剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
快进去! 上! 上!
Insert, let's go, let's go.
我要说的第一件事
The first thing I tell you
将是你们今天听到的最重要的事
ba is probably the most important thing you'll hear today.
如果你在这个研讨班上一无所获
If you take nothing else away from this seminar-
那你最好以后离这里
and you better take a lot more
越远越好
away from this seminar-
我跟你们说
I'll tell you that teaching
教学不只是关于你知道多少
is not about what you know.
而是关于如何去引导别人
It's about how you lead.
当然在座各位都是领导者
And of course, you are all leaders here.
冲过去! 冲过去!
Hit it! Hit it!
引导你们的学生
...marching your students along a path
走上独♥立♥思考启发自我的路
to illumination and intellectual
这个途径
independence, and that's a path
只有你们自己才知道
known only to yourselves.
也就是说 你们最好每天都有计划
Which means, you better have a plan every single day.
有时候 特别是刚开始的时候
There are days when you're going
你们可能会有些畏惧
to feel intimidated, especially at the beginning.
觉得事情不在掌握之中
You know, you'll feel like you're losing control.
跪下! 跪下!
On your knees! On your knees!
那就是你们来这里的原因 这里是你们的支撑系统
That's why we're here- to be your support system,
是支援你们的地方
to back you up.
不许动! 抓住他们!
Don't move! Get 'em up!
David 你回这边干嘛?
David, how we doing back there?
前面已经搞定了 Don
Clear in front, Don.
好吧 我们锁住这个地方吧
All right, let's lock this place up, guys!
走吧!
Let's go!
锁紧点
Lock it up tight!
教学其实和科学是一样的
You know, in teaching, as well as in science,
也会感觉到自己的本能
there is a place for your instincts,
学习聆听自己的本能 学习理解
so learn to listen to them, learn to understand what
它们教你的东西
they're telling you.
有没有漏掉谁?
Are we missing anyone?
没有
Negative.
共11个人 都抓住了
All 11 are under.
通常来说 直觉只是
Frequently, intuition
你的理性思维
is simply your rational mind finding an ineloquent way
用隐晦的方式告诉你而已
of talking to you.
嘿 Colby 那个穿红色丝绒T恤
Hey, Colby, that guy in the red flannel shirt that SWAT
刚从SWAT队员旁边转身的男人
just turned around?
哦 Don 我们停车的时候他正在泊车
Yeah, Don, he was parking when we pulled up.
B队说已经检查过他了 - 这样吧
Bravo team says he checks out. You know what?
把他带回来 我要和他谈谈
Pull that guy back. I want to talk to him.
好的 明白
All right, 10-4.
最终
Ultimately,
一个好老师
the hallmark of any good teacher,
一个好领导者
of any good leader,
他们的特征都是相信自我
is his belief in himself.
知道吗
You know,
有那样的信念 就会带来多方面的自信
with that belief comes the confidence of others.
当然 想得正确不是坏事
Of course, it doesn't hurt being right.
嘿
Hey, hold up
等一下
for a second.
是的 有一个逃跑的人 在第6街向东逃窜
Yeah, we got a runner going east on Sixth!
那么 还有别的问题吗?
So, uh, any questions?
哇
Wow.
太奇怪了
That was strange.
是啊
Yeah.
12个助教
12 teaching assistants,
居然一个问题都没有
and not a single question.
这样的沉默真令人难忘
The silence was... memorable.
嗯 这可是住在修道院的人 才会这么表现的
Hmm. And this from someone who lives in a monastery.
我做过很多次助教评估
You know, I've done countless T.A. orientations.
那可是第一次
That was a first.
最平常的工作也給人这么大的讶异 实在是很有趣
It's funny how the most routine jobs can still surprise you.
现在知道他干嘛要逃跑了 枪♥支♥ 手铐 布基胶带
Now we know why he ran- guns, cuffs, duct tape.
是什么让你看出来了?
What tipped you off?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是觉得他有点不对劲 - 好吧 这个人
Something about him. Okay, this guy-
他在甲安菲他明制♥造♥点附近晃悠 是吧? 他的车厢里
he cruises a meth lab, right? He's got a kidnapper's
有齐绑匪采购单上的物品
shopping list in the back of his van.
