剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
This is agent vid sinclair. Yeah.
叫救护车 来Oxnard大街632号♥
I need an ambulance to,uh,632 oxnard.
大家来看看 2by4真名叫Theodore Durenberger
Get this. 2by4's real name is theodore durenberger.
行为恶劣被军队开除 又被拉斯维加斯警署指控人身攻击
Bad-conduct discharge from the aY. Assault charge from vegas pd.
他履行自己的许诺 他就会去追杀Derek
He as good as promised he was going to go after derek.
没错 但你们却没认出他
Yeah, but you guys can't ID him.
Raines怎么样了? - 他很快会康复
And raines,how's he? -He'll pull through.
好 那么Derek驾车扫射了Hunter 2by4又为Hunter报仇?
All right,so what,derek pulls a drive-by on hunter, and-an2by4 returns the favor?
这我就说不准了
I don't know about that.
Derek在一个鱼龙混杂的环境中长大
Derek growa up in s really rough neighborhood right?
他一直洁身自好 没惹什么真正的麻烦
He defies the odds all these years,stays out of any real trouble.
结果却贸然出现在人潮汹涌的夜店 门口驾车扫射?
Then he pulls off a drive-by execution in front of a crowded club.
这个第一步迈的可真够大的
I mean,that's a hell of a first step.
没错 我还是很想知道Hunter死前 都在运作了些什么事
Yeah,I'd still like to know what hunter was working on before he was killed.
iPod里的内容研究得怎么样了?
We get anywhere with that ipod yet?
说曹操 曹操就到 你那边有什么进展?
Speak of the devil. What do you got?
拿到传票了
Got the subpoena.
Charlie可以分♥析♥那些曲子了 但问题是
So,charlie can run the analysisn the music,but the catch is,
所有的样带都不得被带离 Center Mass唱片公♥司♥
the recordings cat leave center mass records.
我去告诉他们你们来了
all right,guys,I'll let them know you're here.
这就是所谓的流行文化
So much for popular culture.
哟 看看这里
Yo,yo,check this out.
连环画在街南才有卖♥♥
The comic book store's down the street.
我从没听说过这些艺人 但我又不是住在山洞里...
I haven't heard of any of these artists. And it's t like I've been living in a cave.
你只是住在空间站和僧侣院
No,just the space station and a monastery.
对了 还有暖气管通道 - 好吧 我明白了
And,oh,yeah,the steam tunnels. -All right,point taken.
这是Eppes和Fleinhardt教授 这次的分♥析♥由他们负责
This iprofessor eppes and fleinhardt. They're the ones who'llctually be doing the analysis.
幸会
Pleasure.
很抱歉让你们大老远赶过来 我只是 有点紧张
Sorry you had to come all the way down here. It's just,uh,I'm kind of nervous.
这些唱片过几周就要发行了
These albums are set to drop in a couple weeks,and..
我得看住它们
I don't want tlet them out of my sight.
没问题 我们完全理解
No proem. We totally understand.
很好 你们有什么需要 就跟这位Kilo说 我告辞先
Good. Well,kilo here should be able to help you with everything you need. Thank you.
好了 再见 伙计们
All right,see you later,guys.
跟我来
Follow me.
那我 呃 我想我们... 呃 我们可以坐这里吗?
so,I,uh.. Well,I guess we'll just,uh.. is it okay if we sit up here?
我认识你
I know you,you know.
你认识我? - 不是你 是Eppes
You know me? -No. You-- eppes.
我买♥♥了你那本讲交朋友的书
I bought your book. The one on making friends.
哦 我的天哪 那看了对你有帮助吗?
Oh,my goodness. Uh,did it help you out at all?
我本身就是个相当有魅力的人 你懂我的意思吗?
I'm a fairly charismatic guy to begin with,you know what I mean?
这位是Reese
Now,this here is reese.
那位是Repete 今儿就由这两位给我们放曲儿
And that cat there,that's repete. They're gonna run the joints for us.
