剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
he could be telling the truth?
你们谁熟悉"信任度量"吗?
Any of you familiar with trust metrics?
当然 从心理学角度来讲
Uhsure, in psychology, it's a measure
是用来衡量组内队员对其中一员 信任程度多少的方法
of how much a member of a group is trusted by the other members.
我们不能相信Colby所说的任何事情
We can't trust anything Colby says.
如果我们利用模糊系统计算
Well, it's not an either-or proposition
这不是个"是与不是"的问题
if we employ a fuzzy system.
反正我喝完了
Yes, I am done with that.
现在 我们如何形容这块冰块
Now, how would we describe this ice cube?
湿 硬 冷
Wet, hard, cold.
如果比较这个前提
But none of those words mean anything
之前说的这些词毫无意义
unless we have a basis for comparison.
利用模糊逻辑 我们建立以上三种状态的程度
Using fuzzy logic, we create a range of those states,
并根据其程度 划分冰块的价值
and assign the ice cube values accordingly.
同理 一个人的诚实程度也非绝对
Similarly, a person's honesty
我们都会为了不同的理由 撒不同程度的谎
is not absolute;we all lie to varying degrees for varying reasons.
你想要告诉我
So what, you're going to tell us what percentage
他有百分之多少的可信性?
to believe him?
应该说更像是种概率论
More like a probabilistic statement.
让我来算算
Let me do the work.
如果你们不愿用的话
If you guys don't want to use it,
至少我已经尝试过了
then at least I tried.
Charlie 你不是正忙碌于
Charlie, don't you really have your hands full
搞清他们逃窜的可能路线吗?
trying to figure out their possible escape routes
实际上 我的集♥合♥涵盖部署
Actually, my Set Covering Deployment
刚刚衍生出一个副产品
yielded a very interesting byproduct.
我们针对密集的人群
AMITA: So we created a dynamic, adaptive system
报♥警♥电♥话♥以及可疑性行为
adjusting for crowds,
编制了一个动态的 有可应变性的系统
911 calls and suspicious activities.
是啊 你肯定觉得过于抽象
Yeah, of course, it must seem fairly abstract to you.
不不不 我了解了 线越粗意味着
No, no, no, I get it; the thicker lines are higher
可能性越高对吗?
probabilities, right?
我们从他们逃跑的地方开始 一直到车♥库♥
We start where they escaped, take them to the garage.
为何地铁站可能性不大?
Why do the subway stations have lower values?
有警力覆盖
Coverage-- there are police
地铁楼梯和站台上都有警力资源
on the station stairs and platforms.
但不是所有车厢里都有
Yeah, but not all the trains.
如果他们在这里消失...
If they disappeared here...
他们还未在这儿出现 对吗? 对
And they haven't shown up here, right? Yeah!
嗯... Don的数学长进不少啊
Well, well, Don has gotten much better at the math.
他摆出一幅胜券在握的样子 但他内心很受伤
He puts on a good game face, but he seems like he's hurting.
Colby的背叛已经够他受的了
Well, it's hard enough Colby betrayed him,
而现在... 他对自己是谁 该如何做
and now, even more confusion
更迷惑了
about who he is and what he's doing.
要知道 我们或许该
You know something, we might do well to consider
认为这里有一个未知的中性B介子
a strange neutral B meson here.
好的
Okay.
如果事情如
If something as simple as...
将一个夸克反粒子与
as a heavy bottom antiquark bound
一个可以自变特性每秒3百万次的
with a strange quark can
未知夸克粒子中和绑定 这么简单的话
reverse its identity three million times a second,
我们又如何指望人类思维
how do we expect something as complex as the human mind
这样复杂的系统一成不变?
to simply remain unchanged?
Colby!
Colby!
别动!
Don't move!
Colby!
Colby!
别动!
Don't move!
Colby
Colby!
Colby, Carter 别动!
Colby, Carter, freeze!
Carter!
Carter!
我让Colby跑掉了
I let Colby go.
哦 别这样 不是你让他跑掉的
Oh, come on, man, you didn't let him...
但我们不得不假设
But we do have to assume that
他的行为已经超出了 我的涵盖部署
he's moved beyond the boundarie of my Set Deployment by now.
是我让他跑掉的 我本来都找到他了 眼睁睁看着他呢
I let him get away. I had him. I was looking right at him.