所以不管他涉及什么 他都不是单独作案的
Yeah, so, whatever he was up to, it's definitely not alone.
你觉得我们看到的
You get the feeling we're looking at the tip
只是冰山一角?
of a whole other iceberg?
数字追凶 第四季第13集
布基胶带 塑胶手铐
Duct tape, plastic handcuffs.
那些是电缆
Those are cable ties,
都是在五金店合法购买♥♥的
purchased legally at a hardware store.
我有收据的
I have the receipt.
隔音绝缘材料?
Soundproofing insulation?
所以我才买♥♥布基胶带
Which is why I bought the duct tape.
三把手♥枪♥?
Three handguns?
我可是合法持有的
Legitimately possessed, in accordance
根据联邦法律和地方法规都不是违法的
with all federal and local requirements.
在甲安菲他明制♥造♥室外晃悠?
Cruising around a meth lab.
我根本不知道那个实验室的事 我只是迷路了
I didn't know anything about a lab. I was lost.
我问警♥察♥高速公路在哪个方向
I asked the cops for directions to the freeway.
那你干嘛要逃跑?
Then why'd you run?
伊州诉Wardlow案 (在美国的盘查法出♥台♥前的一个案件)
Illinois v. Wardlow
允许警♥察♥截停任何有奔跑行为的人
allows the police to stop anyone for the simple act of running.
并没有明确规定可以逮捕
It does not constitute grounds for arrest.
但我们不是警♥察♥
Yeah, well, we're not the police.
我们是联邦探员
We're the Feds.
法则不一样
There's different rules,
对你来说 情况也完全不一样了
and a whole different set of problems for you.
即使你对每个问题都回答得很聪明
You know, and having a smart answer
都改变不了事实
to every question- it's not going to change the facts.
你的确是在制毒的实验室附近晃悠
You were cruising that meth lab.
遇到SWAT小组的时候
Played it cool
你装得若无其事 但我的搭档
when SWAT stopped you, but when my partner here
多瞧了你一眼 你就知道
took a second look, and you knew
我们会查看你的车子
we were going to check inside your van-
我看你是吓破胆了吧
I just think you lost your spine.
伊州诉Wardlow案 - 我想你不希望我们找到
Illinois v. Wardlow... I guess you didn't want us to find
你合法购买♥♥的布基胶带
your legally-purchased duct tape
还有绝缘材料
and your insulation
手铐和手♥枪♥
and your handcuffs and your guns.
你什么都证明不了
You can't prove anything.
噢 我想我们能证明
Oh, I think we will.
在我们进行的同时
And while that's happening,
你就乖乖坐在这
you're just going to sit here
好好反省自己犯过的失误
and think about every mistake you made,
想想我们找出那些失误有多容易
and how easy it's going to be for us to find them.
因为当我们找出来之后
Because when we find those mistakes,
你想洗清罪名
any chance you have
或和我们达成协议的机会就彻底没有了
of coming clean and making a deal goes away,
你自己也没有机会了
and so do you.
Isaac Meechum五个月前 从蒙州的Helena来
Isaac Meechum came from Helena, Montana five months ago,
至少是那个时间 他在那时改了驾照
or at least, that's when he changed over his license.
没有犯罪记录? - 连超速单都没有
No rap sheet? Not even a speeding ticket, but if
但如果要派人去买♥♥弹♥药♥
you're going to send out a guy to go buy ammunition,
枪♥支♥和布基胶带
guns and ducttape...
我们找到15个来♥福♥枪♥和手♥枪♥的购买♥♥许可证
We found registered purchases for 15 rifles and pistols.
包括了
That's including
我们已经找到的3支
the three we already recovered.
听起来有点道理
Which makes sense. If you're going
如果想袭击毒品加工场 一定需要
to hit a meth lab, you're going to need
一批重火力的武器和搭档
some serious firepower and some partners.
好吧 剩下的枪♥支♥在哪?
All right, so where are the rest of them?
问得好
That's a good question.
洛杉矶警局翻遍他家
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表