剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
你吃吧
Help yourself.
我去工作了
I'm gonna go work.
谢谢
Thanks.
Robin 快逃!
Robin, run!
3696 请求紧急支援
3696. Need immediate assistance.
我被刺了
I've been stabbed.
凶徒是一名持刀白种女性
Subject is a female Caucasian armed with a knife.
她正在追杀我的保护证人
She's in pursuit of my protectee.
来人哪! 快救救我!
Somebody help! Somebody help me, please!
好了好了
All right, all right.
你还好吗?
You all right?
好了 没事了 没事了
Okay, come on, come on.
有我在
I got you.
我还以为...
I thought I was...
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
我有点小技巧
I had a little help.
我不懂
I don't understand.
追踪器
Tracking device.
J- Light是不会罢休的 除非...
J- Light's not going to stop until...
他是不会抓到你的
He's not going to get you.
医院说Jimmy已经动完手术了
So I talked to the hospital; Jimmy's out of surgery.
他会没事的
He's going to be okay.
看来那个孩子让你头疼了?
Kid got to you a little bit, huh?
他们把他当那些歹徒一样
Treating him like any other perp.
是啊 不过他不是
Yeah, but he's not.
我见过不少这样的孩子
I grew up with kids like him, you know?
很清楚他们的结局
I've seen the way this movie ends.
他可不像其他歹徒
Doesn't sound like any other perp.
好吧
Okay.
看来你好像很懂 说来听听
You have all the answers, let's hear it.
为什么你就不能 别再装出一副满不在乎的样子
Well, why don't you just stop pretending you don't give a crap
然后改变结局呢?
and change the damn ending?
嘿
Hey.
怎么样了? 欢迎回来
How's it going? Welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊...别
Aah... please.
怎么啦? -我肋骨伤了
What? My ribs.
对不起 -哦 没关系
Sorry. Yeah, it's okay.
呃 我的嘴唇也划破了
Um, I just think I may have split my lip.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么?
What's that?
哦 这只是
Oh, this is just
一张代表我射击合格的证书
a little certificate stating my marksmanship qualifications.
Larry -耶!
LARRY Yay!
Charlie 我真为你做的这些而骄傲
I am very impressed with you for doing this, Charlie.
谢谢
Thank you.
在做三维数据分♥析♥啊
So, dimensional data sets.
这个叫J-Light的男人每周
Each week, this man J-Light
都会给Bishop
teaches his prot間?Bishop
上一次象棋课
a chess lesson.
现在 David觉得
Now, David thinks
他们是通过这个课
a code is maybe being passed
来传递暗语的 - 我已经用一个电脑程式
within the lesson. I've run a computer program
来试着分♥析♥当中的每一步棋了
to try to analyze all optimal chess moves,
可是...还是没能破除这个暗号♥
and... I still can't break the cipher.
嗯...
Well...
在我上的一个FBI资料搜集课程上
in my FBI profiling seminar,
我们学到一种叫 "像罪犯一样思考"的观念
we learned that the notion of "thinking like a criminal"
事实上这根本不合理
is actually a misnomer
因为罪犯们都是些反♥社♥会♥者
because criminals are sociopaths,
如果要契合他们的思维的话
and in order to match wits with them,
那你只有去
you actually have to think
反向思考你的正常思维了
contrary to your normal thought process.
所以我们应该把J-Light
So we've been assuming that J-Light
教Bishop的每一步...
was teaching Bishop all the optimal moves when...
都反过来看
It may have been just the opposite.
Coral用放在
Coral tracked Robin
黑莓发夹上的GPS追踪到Robin
by the GPS on her Blackberry.
挺聪明的
That's pretty smart.
Don算是有支能24小时 监控她的特警队了
Don has SWAT watching her 24-7.
好了 我们已经解出暗号♥了
Okay, so we figured out the code.
或者该说他们解出来了
Or they figured out the code.
其实每周在课上
So each week, during their lesson,
J-Light都通过教Bishop
J- Light teaches Bishop
走的每一步来传达指令
one move or countermove for him to master.
破译出来后 它们都代表了 J-Light的一个直接命令
When decoded, they reveal a direct order from J-Light.
这6♥4♥格中的每个格子都代表了一个地区
Each of the 6♥4♥ squares represents a different gang.
而国王所在的最后位置
Now, the king's last position
就代表了哪里有下一个目标
shows which gang was being targeted.
而那个用来将军的
And the piece used
棋子就代表了这个人
to checkmate indicates how high
在组织中的地位
in the organization.
比如说 这堂课上是以从
For example, this lesson featured an attack
E4到D5的前进对黑方的中心进行攻击
on the black center by means of an E4 to D5 advance,
即表明 这个卒
indicating that a pawn,
也就是说组织中的一个
or low-level gangbanger,
在市中心Highboys的基层将被杀
in the Midtown Highboys should be killed.
那么如果我们能知道J-Light 下一次课的内容
If we can figure out J- Light's next chess lesson,
我们就能知道他的下一步行动了
we can figure out his next hit.
嘿
Hey.
下完了
Game's over.
你 快走开
You, get lost.
你有什么毛病?
What's your problem?
你的笔记在哪?
Where's your notebook?
那是我的东西
It belongs to me.
如果你现在不把它给我的话
It's evidence that'll be used against you in your murder trial
它将成为你谋杀庭审上的罪证 - 听着
if you don't give it to me right now. Look,
如果你想用这个吓唬我 我可不吃这套
if you're trying to scare me, it's not going to work.
我并不是想吓你 懂吗?
I'm not trying to scare you, okay?
我只是想要帮你
I'm trying to help you.
我很清楚像你这样的孩子会怎么样
I know what happens to kids like you.
哦 现在你倒开始觉得 我们是同一类人了?
Oh, so now you think me and you are from the same place?
我们根本不是
Well, we ain't.
对 你说得没错
Yeah, you're right,
因为我是在一个
because I grew up with a family
爱我和支持我的家庭里长大的
that loved and supported me,
所以我们是不一样的
so we're not the same,
但你还是错了...因为我真的很关心你
but you're also wrong- 'cause I do care about you.
我希望你成为一个我知道你可以成为的人
I want to see you become the man that I know you can be.
一个你父亲永远无法成为的人
The man your father never was.
有一次 我跟一个孩子 在学校发生了点事
One day, me and this kid got into this thing at school.
不得不在校长室
I had to wait in the principal's office
等我爸来
until my dad showed up.
他没来
He never did.
J-Light却来了
J- Light came instead.
那Heavy怎么样呢?
And what about Heavy?
难道你从没觉得奇怪吗?
It never seemed strange to you-
他那么热衷于你的象棋课?
his passion for your chess lessons?
Bishop 每次他看完你的笔记
Bishop, every time he reads your notebook,
就会有人被杀掉
somebody else out here dies.
拜托
Now, come on, kid.
我可不是傻子...
I am not that dumb...
而你又是这样的聪明
and you're way too smart.
第二步 白子 2到C4
DAVID Second move, white, 2 to C4.
好了 现在我有优势了 这是个格林菲尔德防御
Okay, now I'm positive it's the Gr黱feld Defense.
呃 不对 是我有优势了 这是西西里防御 我有优势
Uh, no, I'm positive it's Sicilian, I'm positive.
你从哪看出是西西里了? 这怎么可能是...
Where do you even see Sicilian? How can it possibly be...
这是尼姆佐-印度防御
It's the Nimzo-Indian Defense.
正确的走法是卒上E6 救王的那只象
The proper reply is pawn to E6, freeing up the king's bishop.
David 这个还要花点时间
David, this is gonna take a minute here.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表