我们就从Hunter的一首歌♥听起 成不?
We're gonna start with one of hunter's cuts. Is that cool?
当然可以啊 那就让我们从Hunter的 "曲儿"开始吧
Yeah,sure. Yeah. Let's,uh,kick it off with one of hunter's joints.
第一个曲儿那叫一个牛B 听得你神魂颠倒 而俺们 钞票跟女人一样大把大把的来啊
Man,first hibbie's so tight,heads'll be losing they minds while we stack chips like lays,you heard?
伙计 好吧 开始吧
My man. All right,drop the joint.
动感来了吧?
feel the vibe?
甜心 你要是想加入我们就直说啊
Sugar,you want to get with the playa,just say so.
不必这样到处追着我不放
You ain't gotta be chasing me around like this.
谢了 我会记住的
Thanks,yeah,I'll make a note of it.
你刚才有开车出去吧?
You go for a drive earlier today?
开到Derek Raines家附近了吧
Maybe by derek raines's house?
是啊 我听说有人把他那个小流氓 给大趴下了
Yeah,I heard someone 'bout put his punk ass down.
但你与此事无关 对吧?
But you had nothing to do with it,right?
你没有什么证据
Nothing you could prove.
是的 但如果你打到的是Nina呢?
Yeah,well,wh if it hit nina?
你认为袭击Hunter的老婆 是对Hunter的尊重?
You think you'd be showing hunter some great respect by capping his wife?
如果她在Derek家 那她活该
If nina was at derek's,bitch gets what she deserves.
与敌共枕 不跟我们一个战线 就是与我们为敌 你明白吗?
Sleeping with the enemy. Not with us,against us,know what I'm saying?
我也想跟你们多聊两句 但我还要工作谋生
Loveo talk some mo,but life is calling.
我得去开工咯
I gotta roll.
我可不会忘了 我当过你的枪靶子
I don't forget being shot at,okay?
下次我再来找你 你就完了
Next time I come to see you,you are done.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
请解释一下这个地方的词
Just for clarification here,please.
之前我们说"腐化"是件好事
You know,earlier we said that being "corrupt" was a good thing.
但现在 这里又出现了消极的措辞
But now here,suddenly it carries this,uh,negative connotation.
重要的不是你说的内容 而是你怎么说出来的 对吗 Kilo?
It's not about what you say,it's about how you say it,right,kilo?
俺们这位教授咋这么懂涅
Look at the professor droppin' knowledge.
嘿 说不定哪天你到录音棚来 给俺们写点儿"友谊数学"的歌♥词儿
Hey,maybe you ought to come through the lab one day,lay down some friendship math rhymes.
相信我 我倆谁都不想这事儿发生
Trust me,I don't think either of us wantso thear that happen.
嘿 我想我找到了
hey,you what? I think I have it.
我们找到想要的东西了
I-I think we got whate need.
好了 谢谢你的教育
Okay,well,thank you for the education.
无足挂"疑" 哥们
No doubt,my man.
是无足挂"齿"
word!
Hunter iPod里的热曲预测运算法 涉及范围很窄
The hit prediction algorithm from hunter's ipod correlates,within a fairly narrow range,
如何让一首歌♥有8成把握 成为畅销热曲
with how commercially successful a song will be over 80% of the time.
问题是2by4的歌♥总是被列入 那没可能成功的2成里
The problem is,2by4's songs invariably fall into the other 20%,so..
Charlie 我糊涂了
yeah,you lost me,charlie.
好吧 呃
Okay. Uh..
士力架 好吃
candy bar,nice.
那是啥?
AnD.. what is that?
豆腐味的薯片
Flavored tofu chips.
很好
This is perfect.
我测试了两位说唱人的歌♥曲 Hunter的得分很高
So I tested both rappers' music. Hunter's scored high marks.
他的说唱就象是士力架
His raps are like candy bars.
至少根据那套计算法来看 那些曲子正是你认为人们会喜欢听的
At least,according to the algorithm,they'rexactly what you'd expect people to want.
