剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
数字追凶 第四季 第17集
耶 生日快乐 - 大家欢迎!
yeah,happy birthday. Come on,give it up for "b"!
生日快乐! B 大家快为他鼓掌!
Hay birthday,"b," give it up!
"好的 好的 各位请听着"
" All righ all right,all right,listen up.
我知道今天的聚会是为我而办的 但我必须得对这两位台上的艺人说两句
I know tonight's about me,but I got something to say to these two artists on stage here.
真心地由衷地说两句
Okay,true and heartfelt.
Hunter和2by4 你们两位
These two guys.. hunter and 2by4.
没有你们 我们也不会有今天
Without ya'll,we wouldn't be here.
他们是Center Mass唱片公♥司♥的基石
they're the cornerstones of center mass records,
帮我们吸引来如此之多的关注和生意
brought us a whole lot of business and atteion,and man..
我爱你们
I just love ya'll.
我爱你们
I love you.
我爱你们
I love you.
好吧 为他们鼓掌吧 给Hunter和2...
All right,give it up,give it r hunter and 2..
你们给什么鼓掌呢? 为平庸而鼓掌?
clapping forng for,huh? This mediocrity?
你们难道愿意为一个叛徒 和一个穷装相儿而欢呼?
you giving it up for a sellout and a wannabe?
把麦克风关掉 我厌倦了这个白♥痴♥了 - 你这个蠢蛋!
Cut the mic. I'm tired of this fool. -You's a chump!
把这个混♥蛋♥给我撵下台!
Get this bitch off the stage!
好了 好了 好了 嘿!
All right,all rig,all right,all right,yo!
好了 够了够了
alright,hey,it's enough,it's enough!
这不是打架的地方 不是打架的地方! 把他带出去 大家退后!
It's not the place. It's not the place,t him out-- back up!
这是因为我最有才 是吧!
yo,that's 'cause I'm real witty,yeah!
我有技艺! 我才不是什么装B混混 也不是什么流氓骚货
I got skills! I ain't no wangster,ain't no punk bitch,either!
把他带出去 带出去
Get him out,get him out.
我们是来庆祝的 对吧?
We came toave a good time,right?
好吧好吧 这他妈还是我生日呢 快点开始吧
All right,it's my damn birthday. Let's get this thing started.
来吧 嘿! 上音乐!
Come on. Hey,hit the music!
嘿 你觉得呢?
hey,so what do you think?
我可以上110号♥公路 再转105号♥ 这样交通应该不会很拥堵吧
I mean,I can probably just take the 110 to the 105, and there shouldn't be too much traffic,right?
是的 道奇队去休斯敦比赛去了 交通高峰期也该早过了
Yeahyeah,the dodgers are in houston. The rush hour wi be long over.
好吧
Okay.
如果你想 我们可应用积速度密度函数 做一次中观交通状况模拟...
If you want,we can run an aggregated speed density function, do a mesoscopic traffic simulation..
Charlie 让你的小"算盘"歇会儿吧 Amita 110公路转105公路肯定会畅通的
charlie,give the abacus a rest. The 110 to the 105 will be just fine,amita.
你想让我陪你去吗?
Do y want me to come with you?
额 我想 我父母会很累 他们才结束一次长途飞行
Uh,I mean,my parents are going to be exhausted. They're getng off such a long flight.
我想我们拖到明天再说吧
I think we should just hold off till tomorrow.
你是担心他们会不喜欢我?
You're worried they're not gonna like me?
不不不 我只是觉得我们 应该等到明天晚上再说
No. I think we should just wait till tomorrow night.
嗯...你明天打算穿什么?
Um,what are you gonna wear tomorrow?
她的确担心他们会不喜欢我
She is worried they're not gonna like me.
Charlie 你要让她迟到了
Charlie,you're gonna make her late.
好吧 我会等你回来再睡
All right,I'll wait up for you.
别了 我也不知道 只是...
Oh,um,no,no,I don't know.
我父母来这里 我睡你家就怪怪的
I mean,I think it's kind of weird me staying here while my parents are here.
他们会住酒店里啊 我是说 他们怎么会知道你在这儿呢?
