剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
The calligraphy is on the wall.
嗯 如果能让你好受点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我送你本亲笔签名的书吧 好东西 对吧?
I brought you a signed copy of my book. Pretty cool, huh?
然后要是这里的修士想要我亲笔签名的书 告诉我吧
And you know,if any of the monks want a signed copy,you'll let me know?
你不是来送亲笔签名书的吧
I sense you didn't come here for a book signing.
是我的决策树分♥析♥ 我求不了解
It's my cart analysis. I can't get an answer.
我以为那杀手... - 死了
I thought the killer was... dead,
然后 Don还在为那个女人的死背黑锅
and yet, don is still taking responsibility for that woman's death.
可是 现在你已经得知了 刺客的身份跟目标
Yeah, but, I mean, now that you know the identity and the goal of the assassin,
你的决策树不过是个 简单的相关程序而已
your cart should be a relatively simple process.
我研读了公开数据
I studied the public data,
我发现了Don的封存档案
and I found sealed files on don,
所以不管几天前他是 沿着什么途径做的决定
so whatever decision path he embarked on days ago,
我觉得求出来的解 让几年前的档案给骗了
I think the answer may lie in those files from years ago.
我们可以求得我们所要的解的
You know, we might be able to gain our answer.
我们不去管那些资料上的东西
By focusing not on what is there,
而是去挖那些资料上没有的
but on what is not there.
没错
All right.
女人的侧面
A woman in profile.
面对着另一个女人 也是侧面
Facing another woman,also in profile.
不过如果我们把中间涂黑...
But if we shade in the center...
它就成了个瓶子
it becomes a vase.
阴影值推论
Value shaded reasoning.
如果你有了那些封存档案里的所有数据
If you have all the data except those sealed files,
我们就有足够的阴影部分 来完成你的回归树
we may well have enough shade to complete your regression tree.
嘿 嘿
Don:Hey,hey,
Gibbs我还要用呢 好吧?
I'm not done with gibbs, all right?
我还没问到Natale的事呢
I still got questions about natale.
只不过就是黄了宗毒品买♥♥卖♥♥ 没有什么玄机的
It's a drug deal gone bad. No mystery there.
噢 你急匆匆地是想去护着另外一个人吧? 是不是这样?
Oh, what, you in a hurry to protect another one? Is that it?
你还是不清楚状况 Eppes
You still don't get it, eppes.
玩这种事要怎样...速度 在你能够的时候就把他们抓了
What this game is all about-- speed, get them while you can.
你还真有点愤世嫉俗哈?
Oh, you are quite the cynic, huh?
我觉得你跟Leah上♥床♥是 为了得到她的证词
I think you slept with leah for her testimony.
有点低级 不过很有用
A little sleazy,but it worked.
你都不知道你在胡诌些什么
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
你害了一大堆探员
You bang a lot of agents.
就在你跟证人搞上之前不久
It was only a matter of time before you hit a witness.
我盘问完Gibbs 才把他给你
You get gibbs when I'm done with him.
四小时 法官下了羁押令了
In four hours, I'll have a judge's order for custody.
四个小时 然后Gibbs就消失在 Yaegger筑的狡兔窟里
Liz:Four hours, and then gibbs disappears down yaegger's rabbit hole.
就跟Natale五年前一样
Just like natale did five years ago.
Gibbs是做生意的 你不可能 没有充分的理由就把客户杀了
Gibbs is a businessman, though. You don't just go killing customers for no good reason.
这就表明了他说的是真话
Well, that argues that H's telling the truth
而且有人摆了他一道
and someone set him up.
是的 那些事不是毫无关系的
Yeah, these were not unconnected events.
我是说 有人利用Natale杀了Leah
I mean, someone used natale to kill leah,
然后再利用了Gibbs杀了Natale
and then used gibbs to kill natale.
有人从Natale的死中捞到了好处
Someone who benefited from natale's death.
还有Leah的
And leah's.
听着 你不用进去的
Hey, look, you know, you don't have to go in there.
我是说 有一大票人可以帮你收拾东西
I mean, we got plenty of people that can pack up for you.
我要自己来
I have to do it myself.
我要回家
I have to go home.
是啊
Yeah.
明白了
I hear you.
我阿姨在里头
My aunt's in there.
没事的
It's okay.
现在你都不用照顾我了
Whoa, don't go taking care of me now.
你看上去需要呢
you look like you need it.
我知道有好转
I know it gets better.
我想应该叫做略有减轻
I think what happens is it gets less.
