剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Yes,and advancing our business.
这也就是为什么我愿意个人拿出 100万美元的奖金激励人们
Which is why I put up the million dollar prize myself,to motivate people.
你确实是这么做的 对吧?
Well,you certainly did that,huh?
我知道游戏中有一个欺诈联盟
I knew we had a rogue alliance.
领先的队伍会受到胁迫
Groups in the lead were getting intimidated.
你指是身体上的?
Physically?
不是 都是些垃圾邮件 骚扰 网络袭击 我们接到过投诉
No. Spamming,jamming,online raids. we had complaints.
我设计时完全考虑到 游戏可以做到自我调控
I fully thought the game would self-regulate.
我不敢相信这竟然发生在我的游戏中
I can't believe this is happening to my game.
我的上帝啊 那是Binky Moore!
Oh,my God,that's Binky Moore!
你是我们的上帝! - 傻小子 我们走
You are a god! -Slave-boy,let's go.
我能让他签个名吗?
Can I get his autograph?
你只能远远地瞻仰他了
You're going to have to adore him from afar.
呆子们热爱我
The nerds love me.
我吸引不到任何一名地狱犬旅 的成员跟我玩
I can't get anyone from the Shadowhound Brigade to play me.
Kali 毁灭女神?
Kali,Goddess of Destruction?
我是在19岁的时候选了这个名字 行了吧?
I picked it when I was 19,okay?
她风♥骚♥冶艳
She's remarkably. hot.
性感的角色总能得到较好的待遇
Well,sexy avatars get treated nicer.
好吧 这个人不在线 下一个是谁?
Okay,this guy's not online. Who's next?
呃...让我看看
Uh,let's see.
下一个是....
We've got.
幽灵
Spectre.
不接
No.
我的公♥关♥顾问希望我上晨间电视访谈 的时候早点到 好让他们给我化妆
My publicist wants me to show up early for that TV interview so they can put makeup all over my face.
我觉得你画上眼线一定很可爱
I think you'd look cute with eyeliner.
你这样想? 谢谢
Yeah? Thanks.
那么你决定搬进来和我住了吗?
Hey,so you going to move in or not?
幽灵在线上
Spectre's online.
他在争夺一个交通站的控制权
He's battling for control of a transport station.
看看我们能否追踪到他的IP地址
Let's see if we can get a track on the IP and.
并得到现实世界中地理位置
get a real-world location.
终于 地狱犬旅中的真实人物出现了
Finally,a real,live member of the Shadowhound Brigade.
幽灵?
Spectre?
好的 我找到他了
All right,I got him.
名叫Frank Riegert
Yeah,Frank. Riegert.
好了 你继续跟他玩 我们这就上路
All right,you keep him playing. We're on our way.
Frank Riegert 我们是FBI 快开门!
Frank Riegert,FBI,open up!
别躲了 Frank 快开门!
Let's go,Frank,open the door.
没有人
Clear.
该死
Oh,damn.
Megan 他已经死了
Megan,he's dead.
闻起来他似乎遭到了电击
Smells like he was electrocuted.
没有人
Clear.
Colby? - 怎么?
Colby? -Yeah.
游戏在自己进行
It's operating itself.
Frank Riegert死了
Frank Riegert's dead.
你说什么?
What?
他的电脑不用他的操作 在自己运行游戏
His computer is running the game without him.
僵尸电脑? 那Riegert不是"幽灵"
A zombie? No,then Riegert's not Spectre.
我的意思是 无论真正的幽灵是谁 正在从其他地方远程操控Riegert的电脑
I mean,whoever the real Spectre is is controlling his computer from somewhere else.
你是否追踪到他的网络位置?
Are you tracing his Internet location?
他运用的是动态IP地址 通过几十个服务器 从不同的路径登陆
He's using dynamic IPs; he's routing through dozens of servers.
这有点像... 呃... 像...
You know,it's sort of like,um,like.
每开几个街区就换一辆偷来的车
changing stolen cars every few blocks.
当一个偷车贼很匆忙的... - 我拿到了 我拿到了
You know,when a car thief is in a hur. -I got it,I got it.
我偷了他的魔咒包 等等 我得先从这儿出去
I stole his mojo bag. Hold on,I have to get out of here.
她偷了他的魔咒
she stole his mojo.
好了
Okay.
现在 我来看看他藏了些什么
Now I get to see what he's hiding.
这是GPS定位吗? -是的 0600 就是早上6点整
Is that GPS? -Yeah,0600. 6:00 a.m.
Megan 我们得到了一个指往 另外一个地点的游戏线索
Hey,Megan,we've got a game clue for another location.
在北门水坝
Northgate Dam.
好的 我们去查一查
All right,we'll check it out.
你们需要我们来找出藏在那里的游戏线索
You'll need us to figure out clues at the location.
我们可以给你打电♥话♥
We can call you.
但楼顶上的线索你们就无法解释
You couldn't decode the roof clues.