Well,they'll be at a hotel. I mean,how would ey ever know?
我知道 我没说逻辑上的不合理
Yeah,I know,I didn't say it was rational.
只是觉得... 怪怪的
You know,I just.. it feels weird.
我爸知道你在这里过夜 他从没觉得别扭啊
My dad knows you spend the night. Thats never been weird.
现在我觉得了 真是太谢谢你了
Well,it's weird now,thanyou very much.
我会稍后给你打电♥话♥的 - 好
I'll call you later. -Okay .
再见
Bye.
开车小心点 - 嗯 谢谢 Alan再见
Drive safe. -Okay,thanks. Bye-bye,alan.
再见 Amita
Good-bye,amita.
嘿 Hunter 这样如何
hey,hunter,what about it,man?
你来B的家里 继续庆祝下去?
You coming up to b's house,keep this thing going?
啊不了 我得回家了 你们悠着点玩啊
No,man,I'm gonna head on home,man. Ya'll take it easy,man.
嘿 你还好吧
Hey,man,everything cool,you good?
我很好啊 有什么不好的 是不?
Yeah,I'm good-- what n't good,right?
我猜是的吧
I guess,man.
玩得开心 - 谢了 再见
Ya'll take it easy,man. -Yo,chill.
Warner探员 什么风把你吹来了?
agent warner,what brings you out?
嘿 Granger 我是给你打电♥话♥的人
Hey,I'm the one who called you,granger.
Liz 什么情况?
What do you say,liz?
遇害人是Center Mass唱片公♥司♥的一位 有数张白金唱片的说唱明星
So the victim's a multiplatinum rap star on centemass records.
FBI缉毒组留意这个唱片公♥司♥快6个月
Fbi drug squads have had an eye on the lab for about six months--
说不上有什么关联 但洛杉矶警方让我们 调查这个案子 看看有没有什么发现
can't say it's related,but lapd's agreed to let us roll on this one,see where it goes.
随机行凶 针对目标下手 还是怎么着?
Any idea if it was random,targeted,what?
一个泊车侍应看到枪手的车 就未熄火儿 驻足在那边的停车场
Well,one of the valets noticed the shter's car idling in the lot over there,
所以说听起来像侯在那儿等他 伺机下手
so it sounds like it was waiting for him.
但没能记下车牌号♥
They didn't get a plate number,thgh.
没有别的证人了?
No other witnesses?
或许有 不过没有愿意出面的
Probably,but none talking to us.
那是我丈夫 那是我丈夫
That's my husband,that's my husband.
女士 你不需要看到这个场面的
Ma'am,you don't ed to see this.
轻松点 女士 轻松点 后退一点好吗?
Easy,ma'am,just relax,just step back,okay?
Hunter夫人 你知道谁可能下此毒手? 竞争对手啊 黑帮啊之类的?
Mrs. Hunter,listen to me,do you know who might have done this to your husband? Rival crew,gang?
我丈夫不是那种人 好吗? 他不是帮派成员 也不把自己装作是黑帮的
My husband wasn't like that,okay? He wasn't a gang member,didn't pretend to be.
好吧 那他是怎么样一个人? 等等 等等 你为什么不帮帮我们呢?
Okay,all right,what was he? Wait,how about.. Why don't you help us out,then?
帮你们有什么用? 那能让Hunter回到我身边?
What good is that gonna do,me helping you out? Is that gonna bring hunter back?
你不想看到杀他的人被绳之以法?
Well,don't you want to see his killer caught?
那是你们的事
That's your job.
我要做的是筹划我丈夫的丧事
Mine is to make arrangements to bury my husband.
你找到什么了?
What have you got there?
这是个音乐家 他带了两个iPod 不有点奇怪吗?
This guy's a musician. Having two ipods,is that weird?
不管那人是什么品位 我得说这一点都不像音乐
I don't care what your taste is. That is not music.
这种加密暗码颇为基础
Yeah,this encryption code is somewhat elementary.
他们看起来有些共同点 或者说字符串量度 我很确定这一点
Okay,ther looks like some kind of similarity or a string metric,I'm pretty sure.
