剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Penny Dreadful...
《英国恐怖故事》前情提要
Her gifts make her vulnerable. They also make her desirable.
她的天赋使她脆弱 同时也使她变得抢手
Vanessa...
温妮莎
Help me.
救我
What happened to Mina?
米娜出了什么事
She became embroiled with a creature.
她同一个生物纠缠不清
Now she has become his slave,
她现在已经成了他的奴隶
hovering between our world and his.
在我们和他的世界之间徘徊
They are all about me.
他们都在找我
And what's your part in all this?
你在整件事中又是什么角色
My part is my own.
与你无关
I lost a son in Africa.
我有个儿子在非洲去世了
Father mine, let me come with you.
父亲 让我同你一起去吧
I'll prove myself a proper explorer.
我会证明自己是一个合格的探险家
Peter loves you, Father.
彼得爱你 父亲
Amunet, girl?
以为我是埃莫奈特吗 姑娘
No, much older.
不 老得多
Amunet was the consort of Amun-Ra, the original serpent prince.
埃莫奈特是阿蒙拉的妻子 最初的蛇王子
He was sustained by feeding on the souls of others.
他必须吸食他人的灵魂
I would not tell Miss Ives this.
我就不会把这事告诉艾芙斯小姐
Who wants to know they're hunted by the devil?
谁想知道自己会被恶魔追杀呢
What's happened?
怎么回事
It came after you.
它是冲你而来
I think it was all a ploy.
整件事就是个陷阱
But it was Mina who led me to him.
但是米娜带我找到他的
That she may be your enemy.
她也许是你的敌人
Can you blame her?
这能怪她吗
Where's Vanessa?
温妮莎在哪儿
I want Mother.
我要见母亲
Why do you want her?
你为什么要她
Why does everyone want her?
大家为什么都要她
But for my transgression, would any of this have occurred?
要不是我犯了过错 这一切怎么会发生
We cannot unmake the past.
我们都没法改变过去
We shall live with our guilt, you and I.
你我都要背负罪孽 继续苟活
My dearest Mina,
最亲爱的米娜
my darling friend.
我挚爱的朋友
I began these letters when I recovered from my illness.
我大病初愈后便开始写这些信
At first, I composed them perhaps every month.
起初我大概每个月会写
Then weekly and now daily.
后来变成每周 如今是每天
Soon I will, no doubt, give up all other occupation and simply write.
不久 我无疑会放下一切 只顾写信
The ending of one letter becoming the beginning of the next,
一封信的结束成为另一封的起始
an endless ribbon of words.
延绵无尽的话语
I write in hope that one day you will answer me
我给你写信 希望有一日你会回复
and that everything can again be like it was...
一切都能恢复如初
though I know that can never be.
虽然我知道那是不可能的
I don't remember clouds when we were young.
我不记得小时候的云彩了
Were there any, my dearest Mina?
那时有云吗 亲爱的米娜
Just beyond the horizon, perhaps?
或许就在天边吧
Or was it all seashore and sandcastles?
还是满眼遍是海滩和沙堡呢
Such a thought is naive, I know.
我知道这想法很幼稚
But aren't memories always that?
但记忆不总是如此吗
Let's go in and go terribly far out.
咱们栽进海里使劲向外游吧
We mustn't. We'll get in trouble.
不行 会惹麻烦的
You're afraid.
你害怕了
No, I'm not. Then come in with me.
才没有 那就一起来啊
How far do you think we could swim?
你觉得我们能游多远
Far as we want. Everywhere.
想游多远就多远 随便去哪
And what would we do when we got there?
我们上岸之后做什么
Everything.
什么都行
I think we should go in and go as far out as we can see.
我们应该下水 游到天际
No, we shouldn't.
别了
Will you always be afraid, Mina mine?
你会一直这么胆小吗 米娜
Were ever two families closer than ours?
还有比我们更亲密的两家人吗
I don't remember a day that gate between our homes was closed.
我印象中 两家之间的门从未关过
Until the day it closed forever.