你们可能在那里待上好几个小时 却什么也发现不了
You could be at the site for hours and not see anything.
我明白你们的意思了
Point taken.
伙计们 帮我个忙 待在我的身后
Guys,do me a favor and stay behind me.
听着 用你的那个GPS定位仪 在每个位置 都有16英尺的误差
So,listen,with that GPS you got there,you've got 15 feet of uncertainty at every location.
好的 Amita 你有没有从你那儿的 X光影像中发现什么?
All right,Amita,you see anything with that X-ray vision of yours?
没有 但是我眼前就有一个歪斜的箭头 它是经典的实境拟真游戏线索
No,but with my naked eye I see a misaligned arrow,which is a classic ARG clue.
现在刚好6点整
It's 6:00 now.
那些石头看起来如何?
What about those rocks?
看看它们摆放的样子 可能是某种线索吗?
You know,the way they're arranged. couldn't that be a clue?
对阿
Oh,yeah.
下面有些东西
Oh,there's something down here.
等等 等等 你别下去
Wait,wait,wait,hold on.
怎么了? - 等等
What? -Hold on,yeah.
你在干什么? - 听着 Charlie 下面有些特别的东西
What are you doing? -Look,Charlie,there's something else down here.
那你千万当心 好吗? - 好的
Well,be careful,okay? -Okay.
是个符号♥
It's a symbol.
是的 这肯定是游戏的一部分
Yeah,this is definitely part of the game.
那是什么声音?
What is that?
快爬回去!
Go back up the ladder!
上去! 快爬上去!
Back! Get up quick!
Colby! Colby!
Colby! Colby!
打电♥话♥给Don!
Call Don!
哦 天哪 哦 天哪!
Oh,God,oh,God!
Colby! - Don 我们需要帮助
Colby! -Don,we need help.
北门水坝开闸泄水把Colby冲走了!
Colby's been swept away at the Northgate Dam.
抓住我的手! - Charlie 当心!
Grab my hand! -Charlie,be careful!
快呀 坚持住!
Come on,hang on!
加油!
Come on!
把手伸过来! 伸过来!
Reach! Reach!
我抓到你了!
I got you!
把手伸上来!
Just reach!
你还好吗?
You okay?
我们马上把你送去医院 - 我很好
We got to get you to a hospital. -I'm okay.
幽灵想要杀了我们
Spectre tried to kill us.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.He did
你怎么会跑到水里去的?
What's up with you and the water?
我很好 谢谢你的问候 Megan
Yeah,I'm fine. Thanks for asking,Megan.
这是个圈套
It was a setup.
肯定是圈套 北门水坝每天早上都会开闸泄水
Yeah,definitely. I mean,that dam releases overflow every morning.
你怎么样? 真的没事吗?
How are you doing? You really okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah,I'm fine.
幽灵给了我们一个错误的线索
So Spectre set up a false clue.
是的 只要有人领先 就会受到威胁或是被害
Yeah,I mean,whoever gets ahead of him gets intimidated or they get killed.
我们查出来了吗? 是幽灵杀了Riegert吗?
Now,did Spectre kill Riegert,do we know?
我们从他电脑上查到一封电子邮件
Well,we got e-mails on his computer.
他们本同流合污 想要一起偷走这100万奖金
They were accomplices,they were definitely trying to steal the million bucks,
但Weyburn被谋杀后
but after Weyburn was murdered.
Riegert退缩了
Riegert got cold feet.
是的 Riegert只想要奖金
Yeah,Riegert wanted the money.
但幽灵还有别的打算
It was Spectre that had other plans.
他想用奖金创立一个叫"连锁因素" 的新游戏
He was intending to open some kind of a new game called Chain Factor with his prize money.
就是说幽灵和Riegert是地狱犬旅里 唯一两个现实中存在的人物
All right,so Spectre and Riegert were the only two real people in the Shadowhound Brigade.
而现在只剩下幽灵了 是吗?
And now it's just Spectre,right?
是的 他把人们的死伪装成意外事故
Yeah,who kills people by faking accidents,
我不认为这个人有犯罪前科
and I don't think this is a guy with a previous criminal record.
我认为这是他第一次出手
I think this is his first foray.
我觉得他只是一个走火入魔了 的狂热分子
I - I just think he's a fanatic in the midst of a manic obsession,
如果真是这样 随着他离奖金越来越近 这种状况也会愈演愈烈的
and if that's the case,it's only going to intensify as he gets closer to the prize.
好吧 那我们只有关闭整个游戏了
All right,well,then,we got to shut down the game.
如果我们关闭游戏 他就没有了现身的理由
Yeah,we do that,he's got no reason to show up.
是的 可是如果我们任由其发展 他就会清除任何一个挡住他财路的人
Yeah,but. if we leave it going,he's going to mow down anyone that gets in his way.
我知道如何抓住这个人
Hey,I know how to trap this guy.
是吗? 用你那看起来瘦弱实则 强壮无比的手臂力量?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表