剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Take a look, my friend.
来看看 我的朋友
Lividity, yes?
像尸斑 对吗
Yes.
没错
Corpuscular interaction, as you'd expect.
血球相互作用 如你所料
Nothing else of note?
没注意到别的吗
I'm not a hematologist, this is your bailiwick.
我不是血液学家 这是您的领域
Then we shall delve a little deeper.
那我们要好好钻研一下了
Would you be good enough to prepare another slide for us?
你能再做一个样片吗
You have steady hands. Oh, to be young again.
你的手很稳 多想再年轻一回啊
You have the steadiest hands I've ever seen,
您的手是我见过最稳的
Professor Van Helsing.
范海辛教授
A steady heart, perhaps.
也许是平心静气吧
We will stain the sample, yes?
我们来给样本着色
My God.
天哪
What's happening?
这怎么回事
There is no real name for the interdiction.
这种细胞间阻断没有确切的名字
Immodestly, I confess I invented the solution
不谦虚地说 是我发明了
that makes it visible to us,
让其可见的方法
so I named it after my late wife.
我将之冠以我亡妻之名
That is Hannah's Wink.
汉娜之瞬
This blood contains a unique property
这种血液含有一种特性
that prevents coagulation completely.
能够完全抗凝结
To what end?
为了什么目的
Does it have to have an end?
一定要有目的吗
Nature does not create such rare occurrences with no purpose.
自然不会无故创造出这种罕见的特性
Well, if one had to give a purpose to it,
如果非要有目的的话
it would assist with hematophagy.
它有助吸血
The eating of blood.
以血为食
How long have you known Sir Malcolm?
您认识马尔科姆爵士多久了
We only met recently at a social engagement.
最近才在社交场合认识
When he learned I was a hematologist,
他听说我是血液学家
he engaged me to consult with you.
就让我跟你谈谈
So he didn't tell you where the blood was from?
所以他没有告诉你血液的来源
The subject, I mean.
就是研究对象
He didn't have to.
没必要
Not when I saw your reaction to Hannah's Wink.
我看到你对汉娜之瞬的反应就知道了
Do you know why he wants us to analyze it?
你知道他为什么要我们分♥析♥它吗
Sir Malcolm is looking for a cure
马尔科姆爵士在寻求一种疗法
for something he doesn't understand.
来治疗某种他不了解的东西
Do you?
您了解吗
Intimately.
相当了解
Excuse me.
失陪
We... We'll have to continue later.
我们得过会儿再继续
Do what you have promised me.
做你答应过我的事
I am. In that house?
我正在做 在那栋屋子里吗
My lab is a shambles.
我的实验室一团糟
I have to reconstitute my equipment and furnishings,
我得重设器材和设备
all of which takes money!
这一切都要花钱
Do what you have promised me.
做你答应过我的事
I'm trying.
我正在努力
It's not an easy thing, this you ask of me.
你要我做的 可不是件简单的事
I will need supplies.
我需要供给
Then find them.
那就去找啊
I mean a physical subject.
我指的是人体
Who knows better than I what you mean?
谁会比我更清楚你指的是什么
It will take time.
这需要时间
Do not temporize, demon.
不要拖延 恶魔
Be at it!
现在就做
My bride must be...
我的新娘必须...
Must be beautiful.
必须要漂亮
To match her mate?
跟你郎才女貌吗
What a simple thing it is to snap your neck.
扭断你的脖子简直轻而易举
You are so fragile, you mortals,
你们这些凡人如此脆弱
such things of skin and air.
不过是一副会呼吸的皮囊
Such things of the past.
早该被时代抛弃
The future belongs to the strong,
未来属于强者
to the immortal races,
属于永生之族
to me and my kind.
属于我和我的同类
Look upon your master.
好好看看你的主人
I wonder what lips yours have kissed and where.
真好奇你的双唇都吻过谁 吻在哪里
Too many, I'm sure.
一定多得数不清了
That's in the past.
那都是过去了
I was engaged once,
我和人订过婚
back in Belfast.
在贝尔法斯特的时候
Riveter in the shipyard he was.
他是船坞的铆工
Brutal man with brutal hands.
性格野蛮 手不留情
When he fucked me,
他操♥我♥的时候
he would put one of those
会用一只手
big hands over my face and turn it away,
遮住我的脸 然后扭到一边
so he wouldn't have to look into my eyes.
这样他就不用直视我的眼睛了
There I was, engaged to him.
而我却和这种人订婚了
Why?
为什么
There was no money.
缺钱
It's what you did. You married or you whored.
只能如此 不嫁人就卖♥♥肉
One night,
有天晚上
he was fucking me,
他在操♥我♥
and he got really tough and there was blood.
对我特别粗暴 我都流血了
I went to my mother.
我跑去找我母亲
She said to go back and marry him.
她却叫我乖乖回去嫁给他
Same day I walked down Leopold Street off the Shankill Road
当天我就从山科路拐进了利奥波德街
and fucked a stranger for money.
给一个陌生人卖♥♥了春
We've all done things to survive.
我们都只是为了生存
There are such sins at my back
我背负的罪孽深重
it would kill me to turn around.
回头便是深渊
I got an idea.
我有个想法
I want to take my lady out on the town.
我要带我的姑娘去开心开心
Oh, where is she?
她在哪儿呢
Get your best duds ready for tonight, we're going out.
准备你最好的行头 我们晚上出去
My "Duds"?
我的"行头"
I'm off to work.
我去工作了
This work of yours...
说到你的工作...
You'll be careful?
你会小心的吧
Oh, hell.
当然
Nothing I haven't seen before, darlin'.
我可什么都见过了 亲爱的
Steady on, lad.
别急 小伙
Keep your fucking needles to yourself.
留着你狗♥日♥的♥针头吧
Get a scalpel!
找把手术刀
Cut me open. Eat up, eat up.
把我开膛破肚 吃干抹净
For heaven's sake, will you sedate him?
拜托 能麻醉他吗
His chatter is becoming wearisome.
我都快被他烦死了
Where's Vanessa?
温妮莎在哪儿
I want Mother.
我要见母亲
Why?
为什么
Why do you want her?
你为什么要她
Why does everyone want her?
大家为什么都要她
So nurturing, isn't she, Sir M?
她很会养育人 不是吗 马爵士
Gentlemen, if you will.
各位 搭把手
Fuck you, you butcher.
去你的 你这侩子手
Butchers all.
你们都是侩子手
Especially you, you toff wanker.
尤其是你 你这卑鄙小人
Oh, this is sad.
真伤心
No, no, I don't want to sleep.
不 不 我不想睡着
Why not?
为什么
So many monsters.
好多怪物
Jesus.
老天
Remind me why we're doing this again.
我们这么做到底图什么
We are seeking a cure.
我们要找到治疗方法
We don't even know what the disease is.
我们都不知道他得了什么病
We think the condition is based in the blood,
我们认为关键在于血液
so we'll start with transfusion.
所以先试试输血
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表