剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Let me give you a hand. No.
我可以做到
I can make it.
不要碰我
Don't touch me.
我确信她是想说 "谢谢"
I'm sure what she meant to say was "thanks."
第一♥期♥和第二♥期♥已经准备就绪了
Phase one and phase two are ready to go.
我们在等...
We're waiting...
拜托 Eppes
Oh come on, Eppes.
我没空 已经和你说过了
I don't have time for you. Give it a rest already.
这是你的拘捕令
This is a warrant for your arrest.
Come on.
好了
Here we go.
我们找到了Bonnie
We found Bonnie.
Sonny也供认了
(handcuffs tightening) And Sonny did roll,
就像我承诺的 他会这么干
just like I promised you he would.
你没流汗吧?
You're not sweating there,are you?
废话
This is crap.
这只是私人恩怨
It's nothing but a personal vendetta.
你说对了
Yeah, you got that right.
我们走
Let's go.
从结构上来说 外形相当不错
GALUSKI:Structurally, you're in great shape.
这些控电板很轻
These panels weigh next to nothing.
我们不用怎么修葺屋顶
We'd barely have to modify the roof at all.
"修葺屋顶"?
"Modify the roof"?
一开始 我们说的是 修剪一些树木
First, we're talking about trimming a few trees.
现在我们却要修葺屋顶
Now we're going to modify the roof.
这不过是一种加固
It's just a little reinforcement.
这些太阳能控电板很轻
These solar panels are lightweight.
看起来简单极了 - 我还是不明白
It seems simple enough. ALAN:I still don't see
为什么Charlie想改变一切
why Charlie feels the need to change everything.
Alan 不过是个屋顶
Alan, it's just the roof.
"不过是个屋顶" ?
"Just the roof," huh?
是啊 是屋顶
Yeah, that's the roof
在他们母亲死后 我和Donnie修起来的
that Donnie and I put up after their mother died.
如果是得把墙给拆了
What happens when we have to tear apart the walls
来装新的加热系统呢?
to put in that new heating system?
瞧 我没意识到...
Look, I-I didn't realize that...
对我来说这些不仅仅是屋顶和墙
It's not just walls and roof shingles to me.
是的 我不认为Charlie是想
Yeah, I really don't think Charlie's trying
毁灭你记忆中的东西
to destroy your memories here.
我的意思是 如果有什么意义的话 他...想保存它们
I mean, if anything, he's... preserving them.
他是想让屋子跟得上时代
He's bringing the house up to date.
你瞧 他这么做是想让它再工作个100年
You know, he's making it functional for another hundred years.
另外 精美的建筑理念
GALUSKI:Besides, the whole spirit of Craftsman
也是相信
architecture was a belief that beauty
美观和实用性同样重要
and practicality were the same.
如果这项技术在1909 就得到应用的话
If this technology were available back in 1909,
最初的建筑者已经用上它了
I bet the original builders would've used it.
好吧...
Well...
我想我要是把屋子卖♥♥给他
I suppose I did sell him the house,so...
这随他去了 - 是的
it's his now. Yeah.
就让Charlie处理自己的屋顶吧
Let Charlie hang up a few of his own shingles.
你在干吗? 需要帮忙吗?
Whoa, what are you doing? You need a hand?
把它放哪?
Yeah. Hey. Whoa, where are you going with this?
放在你身后
Right behind you.
放后面 - 放下就行了?
Right just back there. What, just down?
对 - 好的
All right. Okay.
我们把Taylor牢牢地钉死了
So we got Taylor sealed up pretty darn tight.
把案子移交公诉了
We sent it over to the US Attorney.
好
Good.
我又能安全地开车了
Then it's safe for me to drive again.
瞧...我在想你为我们工作的事
Look... I've kind of been thinking about you working for us.
这次是有点小惊吓
This one got a little scary.
是的 确实是
Yeah, exactly.
我的意思是 没有你
I mean, I don't know if we
我们不知道能不能及时找到她 但...
would've found her in time without you, but...
你知道 我总是很乐意帮忙的
Well, you know I'm always glad to help.
重要的是 你是不是认为...
The thing is, do you think that...
你知道 我一直在阻挠你
you know, I've been holding you back?
阻挠什么?
From what?
就是... 你知道的 把事情做得更好
Just... you know, doing something better.
没有
No.
如果你介意的话 你得告诉我
'Cause if you ever do,you've got to tell me.
你答应过我 你会告诉我
You've got to promise me you'll tell me.
好 成交
Sure. Deal.
好
Good.
好了 我们来看看
(remote clicks)All right, let's see now. Come on.
拜托
There it is.
成功了像是神迹
Yeah, works like a charm.
干得不错
Good job.
还和以前一样?
(chuckles) Just like the old days, huh?
知道吗?我想正是时候
You know what? I think it's about time
我想喝点啤酒 你要么?
I had a beer. You want beer?
你知道我的 - 是啊
Ah, you know me. Yeah.
这是你来的真正原因吧
That's the real reason you came over.
不 不 不
DON:No, no, no.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表