剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
专门调查披露社会罪案的记者 Bonnie Parks
It's been nearly a week
被宣告失踪
since veteran investigative reporter Bonnie Parks
已经一周时间了
was reported missing.
现在FBI正式参与到
Now the FBI has joined the investigation
对她的失踪所展开的调查
into her disappearance.
联邦人员尚未能判断该案牵涉到什么
Bureau officials have been tight-lipped about
声称现在作出评论是为时过早的
their involvement, saying it's too soon to comment.
目前为止 Parks的生死仍是一个谜
So, for now, Parks' whereabouts and fate remain a mystery.
保安员发现她的车已经遗弃 在这好几天了
The security guard called in the plates after he realized
打电♥话♥給她 没人回应
the car had been here a couple of days.
监控摄像头的录像记录证实
Checked out surveillance video.
Boonie Parks周二上午十点零八分 她曾经出现过
It shows Bonnie Parks entered the lot at 10:08 Tuesday morning.
你确定是她吗?
Are we sure it was her?
毫无疑问 据我所知 她当时是单独一人的
No question. From what I can tell, she was alone.
站在我旁边的是 Charles Eppes教授
Joining me is Professor Charles Eppes,
Cal Sci大学的数学家 FBI常任顾问
a Cal Sci mathematician who frequently consults for the FBI.
你是来这里协助FBI 寻找Bonnie Parks的吗?
Are you here to help the FBI find Bonnie Parks?
目前我还不能透露任何信息
You know what? I'm not at liberty to say.
调查仍在进行中
It's an ongoing investigation.
你兄长特别探员Don Eppes 负责这个案件的调查工作
Your brother Special Agent Don Eppes is the lead investigator on the case.
看来你是有备而来的
You've done your homework.
我会尽我所能协助这次调查工作
Uh, I hope to help in whatever way I can.
希望能查出她到底发生什么事了
Hopefully, we can find out what happened to her.
我们盘问过店主 雇员
Interviewed shop owners and employees.
还有一些从电视上认出她的人
Some remember her from TV,
但没人确切地记得看到过她
but no one actually remembers seeing her.
监控摄像头没有拍到她进入的情形
Surveillance cameras never picked her up entering,
所以她根本没到过商场
so she didn't even make it into the mall.
在这类型的失踪人口案件里
In a missing persons case like this
我们可以运用一些数字分♥析♥方法
there's any number of analyses we can perform.
例如 我们知道她的车子
For instance, we know Miss Parks' car was recovered
是在San Marino商场被发现
at the San Marino Mall.
根据运输流量模型
Based on traffic-flow patterns,
我可以构造从该区域离开的可能性通道
I can construct a probable egress path away from that area.
也许她被跟踪或去见线人
Maybe she was followed, meeting a source.
我们只知道她经常出入于停车场
Yeah. I mean, all we know is she rolled in the parking lot
周二早上十点零八分
Tuesday morning at 10:08;
她停泊好自己的车子
she parked her car...
然后就人间蒸发了
Then she vanished.
我们都知道Parks小姐在工作中
We know that Miss Parks-- through her work--
树敌甚多
made a number of enemies.
我们可以对每个敌对者作出评估
We can mathematically evaluate each of those enemies
判定他们可能会采用的恐吓方式
to determine what threat they might pose.
但现在仍处于初期的搜集数据阶段
But it's still early and still gathering data.
你参与调查会否成为
Is your presence here going to be the difference
成功解救Bonnie Parks的关键呢?
between finding or not finding Bonnie Parks?
我当然希望找到她 如果那是你所指的
I hope to find her, if that's what you mean.
我们有一个基本的规定
It's a cardinal rule:
不能讨论任何正在进行中的调查
you don't discuss an ongoing investigation.
Don 我认为他并没有
Don, I don't really think
透露过多关于这个案件的细节
he disclosed that much about the case.
爸 副署长不会这样认为的
Well, d, the Assistant Director thinks different.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
已经不重要了
Yeah, it doesn't matter,
Charlie 你感到很抱歉 但损害已经造成了
Charlie, you're sorry; the damage is done.
你上哪去?
Where you going?
回大学去做我 因为要帮助Don
To Cal Sci to do the work that I didn't do
而没做的事
because I was helping Don.
他不是你手下的探员
He's not one of your agents.
你知道的 不是吗?
You know that, right?
忘了它吧 那并不代表什么
Forget about it. It's nothing.
算了吧 笨蛋
Thanks, dopey.
