剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
that I inflicted upon you,
我施加于你的残酷
but...
但是
I cannot unmake the past!
我无法改变过去
I'm not concerned with the past,
我不在意过去
only the future.
只着眼于未来
Rise and walk with me, creator.
站起来跟我走吧 创造者
I'll show you what I want.
我来告诉你我要的是什么
Do you have medicine?
你有药吗
For the lungs you mean?
治肺痨的药吗
No, who has money for that?
没有 谁有闲钱买♥♥那个
Not when there's eating to be done, my lad.
除非不吃饭了
No, no, no.
不不不
I'd say we'd do better to come in off the boardwalk,
我们还是走木板路进去吧
up by the Chester Road.
就在切斯特路上面
Somewhere about there.
在这附近的某个地方
Sir, Mr. Chandler is here.
先生 钱德勒先生来了
Send him in.
让他进来
Sir. Miss Ives.
先生 艾芙斯小姐
Mr. Chandler.
钱德勒先生
I'll not waste your time. I'm looking for money.
我就不浪费你们的时间了 我需要钱
I'll work for it.
这活我♥干♥了
Well, I must say your timing couldn't be more fortuitous.
你来的可真是时候
We are intending to undertake another expedition.
我们正准备再出行一趟
Whatever it is, yes.
无所谓 我都参加
Miss Ives will explain the details as far as she sees fit.
艾芙斯小姐会适度地告诉你一些细节
Excuse me.
失陪
Are you seeking passage back to America then?
你是在找路子回美国吗
Not much for me there, except my father.
我在那儿也没什么 就我父亲
There's no love lost between us.
我跟他没什么感情
You don't miss your home?
你不想家吗
Landscape's nice.
风景挺好
Legal system less so.
法律体系可就没那么好了
Sir Malcolm hasn't found her?
马尔科姆爵士还没找到她吗
No. But she came to me.
没有 但是她来找我了
I take it you don't mean knocked on the door and said hello.
你的意思应该不是她敲门跟你问好吧
I...
我...
I see things sometimes.
我有时能看见些东西
I am affected by forces beyond our world.
我受到我们世界之外的力量所影响
You don't question that?
你没有疑问吗
There's a lot I question about all this,
关于这一切我有一大堆疑问
but not that.
但对这事我没有
Will you sit down?
请坐吧
So, what we're planning is...
我们计划的是...
What happened to Mina?
米娜出了什么事
She was working as a governess
她是一名家庭教师
and became engaged to a Mr. Jonathan Harker.
同乔纳森·哈克先生订了婚
But then, she
但接着 她
became embroiled with another man.
同另一个男人纠缠不清
But not entirely a man,
但不完全是人
something else altogether,
还有别的什么
perhaps one of many like him,
也许有很多他那样的生物
we don't know.
我们也不清楚
This creature
这个生物
influenced her behavior
影响了她的行为举止
and now she has become his slave,
她现在已经成了他的奴隶
hovering between our world and his.
在我们和他的世界之间徘徊
Who's the man?
那个人是谁
If man he be.
他未必是人
We don't know.
我们不知道
But you think you know where she is?
但你们认为已经掌握她的所在了
We might.
也许是的
Have you ever been to London Zoo?
你去过伦敦动物园吗
You've learned much since you created me.
创造出我以后 你进益良多
Your new child was elegant,
你的新孩子很漂亮
both of form and limb.
身形与四肢俱佳
Sweet-tempered, too, from what I gathered.
据我看来 性格也温顺
And he learned more quickly than did I.
他的学习能力也比我强
Of course he had a teacher.
当然 那是因为他有位老师
He had a name.
人家有名字的
You gave him a name?
你给他取名了
He picked it himself.
是他自己挑的
He was called Proteus.
他叫普罗特斯
So now I have a name,
我终于也有名字了
and yet you will not look at me.
可你还是不愿意正眼看我
What do you want from me?
你到底要我怎么样
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
Don't torment me.
别折磨我
You say this to me?
你跟我谈"折磨"
Tell me.
告诉我
In this life, there are hungers that compel us.
我们这一生 总有些渴求使我们屈服
Food, shelter, warmth,
食物 住所 温暖
even poetry.
甚至是诗歌♥
But one thing stands titanic.
但有一样 举足轻重
Name it.
说出来
Love.
爱
Top marks.
满分
I can never love you.
我永远都不可能爱你
I do not seek your love, demon!
我才不要你的爱 魔鬼
I do not seek what is not there.
我从不寻求不存在的东西
I would weep for you if ever I'd learned how.
要是我会哭 我会为你流泪
No.
不是
I seek
我找的是
a companion.
一位伴侣
Look around.
看看四周
Take your pick.
你选一个
You will make me an immortal mate.
你要给我创造一个永恒的伴侣
A woman.
一个女人
Like myself,
像我一样
everlasting.
永生不死
This you shall do.
这就是你要做的
Or I will strike down all those you love
否则我会摧毁所有你爱的人
and render your brightest day
将你光明的白昼
your darkest night.
变成永夜
You seek to threaten me with death?
你想用死亡威胁我吗
If you seek to threaten me,
你如果想威胁我
threaten me with life.
就用生存来威胁我
Do not test me, Frankenstein.
不要考验我 弗兰肯斯坦
You have not known horror until I have shown it to you.
你没见识过我的厉害 还不懂什么是恐惧
You had a vision then, of Mina here? That's it?
你看到米娜在这里 就这样
Mina wouldn't have appeared to me but for her great need.
若不是急需帮助 米娜也不会对我显身
I interpret these signs as best I can.
我尽可能理清了这些线索
Whatever happens tonight with Miss Ives, let it unfold.
不管今晚艾芙斯小姐发生什么 都别管
Meaning what?
什么意思
Her gifts make her vulnerable.
她的天赋使她脆弱
They also make her desirable.
同时也使她变得抢手
To whom?
谁想要她
Let's carry on then.
那我们就继续吧
Is she here?
她在这里吗
There's something wrong here.
这里有点不对劲
What haven't you told me?
你向我隐瞒了什么
Don't fire.
别开枪
Don't move.
不要动
Miss Ives, do not turn your head.
艾芙斯小姐 不要转头
Let's go.
走吧
No, no, Mr. Chandler. Forebear.
不要 钱德勒先生 淡定
We shall need some sturdy chains, I think.
我们需要一些结实的锁链了
Sir Malcolm requires you.
马尔科姆爵士要见你
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
My name is Fenton.
我叫芬顿
Her name is Vanessa.
她叫温妮莎
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表