直到有一日它永远关上了
Hello, Mrs. Murray.
你好啊 穆雷夫人
Gorgeous day for the homecoming.
天气真好 正好欢迎旅人回家
We're all at sixes and sevens.
我们都好紧张啊
Children are in the solarium.
小伙伴们在阳光房♥
Good morning, Mr. Andrews.
早 安德鲁斯先生
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, Peter.
早啊 彼得
God, still at that monkey?
还摆弄那只猴子呢
As much as I try, it just looks...
我虽然想尽了办法 它还是...
Dead. He's not an "It,"
不像个活物 不是"它"
he's a "He."
是"他"
Give him a name.
给他起个名字
Van, he's a stupid dead monkey.
温 就是只破死猴子而已
You have to give them names
你得给他们起名
or they'll never come to life.
否则他们就不会有生气
It's like a witch's spell.
就像是一个咒语
This is Ariel from the Shakespeare.
这是莎士比亚笔下的爱丽儿
You're forever working on things that eat other things.
你总在摆弄捕食者
I think you're bloodthirsty.
我觉得你嗜血
I'm bloodthirsty. She's just ghoulish.
我才嗜血呢 她是食尸鬼
I think Mr. Andrews has the most luxurious mustaches.
我觉得安德鲁斯先生的小胡子漂亮极了
I know, he's gorgeous. And so tall.
是啊 他真帅气 还那么高
I'm sure I'll marry a tall man.
我将来一定会嫁给高个子的男人
I couldn't love someone stunted,
我才不会爱上个矬子
it'd be too embarrassing at balls.
舞会的时候多丢人
What sort of man will he be?
那他会是什么样的人
Over 6 feet at least.
至少一米八
With mustaches he waxes daily
长小胡子 还每天打蜡
and tiny feet for dancing.
脚轻巧 会跳舞
What about you?
那你呢
Anything but one of father's dreadful solicitors.
只要不是我爸讨厌的律师都行
Then, of course, you're going to marry Peter.
不过呢 你肯定会嫁给彼得的
Everyone says so.
大家都这么说
I shan't be here to marry you, Van.
我不会留在这儿娶你的 温
Where will you be?
你要去哪
In Africa with father.
跟父亲去非洲
Are you sure you want to be an explorer?
你真想做个探险家吗
Well, I can't be making stuffed monkeys my whole life.
我总不能做一辈子猴子标本
Be careful with those bags.
搬箱包悠着点
Father! Hello, Peter.
父亲 你好啊 彼得
Father! And there's my girl. Hello!
父亲 我的宝贝女儿
You're so thin. I can feel your ribs this time.
你好瘦 我这次都能摸到肋骨了
And you haven't worn your hat.
你还没戴帽子
Oh, you've caught me out. That was the first thing I lost.
被你发现了 那是我丢的第一件东西
What was the second? My way.
那第二件呢 该走的路
Hello, Gladys.
你好 格拉迪斯
None of that, dear.
别这样 亲爱的
What did you bring me?
您给我带什么了
Well, let's see...
来看看
What have we got here?
我带了什么呢
Now...
这个
What is it? It's a serval.
这是什么 薮猫皮
Genus Leptailurus from the shores of Lake Tanganyika.
坦噶尼喀湖边的薮猫
How gorgeous. Thank you, Father.
真美 谢谢 父亲
Now, I'm as hungry as a crocodile.
我要饿死了
Have you put on a proper feast?
饭做好了吗
Excuse me?
你好
Those festive homecomings I remember most.
我印象最深的就是接风宴
They were our true holidays.
真的跟过节一样
My mother and father were always welcome company at your table.
我的父亲母亲总是受邀列席
Your father would return to us with rare gifts and a sunburn.
令尊总是晒得黢黑 带着珍奇的礼物回来
Now, would anyone like to hear about my encounter with the cannibals?
好了 有人想听我遭遇食人族的故事吗
Yes? Good.
请说 好啊
But rarest of all were his tales of adventure,
可最珍奇的 还是他的冒险故事
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表