选择的
You allowed all this to happen.
是你允许这一切发生的
Hell, you sought it out and fucked it.
根本就是你发现并利用了它
You could have shut the door at any time.
你随时都可以关上那扇门
You still can.
你现在依然可以
Right now. Will you?
就现在 你愿意吗
Yes.
是的
And give up everything we could have together?
放弃所有我们本可以共同拥有的东西
The true knowledge of man's virtue, as well as his sin.
人类美德和罪恶的真♥相♥
The power.
力量
The sight beyond this world.
这个世界之外的风景
I want nothing beyond this world.
我不想要这个世界之外的任何东西
Don't lie to me.
别对我撒谎
You've always been drawn to the deep ocean,
你总是被深海 被黑暗低语
to the dark whisper,
被玻璃假眼背后的
a mirror behind the glass eyes.
镜子所吸引
To life at its fullest.
尽情活着
Will you close that door now?
现在你还要关上那扇门吗
So, the Keats.
济慈
The lines from Keats.
济慈写的那些文字
Yes.
是的
"Darkling, I listen and, for many a time I
"我在黑暗里倾听多少次
"have been half in love with easeful Death,
"我几乎爱上了静谧的死亡
"Call'd him soft names in many a mused rhyme
"我用深思的诗韵唤他的名字
"To take into the air my quiet breath."
"求他把我的一息散入空茫"
So the darkness spoke.
那是黑暗的声音
Yes.
是的
But you listened.
但是你听到了
May the soul of Claire Ives
愿克莱尔·艾芙斯
and the souls of all the faithful
及所有虔诚的魂灵
departed through the mercy of God
依赖主的恩惠
rest in peace.
得以安息
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Sister.
姐妹
I do not blame you.
我不怪你
Whatever sin,
任何罪孽
it has been forgiven in your suffering.
在你遭受这般痛苦后都已被宽恕
So much suffering.
你遭了太多罪
It is more than I deserve,
这比我应遭受的还要多
but I can't forgive myself.
但是我仍然不能原谅我自己
There's so much to say.
有太多话要说
Or so little.
别说了
I'm married now.
我结婚了
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
He's a lawyer,
他是个律师
in the employ of Mr. Hawkins of Essex.
在艾塞克斯为霍金斯先生工作
He doesn't have a mustache
他没有英勇的布兰森上尉
like my gallant Captain Branson,
那样的胡子
but Mr. Harker's a good man and he loves me.
但是哈克先生是个好人 他很爱我
I'm happy for you.
我为你高兴
And our poor Peter.
我们可怜的彼得
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
If only you had run after him that day in the maze,
你那天在迷宫里就该追上他
and held him tight, and told him not to go
紧紧抱住他 让他不要去
and that you loved him for his weakness.
告诉他你爱他 爱他的脆弱
How do you know about that?
你怎么会知道这件事
I know about many things now, Vanessa.
我现在知道很多事 温妮莎
The master has taught me much.
主人教了我很多
Things no one should ever know.
没人该知道的事
Help me.
救我
Save me from him.
从他手里救出我
Please.
求你了
Mina needs our help.
米娜需要我们的帮助
Will you let me in?
能让我进屋吗
And there's nothing more?
就这样吗
No.
是的
You believe you can reach out to her again?
你还能再联♥系♥到她吗
Or she to me.
是她来找我的
I know you do not credit it.
我知道你不信
You know nothing of me.
你对我一无所知
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表