很畅销
They're big sellers.
但2by4的歌♥得分明显低很多
However,2by4's songs scored significantly lower.
所以根据那套计算法 2by4的东西就像是音乐中的豆腐
So,according to the algorithm,2by4's stuff is like musical tofu.
哈 你抢了我的关键语
Aah,you stole my punch line.
等一下 那为什么它们还能畅销?
Ho-ho-hold on. So why do they sell?
或许有人喜欢豆腐
Well,maybe some people like tofu.
但不足以让他一夜成名 腰缠万贯
Not enough to make him rich,noenough to make him a star.
哦 不 我的晚餐
oh,no.. oh,my dinner.
呃 拜拜 老爸 对 不 我正赶过来
Uh,bye. Dad.. yeah,no,I'm on my way.
我知道 我才看手表
I know. Just looked at my watch.
好吧 也许2by4也知道了这事儿?
Okay,so maybe 2by4 found out,right?
他害怕Hunter会戳穿他 告诉全世界他的音乐是垃圾
And he was scared that hunter would out him. You knowtell the world his music was crap?
你认为能以谋杀Hunter的罪名指控他?
So you're tnking you can make a case against.. for doing hunter?
我不知道 我只是从未相信Derek是凶手
I don't know. I just never sold on derek as the killer.
封住Hunter的嘴巴 毫无疑问是个很有力的动机
And keeping hunter quiet would definitely be a strong motivator.
没错 没了Hunter 2by4就是唱片公♥司♥的最红明星
Right. With hunter gone,2by4 becomes the nuer one act at the label,
管他的歌♥是不是豆腐 总之那熊样儿这下子可风光了
and tofu or not,the son of a bitch was soaking up the spotlight today.
好 跟进 去看看能有什么发现
Okay,run with it,see what we get.
嘿 Colb 你和Megan谈过了?
Hey,colb,so,you talk to megan?
我在她电♥话♥和手♥机♥上都留了言 但没收到回复
I left messages for her on her home machine and her cell, but I haven't heard anything back.
我们有微小的可能性将会迟到
There was a minimal probability that we'd be late.
真不知道我怎么会犯这种错误
I-I don't know how I let this happen.
Charlie 反正你现在也没辙 你唯一能做的就是深呼吸 放轻松
Charlie,there's nothing you can do about it right now,so just breathe and relax.
你最不该做的事 就是满身大汗的迟到
Last thing you want to do is show up late and sweaty.
来吧
Come on.
晚上好
Hi. Good evening.
嘿 我十分抱歉
Hey,listen. I'm,uh,really very sorry.
本来以为不会费多少功夫 -- 通通管道什么的
I started what I thought was going to be a very simple,um,plumbing repair.
在我意识到之前 已经跪在那儿忙活半天了 我向诸位表示歉意
And before I knew it,I was up to my knees. My sincere apologies.
哦 没关系 我们还在倒时差
Oh,it's quite all right. Our clocks are still getting used to the time change ourselves.
妈妈 这是Charlie的爸爸 Alan
Mom,this is charlie's father,alan.
呃 这是我的父母 Tapti和Sanjay - 很高兴见到二位
And,uh,these are my parents,ptI and sanjay. -It's nice to meet you both.
呃 很显然 这是Charlie
And,uh,is,obviously,is charlie.
嘿 十分高兴见到二位
Hi. It's a real pleasure to meet both of you.
我已经期待和你们见面很久了
I've been looking forward to meeting you for quite some time.
我们也是 相信我
And us,you,believe me.
好了 大家坐吧
Okay,well,why don't we all sit down.
好的
Charlie. -All righ.
很抱歉 怎么了?
I'm sorry.. what?
他本人更可爱
he's even cuter in person.
我们很为Amita担心 尤其是现在 我们大部分时间得在德里工作
we worry about amita,especially now that our work has us spending so much time back in delhi.
知道这里有人真正关心她 我们放心多了
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表