那块垒还在心间呢
The weight will always be there.
永远吗?
Forever?
你知道 到最后总会如愿以偿的
You know, eventually, you end up hoping so.
Natale开枪打的Wexford的孩子
Natale shot the wexford kid.
他罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
这让你感觉越来越良好是吧?
It just keeps getting better and better for you, huh?
那我是应该沉浸在悲痛中么?
How grief-struck am I supposed to be?
Natale出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Natale ratted me out.
我们有两个人能把你送进监狱
We have two people who can put you in prison.
现在两个都死了
Now they're both dead.
Sinclair探员
Yaegger:Agent sinclair,
别审了
break it up.
我们起诉的是Mcgurn 不是你
We're prosecuting mcgurn, not you.
你在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
我在说与警方合作
I'm talking about cooperation.
你不付出 就没有收获
You don't give it, you don't get it.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
你对他的审讯五年前就终结了
You've been done with him for five years.
他现在对我们的案子很重要
He's important to our case right now.
我不用看条子们在那儿吵架吧?
I don't get to watch the cops fight?
跟你说吧
Tell you what.
给我Gibbs
When I get gibbs,
你们就能再跟Mcgurn对话
you can talk to mcgurn again.
那么 你是觉得Mcgurn该为Leah的死负责?
So, you think mcgurn's responsible for leah's death?
没错
Exactly.
是这样的 如果你能找到一个途径
I mean,that's the thing, though. I mean, if you somehow could find a way
把Gibbs
to connect gibbs
跟Mcgurn联♥系♥起来
to mcgurn, you know,
我们就有戏了
then we're in business.
嗯 我看看
Yeah, well, let's see,
我可以从建立一个多用途的油藏模拟开始
I can start by applying a multi-application reservoir simulator
把Mcgurn过去的罪案 跟他下一次最有可能犯的案子做比较
to compare mcgurn's past crimes with what he's most likely to pull next.
这都是什么东西?
What is all this?
Don Leah
Don, leah.
这就是所谓的分类回归树分♥析♥啦
That's what's called a classification and regression tree analysis.
简约的决策树
Cart for short.
你在干吗? 研究我吗?
What are you doing? You're studying me?
我不认为是你导致了Leah的死亡
I don't think you led leah to her death.
我在试图证明这一点
I'm trying to prove it.
然后?
And, so?
是的 然后
Yeah, and so,
我从研判案子开始
I began by studying the case,
着眼于所有人的关联
looking at all the connections between all the players,
试着分♥析♥你基于那时候的事实
trying to analyze the decisions you made,
所做的决定
based on the facts you had at the time.
不是的 因为所有的决定 是从某个点上产生并形成了树结构
No, because all decisions start somewhere and grow like a tree.
选择出来了 到了最后 它们分别成为了 影响决定的分枝 好坏皆有
Choices made, until at the end, they become complex branches of decision making,good or bad.
然后我就往后推 通过给每次做的决定赋值
And then I work backwards, pruning the tree's branches
对决策树的分枝进行修剪 然后比较它们的数值
by assigning values to each decision made, then comparing those values,
筛出可能已经发生的
pitting what could've happened
无视那些实际发生的
against what actually happened.
然后我得告诉你 Don
And I have to tell you,don,
你要知道
you know,
你所做的决定
the probability is quite low
你所采取的行动 导致她死亡的概率极低
that any decision you made, any action you took, led her to her death.
那么 这个是什么?
so then,what's this here?
这是我在填充的洞
that's the hole that I'm working on right now.
我来问问你吧
Let me ask you something.
你跟她的关系里是不是 有个要素让你给忽略了?
Is there an element to your relationship with her that you've omitted?
是的 Charlie 没错
Yeah, charlie, there is.
好的 好吧
Okay.Okay.
我也来问问你 你觉得是不是有什么办法 可以把Gibbs跟Mcgurn联♥系♥上呢?
Let me ask you something. Is there any way you think this thing can connect gibbs to mcgurn?
那是肯定的
Absolutely.
你想要什么 Eppes?
What do you want, eppes?
Gibbs已经在我们的拘留所了
Gibbs is already in our custody.
暂时而已
Yeah, for now.
听着 在Charlie试图把Mcgurn 跟杀人联♥系♥起来时有趣的事不断发生
Don:See, funny thing kept happening when charlie tried to connect mcgurn to the killings.
有一个名字不停地跳出来
One name kept popping up.
是的 你的名字
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表