剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
it would unleash untold horrors.
后果必定不堪设想
For Christ's sake, we gotta get her a priest.
我的天哪 那请位牧师啊
Don't be insulting.
别侮辱古埃及神
Might as well call a witch doctor or an old gypsy woman.
还不如请巫医或者吉普赛老女人呢
Shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
No priest. We cannot bring anyone else into this.
不请牧师 不能牵扯到其他人
So what's the plan?
那我们怎么办
We keep her alive while she fights this thing.
让她与恶魔斗 我们保住她的性命
We show her she is not alone.
让她知道自己不是一个人
Remember what you said to me?
还记得你对我说的话吗
"At the end of the day,
"到头来
the only thing we really have is the people we trust."
我们只剩自己信任的人"
She trusts us.
她信任我们
Will you stay and help us?
你会留下来帮我们吗
You know I will.
你知道我会的
Did you understand the words she said to me?
你听得懂她对我说的那些话吗
It was Arabic.
是阿♥拉♥伯语
She said, "Let me die."
她说 "让我去死"
Mr. Chandler.
钱德勒先生
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
You're awake.
你醒了
So it would seem.
好像是的
How long have I been asleep?
我睡了多久
A week more or less.
一周左右
Though you do wake up and get feisty every now and then.
不过你醒过几次 变得暴躁不安
I can only imagine.
这样啊
Is there water?
有水吗
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
It gets pretty rough sometimes.
有的时候情况很糟糕
Our friend, the doctor, thinks we might have to
我们的朋友 博士认为我们需要
restrain you to keep you from hurting yourself.
把你绑起来 以防你伤害自己
He would, wouldn't he?
是吗
You don't know what it's like
你不知道体内
having this thing inside me.
有这么个东西是什么感觉
Always...scratching.
蚀骨之痛
That's an awful word, but that's what it feels like.
这词很可怕 但就是这种感觉
An animal scratching to get out.
一头野兽挣扎着想出来
Should we get you a priest?
需要找位牧师吗
Someone to talk to? Would that help?
或是跟谁聊一聊 有帮助吗
I don't know,
不知道
I've fallen from the faith.
我已经不信宗教了
But, yes. Yes.
不过好的 好的
Then we will.
那我们就这么办
I don't remember what happens really,
其实我不记得到底发生了什么
but some things I do.
但有些事我记得
You've been kind.
你真好心
Everybody.
大家都很关心你
Not like you.
并不都像你这样
I might have fallen in love with you.
我可能爱上你了
You don't mind me saying that?
你不介意我这么说吧
You still might.
你当然可以爱上我
Don't let me hurt anyone.
别让我伤害任何人
I won't.
我不会的
They won't stop me.
他们不会阻止我
They haven't the heart for it.
他们没有这个勇气
But you do.
但你有
When the moment comes, look into my eyes,
万一发生了 看着我的眼睛
and pull the trigger.
然后扣动扳机
And send you to heaven?
送你上天堂吗
If you believe in that.
如果你相信的话
Oh, I do.
我信的
But I believe in the other place more.
但我更相信另外一个地方
'Course, I know that place pretty well.
因为我对它非常熟悉
You might say it's where I was flung
你们的贱♥货♥上帝抛弃我之后
when your fucking cunt of a God cast me out.
我在那里纵情享乐
You don't recognize your old friend, Vanessa?
不认得老朋友了吗 温妮莎
So it's this game again?
又玩这一套吗
I thought you liked games.
我以为你喜欢玩游戏呢
You certainly did with Mr. Gray.
你肯定和格雷先生玩过的
Am I meant to give you a name again?
要我再给你取个名字吗
Is it Satan now?
这回取撒旦如何
Or do you fashion yourself Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?
还是你喜欢叫路西法 堕落天使
That's how you fashion me.
你倒是喜欢这个名字
How pitiable you are!
你真可悲
Forever hiding your face in the guise of others.
永远藏在别人身体里
Are you afraid?
你是害怕了吗
Always.
始终如此
But do you know what I fear most of all?
但你知道我最害怕什么吗
A life thwarted.
挫败的一生
Greatness promised, but never achieved.
前程似锦 却一事无成
If your goal is to have me surrender to you,
想让我向你投降
that day will never come.
做梦吧
I could kill you.
我可以杀了你
Choke out your life.
让你窒息
Seize up the heart.
让你的心脏停止跳动
Then do it!
那就动手吧
You can't resist me forever, darling.
你不可能永远拒绝我的 亲爱的
But I can...now.
但现在 我可以
Say I kill them downstairs.
要是我把楼下的人都杀光呢
Do it!
动手吧
My soul remains my own.
我的灵魂属于我自己
Tell me what you want of me right now. No more evasions.
要我做什么直接说 别遮遮掩掩的
I want you to be the mother of evil.
我想让你成为万恶之母
I want you to rule the darkness with me.
我想让你与我一起统治黑暗
At my side.
站在我身边
Looking over a black,
俯视这个黑暗
scorched, dead world.
枯萎的死亡世界
Where there is no more pain,
那里不会再有痛苦
because there are no more hearts to feel.
因为所有的心都死了
We have eaten them all, thee and me.
我们把它们都吃掉了 你和我
And together we will conquer God.
我们一起 可以征服上帝
Topple him from his bloody throne,
把他从该死的王座上拉下来
and rule in his stead.
替他统治世界
Everlasting.
永远
Darkling,
黑暗
listen.
听
Have you thought about my offer?
你考虑过我的提议了吗
Coming to Africa?
去非洲
Don't need the glory.
我不需要这种荣誉
Don't underestimate the value of prestige.
别低估名声的价值
For Christ's sake! What are you trying to prove?
老天 你想证明什么
That you're still young?
证明你还年轻吗
That you're still relevant?
证明你还很重要吗
Or are you just running away again?
还是只想再逃避一次
Something you know intimately.
你不是最喜欢逃避吗
Don't. Getting angry?
别 生气了吗
Fuck you!
滚你♥妈♥的♥
That mysterious past of yours.
你那神秘的过往
How far can you run?
你能逃到哪儿去
You know what, I have a father! I don't need another one!
我有个父亲 不需要第二个
And you had a son and you killed him.
你有个儿子 你却杀了他
Am I missing anything?
还用说别的吗
Lord, are we ever getting out of this house?
天啊 我们还出不出得去了
Do you know why I must go to Africa?
你知道我为什么一定要去非洲吗
I don't care.
我不在乎
Yes, you do.
不 你在乎
I buried my son Peter
我把我的儿子彼得
on the shores of Lake Tanganyika.
埋在了坦噶尼喀湖畔
He was like a skeleton.
他几乎只剩骨架
The insects had gotten to him.
虫子吞噬了他
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表