剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I carried him to the grave and put him in.
我把他带到墓地 埋葬了他
He weighed practically nothing.
轻得不能再轻
And then I left,
然后我离开了
because I still had to survey the northern end of the lake
因为我还要调查湖的最北端
to ascertain if any of the outlets
看尼罗河的源头
might be the source of the Nile.
在不在湖里
It's a fever, this Nile quest, as I told you.
我说过 对尼罗河的探寻是狂热的
I am returning to bring my son's body home.
我这次要把儿子的尸骨带回来
At least that's what you tell yourself.
至少你是这么说服自己的
Yes, that's what I tell myself.
是的 我就是这么说服自己的
You're not that good.
你没那么好
I know.
我知道
We must restrain her or she'll kill herself.
我们必须把她绑起来 不然她会杀了自己
Don't let me hurt you! Please! Quickly!
别让我伤害你 求求你 快
Morphine?
吗♥啡♥吗
Yep.
对
Is it an addiction?
不会上瘾吗
Yes.
会
Caused by what?
为什么要这样
Pain.
疼
My turn upstairs.
该我上楼了
How is she?
她怎么样
Sleeping, I think.
睡了 应该是
Good.
很好
The best thing.
这样最好了
And for you, too.
对你来说也是
So what the hell do we do now?
我们现在到底应该做什么
I'm going to try a transfusion in the morning,
我明天早晨试一下输液
some vitamins, essential proteins.
输点维生素和必要的蛋白质
That'll keep her alive to fight on anyway.
至少能让她活着 继续战斗
"Fight on."
"继续战斗"
But for all our efforts, we may have to let her go.
虽然我们尽了力 也许还是需要放手
Go where?
放她到哪
Do you believe in God?
你相信上帝吗
No.
不相信
I wish I did.
我希望我相信
I believe in everything but God.
除了上帝 我什么都信
I have to tell you something,
我得告诉你
I'm not sure Sir Malcolm is being honest with us.
我觉得马尔科姆爵士对我们隐瞒了什么
About what? Miss Ives.
关于什么的 艾芙斯小姐
I know he doesn't want her to die,
我知道他不想让她死
but I'm not quite sure why he wants her to live.
但我不大确定他为什么想让她活着
He cares for her.
他很在乎她
She's like a daughter.
她就像他的女儿
No. She's not.
但她并不是
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
You know the saddest thing I ever saw?
你知道我见过最悲哀的事情是什么吗
When the army pacifies a native tribe,
军队征服了原始部落
they take the children away.
会把孩子们带走
They cut off their hair,
剪掉他们的头发
which is a source of spiritual strength to them, you see.
因为对他们来说 头发是精神力量的来源
They take away their medicine bags,
再拿走他们的药包
they give them new names.
给他们取新名字
John Smith. William Sherman.
约翰·史密斯 威廉·谢尔曼
Then they ship them East to boarding school.
然后坐船东渡去上寄宿学校
Awful.
太可怕了
That's not the worst.
这还不是最糟的
Sometimes a John Smith or William Sherman would escape
有时约翰·史密斯或威廉·谢尔曼会逃脱
and make it back to their home tribe.
回家 回到部落里
Well, they've forgotten their language,
却忘记了自己的语言
their stories.
自己的过去
They are unwelcome.
人们并不欢迎他们
So what do they do?
那他们会怎么样
They don't fit in either world.
两个世界 他们都无法融入
Like Miss Ives?
像艾芙斯小姐一样吗
Like Miss Ives.
就像艾芙斯小姐一样
So what do they do?
那他们会怎么样
They roam and they die.
四处游荡 然后死亡
Oh, it's snowing.
下雪了
Can I ask you a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
It's heavier than you thought.
比你想的要重
You'll get used to that.
你会习惯的
The trick is not pulling the barrel up
窍门是在瞄准的时候
when you're aiming because of the weight.
不要把枪管抬起来 因为比较重
Point the gun down,
枪指向地面
and carefully pull back the hammer with your other hand.
另一只手小心地把撞针拉回
So lethal.
很致命
You'll get used to that too.
你也会慢慢习惯的
Now raise the gun and point it down there.
现在举起枪 瞄准那里
Now put your finger on the trigger very gently,
用你的手指轻柔地扣动扳机
like you're touching a lady's neck.
就像抚摸女人的脖颈
Well, like surgery, then.
就像动手术
Now this is going to be very loud.
声音会很响
When I tell you,
当我喊开始的时候
I want you to take an easy breath out and then an inhale.
我要你先轻呼一口气 然后吸气
At the top of the inhale,
吸到顶的时候
I want you to gently squeeze the trigger.
轻轻地压扳机
Don't jerk it, just gently squeeze.
别用蛮力 要轻轻地压
Easy exhale...
慢慢吐气
...and inhale.
吸气
Fire.
开火
All right!
很好
Again?
再来一枪
Go crazy, Dr. F.
释放吧 弗博士
You do it.
你来
No, no, no, no, no, no. Go on.
不 不 不 来吧
Look, I was a professional sharpshooter.
我可是职业神枪手
You know you want to.
你想这么做的
What about a rifle? Do you have a rifle?
用步♥枪♥怎么样 你有步♥枪♥吗
Sir Malcolm is inquiring about the noise.
马尔科姆爵士询问噪音的来源
Uh-oh. We're in trouble with Dad.
老爸来找我们麻烦了
This is good.
味道不错
I picked up the rudiments of cooking
回家的路上
on the trail back home.
我学了些简单的饭菜
Always thought myself a dab hand at the spices.
我总觉得自己擅长摆弄食物
In America, yes?
你的家在美国吗
New Mexico Territory mostly.
大部分是新墨西哥州的领地
But all over really.
一路上都是
California, all the way to the Pacific.
加利福尼亚 一直到太平洋
When I first saw the ocean,
当我第一次见到大海
I thought it must be a lake.
我以为那一定是湖
Nothing could be so large.
怎么会有那么大
Not even the Mountains of the Moon.
就连月亮山脉也没那么大
So, what's your story?
你又有什么故事呢
I have no story.
我没有故事
Is that so?
真的吗
Looking at you, here in London,
看你这样 人在伦敦
I would think you have a story.
我觉得你一定有故事
No.
没有
I have a theory.
我猜是这样的
I think Sir Malcolm saved your life
马尔科姆爵士救过你
and you owe him.
你欠他一条命
That's why you're here.
所以你才会到这来
Or I saved his and now he is my responsibility.
或许我曾救过他 现在我得保护他
Guess it comes down to much the same thing.
总归是谁救了谁
We all owe each other in the end.
最终我们总是亏欠别人的
Like her.
像她那样
Like her.
就像她那样
You should call a priest.
你应该叫个牧师来
Do you believe in God?
你相信上帝吗
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表