好吧
All right.
你的这一决定是基于 他的自辩
Were you basing your decision on his statement,
及当时的具体实际情况
the circumstantial context,
还是基于你在犹豫不决时
or a disposition towards
有作出有利于他的决定的倾向?
giving him the benefit of the doubt?
怎么 你咋还把这事用等式来算?
What, are you actually putting it in an equation?
当然了
Well, of course, man.
这可是我"信任度量"的因数
It factors into my trust metric.
我的意思是我不明白 为何我相信了他
I mean, I just, I don't know why I believed him.
除非简单到
Unless it's so simple as I don't want
我不肯承认我最初就犯了错
to admit I was wrong in the first place.
Don
Don,
你的好胜心很强 谢谢
you have aig ego. Thanks.
不 你好胜心出奇的大
No, you have a ginormous ego.
谢谢 你并不傻 你知道吗
Thanks. But you're not stupid, you know?
你基于所有已知的信息
You made the best decision you could
作出了做好的决定
with all the available information you had.
如果说过去的表现 可以作为参考的话
And if past performance is any indicator, man...
从概率上看 你是对的
you are probabilistically right.
从概率上看?
Probabilistically, huh?
我知道数学讲究的是绝对性
I know math is full of absolutes, and...
不幸的是 人生的其他部分并非如此
unfortunately, the rest of life isn't.
这家伙不太爱说话 是吧?
This guy doesn't say much, huh?
从没听他讲过话 所以也没想到这件事
Never heard him talk, come to think of it.
还记得当初我把你从那辆 悍马车里救出来的事吗?
Remember when I dragged your ass
是啊 为什么?
out of that Humvee? Yeah, you remember why?
有时我觉得为那些钱
Sometimes I think the burns are
去拼命是值得的
payment enough for the things that we've done.
但有时觉得不值得
Other times, I know they're not.
拿着把钥匙 在监狱里蹲5周
Holding that key, sitting in jail for five weeks,
你相信了我会有所行动
you trusted me to make a move,
我也会相信你 静观其变
and I knew I could trust you to wait.
我们已经在同一艘船上了 对吗? 没错
Well, we're in this together, right? Damn straight.
让其余人去死吧
The rest of them can go to hell,
只要我们两个互相扶持 摆脱困境
as long as we keep dragging each other out of the wrecks.
当你朝警♥察♥开枪时
What were you thinking
你脑子里想的是什么?
trying to shoot it out with the cops?
我在想 重返监狱之前 我就要死了
I was thinking, I'm gonna die before I go back to jail.
你知道 这样不过是制♥造♥烟幕
DAVID: You know this is a smoke screen, right?
因为Granger说的话 我们就要 追寻不见踪影的人 直到证明他没有说谎
Granger sends us off chasing ghosts while he gets clear.
你知道吗 直接问Kirkland
You know, the best way to find out is
是我们找到答案的最好方式
we'll just ask Kirkland ourselves.
你闻到了没?
Do you smell that?
只有一种东西是这个味
Only one thing smells like that.
该死的
Damn.
安全
Clear.
恩
Mmm.
他是特工Michael Kirkland
Special Agent Michael Kirkland.
我是探员Sinclair
It's Agent Sinclair.
是
Yeah. Oh.
你知道特工Michael Kirkland吗?
Do you have an Agent Michael Kirkland?
是的 他死了
Yeah, he's dead.
折磨Kirkland的人不知道
Whoever tortured Kirkland didn't know he had
他患有心二尖瓣狭窄
aortic valve stenosis.
最后导致了心脏病
Induced a major heart attack.
华盛顿方面不让我们插手
And DC is pushing us off.
Kirkland属于反间谍部门
Their official statement is that, uh,
他的行动
because Kirkland was in counterintelligence,
不在我们了解的范围内 是吗?
his operations may be beyond our "need to know." Yeah?
是吗? 那非官方说法又是什么?
What about unofficially?
给我的感觉是
I got the impression
没人知道他来洛城是为了什么.
no one has any idea what he was doing in Los Angeles.
显然 理论上来说 他是个间谍
Obvious theory is, he was a spy.
也许他就是Carter的神秘联♥系♥人
Maybe Carter's mystery contact.
他为那些中国人卖♥♥命
He outlives his usefulness with the Chinese,
他们利用完他就杀人灭口
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表