我开车的时候并不一定需要光线
I don't really need to see while I'm driving.
好吧 算了让你先过去吧
All right, fine. You know what? Go ahead. Go ahead.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
数字追凶 第4季第11集
我是来求助的
I come beseechingly.
为了令我的办公室不再一团糟
In my effort to rid my office of clutter,
我可能把重要的东西都派出去了
I may have dispensed with certain staple items,
包括Fisher & Boyd的副本
my copy of Fisher & Boyd being one of them.
你想借我的吧
You want to borrow mine.
給你
Here.
嗯
Ah.
嗨 Larry
Oh, hey, Larry.
嗨 Charlie
Hey. Charlie.
你昨天晚上是在这里睡的?
Did you sleep here last night?
嗯 是的
Uh... yeah.
我不知道你有这么多工作要做
I didn't realize you had so much work.
我应该来帮你的
I would have helped.
不是工作的缘故
It wasn't work.
我觉得
i think I was kind of
我昨晚大概是被人跟踪了
being followed last night.
什么意思? 在哪?
What do you mean? Where?
在我开车过来的途中
In my car on the way here.
可能是我太多疑了
I'm probably just being paranoid.
也许你只是不小心挡在了 别人的车子前面
Maybe you accidentally cut somebody off in traffic.
我的意思是你开车的技术 实在不怎么样
I mean, your driving is questionable.
不是我驾驶技术的问题
There's nothing wrong with my driving.
所有车一起跟在你的车子后面 鸣着喇叭
So the chorus of car horns that follows in your wake...
那是什么? 一种自发的行为吗?
What is that? A spontaneous phenomenon?
呃...你和Don谈过这件事情了吗?
Um, did you talk to Don?
他怎么说的?
What did he say?
Don...
Don...
这个时间我本应在FBI的办公室里
I'm supposed to be at the FBI right now.
这真是"太好了"
Ah, great.
又是一件让我挨训的事
This is one more thing-- something to give me crap about.
Charlie 一切还好吧?
Charles, is everything all right?
我们所采访的六家墨西哥药房♥
Despite assurances from all six
全部都有提供虚假医疗承诺的嫌疑
of the Mexican pharmacs we visited,
我们的调查发现
our investigation found that nearly half
里面近半数提供給美国人的药物
of all the drugs dispensed to American patients
不是没有标签的 过期的
were either mislabeled, expired
就是完全没有效果的
or placebo,
如此丧尽天良的医药诈骗 是会造成很严重
a dangerous health fraud that could have serious,
甚至致命性结果的
even fatal consequences.
这个女人相当有胆识
The woman's got guts.
过去六年里 她几乎扳倒了所有人
In the last six years, she's taken on just about everybody:
墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥ 收受贿赂的巡逻探员
the Mexican Mafia, crooked Border Patrol agents,
坏警♥察♥ 法官 市长
bad cops, judges, mayors.
所以她有很多敌人
So she's got plenty of enemies.
我已经列出28间公♥司♥和个人
Yeah, I counted 28 companies or individuals
全部都有动机向她报复
who have reason to go after her for revenge.
他们不是入狱 付一大笔罚金
I mean, either went to jail, forced to pay huge fines,
就是被公♥司♥开除
or kicked out of office.
我想我有办法帮你缩窄范围
I think I can find a way to narrow your choices.
当然 你在采访里提到过
Yeah, you mentioned that in your interview.
对啊 夹在其他事里边嘛
Yeah, among other things.
这个方法叫做非对称风险评估
Uh, it's called an asymmetric threat assessment.
我们之前已经做过风险评估了
We've done threat assessments before,
但我觉得我们可以用这个方法来分♥析♥
but I think I can use this one to analyze
还有计算动机 - Charlie 但是
and calculate motive. But Charlie,
假设这28个嫌疑人都在追求同一件事
all 28 of the suspects are presumably after the same thing:
报仇对不对?
that's revenge, right?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's true,
但每个嫌疑人报仇欲望的 强烈程度不一样
but each suspect is motivated to a different degree.
你知道游乐园那个游戏吗?
You know that carnival game
用水枪向小丑的嘴里射水
where you shoot a squirt gun
灌满气球
into a clown's mouth to fill up a balloon?
非对称风险评估法可以让我们衡量
An asymmetric threat assessment allows us
每个嫌疑人动机的强烈程度
to measure the factorsthat feed motive in each suspect
原理就和游戏里衡量
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表