你的意思是有个算法?
Does that mean like an algorithm?
是的 在复杂系统中寻找共同之处
Yeah,uh,it looks for commonalities in complex systems.
应用于很多领域 比方说 剽窃检测程序
It's used in a lot of things. Plagiarism detection programs,for one.
你知道 一本书就是一个复杂系统
You know,a book is a compl system.
它由单词和单字构成 但拿这些单词和单字来比较 是无意义的
It's made up of individual wordand letters, but comparing thoswords and letters would be meaningless.
为了检查剽窃与否 你需要检测范围更大的字符串
To detect plagiarism,you need to look at the larger strings:
句子 段落 或是一整页
Sentences,paragraphs,entirepages.
字符串度量允许我们比较两个系统 然后查看有没有剽窃现象
A string metric allows us to compare two systems and expose the plagiarist.
那 一个说唱歌♥星和这些等式有什么关系?
Okay,so what uld a rap star be doing with onef these equations?
那个缉毒组说他们在调查 Center Mass唱片公♥司♥
Well,the narc guy said they had an eye on center mass.
那么 命案可能跟毒品有关?
So,what,maybe drugs?
可能吧 我还不知道呢
Could be.. I don't know yet.
我彻底调查了受害者Robert Hunter的底细 正像他妻子所说 底子干净
I did a full run on the vict,robert hunter,and like his wife says,um,he's clean.
我的意思是 甚至连他的音乐 都不比这圈子里其他人的更暴♥力♥
I mean,even his music,it's no more violent or provocative than anything else thas out there.
好吧 但总得有什么害他丧命
Well,look,something got him killed.
这是我的名片 如果想起什么请给我打电♥话♥
Here's my card-- if you hear anything,I'd appreciate it.
你打算怎么办?
All right,how'd you do?
如果这些是Travis Tritt的粉丝(乡村音乐歌♥手) 我运气可能会好一点
I think if these were travis tritt fans,I might have better luck.
这些人不是你的乐友哈?
Probably not your peeps,huh?
嘿 顺便说一句 我只想告诉你 我很高兴你能接手这个案子
Hey,for what it's worth,by the way, I just wanted to tell yo I'm glad you're working this one.
我是说 我让你被调了出去 还有你和Don的事什么的
I mean,I get you transferring out,the whole thing with don and all that,
但我向来喜欢跟你共事
but I've always liked woing with you.
噢 谢谢 Granger 我希望我能对你说同样的话
Oh,than,granger. Now,I wish I could say the same thing about yoU.
那是谁? - 名叫2by4
Who's this guy? -Name's 2by4.
他是Center Mass公♥司♥旗下的另一位艺人
He's another artist on center mass records.
Hunter 你被人们喜爱 也会被人们想念 哥们
Hunter,you were loved and will be missed,homie.
而你不会死的不明不白
And this won't go unanswered.
不好意思
Excuse me.
把你的徽章收起来 回去吧
Might as well pack that badge and home.
我们自家的事情 自家人处理
We handle our own family business.
你指的是什么事呢?
Yeah,what business is that?
环环相报
Cycle's in motion.
Hunter因为派对上的一些事被杀了
Hunter got killed 'cause of what went down at the party.
这个仇不能不报
Now there's gonna be retaliation for that.
这就是环环相报 环环相生 你懂我在说什么吗?
That's the cycle,baby,circle of life,know what I'm sayin'?
你好吗 宝贝儿?
What's up,baby?
那么派对上发生了什么呢?
So what went down at the party?
总之是那种你们本该管的事
Guess it's just one of those things where you had toe there.
Blanchard先生 有联邦调查局的条子找你
Ma Mr. Blanchard,those feds are here.
过来吧
Over here.
今天我日程很满 希望你们别介意 我边忙这个边跟你们谈
I have a very busy schedule. Hope you don't mind if i do this while we talk.
为Hunter的葬礼准备的衣服?
For hunter's funeral?
是的 我得对他表示我应有的尊重
Yeah,I gotta show him all the respect.
是的 我们会为失去他而哀悼许久
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表