剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Everyone's getting invites.
是不是太疯狂?
Isn't that crazy?
我为你骄傲 - 谢谢
I am so proud of you. Thank you.
Millie说你取消了下个月的讲座 - 是的
Millie said that you cancelled your lecture next month. Yeah.
那晚正好举♥行♥派对 所以...
Well, it's the same night as the party, so...
可她说改期了
Yeah, but she said she moved it.
而那晚
And that's the same night
正好你父母到洛杉矶机场
that your parents are getting into LAX,
我想那比较重要
and I kind of thought that'd be more important.
哦 你真贴心 可我不希望
Oh. Well, that's sweet, but I don't want you
你因此而错过了讲座.
to miss your lecture just for that.
他们可是你家人
Well, they're your family.
我想去迎接他们
I want to be there to welcome them.
怎么了?
What's up?
你们好 - 嘿 你好
Hey, guys. Hey. Oh, hey.
Don说你会来
Don said you'd be coming by.
又一起银行劫案 对吧?
Another bank robbery, right?
私人银行
Private bank.
那里有上千个保险箱 可我们不知道小偷怎么得手的
Thousands of safe deposit boxes, but we don't know
也不知道他打开了哪些箱子
how the thief got into them or which boxes he chose.
看看这些丙酮污渍
Oh. Check out these acetone smears.
正好可以拿来检测手痕途径
It's perfect for a hand path prediction.
利用眼球折射效应 对吧?
Mm, with an adaptation of Listing's Law, right?
不管你们说什么 都会管用吧?
Whatever that is, that'll do it?
这与打高尔夫没啥不同
Well, it's no different than a, uh... a golf swing.
通过观察和分♥析♥挥杆
You knowby watching and analyzing the swing,
不看球座与终点间的草地
we can tell from the point of impact
单凭击球点
where exactly the ball is going to end up
即可推断出球的降落位置
without even looking at the fairway.
现在 把高尔夫球手想像成隐形的
Now imagine that the golfer is invisible.
通过观测球棒的运行轨迹以及击球点
By looking at the motion of the club
我们可精确的重新确定
as well as the point of impact, we can reconstruct
高尔夫球手所处的位置
exactly how the golfer was positioned.
现在 我就利用这2个理论的相似之处
Now, we're using the same
你们的那个窃贼 移♥动♥双手
two ideas here. Your robber
在黑暗中寻找
was moving his hand around, looking for specific
特定一个保险箱位置
safe deposit boxes in the dark.
即便看不见他
Even though we can't see him,
这个模型仍能帮助我们
you know, this model will help determine
计算出他的动作有多快
how fast he was moving,
他摸向哪个方向
which direction he was headed in,
这将有助于帮我们找到他寻找的目标
and hopefully, what he was looking at.
你好 - 你好 Walker中尉
Hello. Hey, Lieutenant Walker.
嘿 那些是鉴证科
Hey. Those the gloves
在隧♥道♥里发现的手套?
that SID found in the tunnel?
没错 - 我想他们应被送往
Sure are. I thought they were being processed
实验室做鉴定
by our lab.
我也这么想
So did I.
你队里的人忘记取走它们了
Someone on your end forgot to pick them up.
等等 我以为昨天你去过
Wait a minute. I thought you were down
洛杉矶警局总部
at LAPD headquarters yesterday.
证物不是由你负责的吗? - 不 不 从何时开始的?
Bag and tag is your department,right? No, no. Since when?
你不记得了...? - 先生们!
Did you call...? Gentlemen!
如果你们不介意 我已检查过了
If you don't mind. I ran 'em.
内壁很干净
And they're clean on the inside.
窃贼肯定带了两付手套
Must have worn two sets.
可指尖处全是醋酸盐
But there's acetate all over the fingertips.
窃贼就是这样侵入了系统?
That how the robber compromised the system?
那些生物识别锁
Those biometric
也有其破绽
locks can be defeated.
一旦你提取到指纹
Once you lift a print,
就可以按此指纹灌个模
it's possible to make a mold
用它来欺骗系统
out of it and then fake out the system.
你在间谍学校学的这些知识?
You learn that in spy school?
探索频道
Discovery Channel.
没错 窃贼
Right. The robber--
他得知道 自己要偷的是哪个保险箱?
he had to know which boxes to hit, right?
没错 还得接近他们的主人
Yeah, not to mention access to the owners in order
以便能顺利提取他们的指纹
to lift their fingerprints.
我猜
My guess is,
他不是银行雇员 就是他们的雇员之一
it would be either an employee or a customer.
你好 Larry
Hey, Larry. How are you?
年轻 不过是生命中的一段时光
"While being young
青春 却是种永恒的
"is an accident of time, youth is a permanent
心境
state of mind."
我完全赞同... 这是谁说的?
I totally agree... and who said that?
Frank Lloyd Wright - 哦 对 没错
Frank Lloyd Wright. Oh, yeah.
他92岁逝世前
Still designing homes
还在设计家居
the year he died at age 92.
你这是在说我吗?
Does this apply to me?
很高兴能在知识的花♥园♥中
It's nice to see a late bloomer
看到一朵迟开的花朵
in the garden of knowledge.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦! 这究竟是怎么回事?
Oh! What the hell was that?
Calsci大学的传统
A CalSci tradition.
每到万圣节
Every Halloween, the students drop pumpkins
学生就站在校园最高处 向下扔南瓜
from the highest point on campus.
从图书馆的屋顶?
From the roof of the library?
是的
Oh!
传统至今已发展成
Yeah, the tradition further holds
把南瓜先浸在液态氮中
that the pumpkins be dipped
以增加爆碎的强度
in liquid nitrogen to intensify the explosion.
如果说这样的话 我将开始一项新的传统
Yeah, well, in that case, I'm starting a new tradition.
受到惊吓 落荒而逃的学生
The frightened student dash.
这是一块正方形区域..
This is the square of one..
而且 呃...
and, uh...
哦 你明白了吗?
Oh, you know what?
我现有点事 我们稍后再谈
I'm going to head off, speak to you later.
那么 在那之前... - 在那之前...
So, about earlier... About earlier...
先前怎么回事?
What was going on earlier?
说吧 可别对我说没什么?
Come on, don't say "nothing."
我就是不想你错过讲座
I just don't want you to miss your lecture.
Stromsborg会去讲解的 好吗?
Stromsborg's doing it. Okay?
我明白 他不是我
I mean, he's obviously not me,
可他也深受学生喜爱
but the students like him just fine.
怎么 你是不想让我去见你父母呢 还是有别的什么原因?
What, you don't want me to meet your parents, or something?
哦 我只是开个玩笑
Oh, I was joking.
不 Charlie
No, Charlie,
我当然想让你去见见我父母
of course, I want you to meet my parents.
我爱你
I mean, I love you.
只是我父亲
It's just that my dad,
他在这种事上有抵触情绪
you know, he can be a little difficult about this stuff.
哪种事?
What kind of stuff?
我和... 其他的男人
Me and... men,
某种类型的男人
certain types of men.
不会因为我是犹太人的关系吧?
This isn't about me being Jewish, is it?
不 Charlie 不是这原因
No. Charlie, no.
却是因为你不是印度人
But it is about you not being Indian.
哦...
Oh...
令人深受鼓舞
That's encouraging.
唔...
Um...
抱歉 我取消了讲座
i'm kind of sorry I cancelled my lecture.
听着 Charlie 我真的不想我们为了这事而争吵
Look, Charlie, I really don't want us to fight about this.
Charlie?
Charlie?
呃? 不 我也不想
Huh? No, neither do I.
我也不想
Neither do I.
我得去找Don
I just have to find Don.
我完全不懂 我都找不到
Now, how your brother was able to figure out
你弟弟是如何找到被入侵的保险箱
which box was compromised is beyond me.
嘿 我弟弟就像是台精准的机器
Hey, my boy's a well-oiled machine.
你好
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表