剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Donny?
ALAN: Donny?
算了吧 都五星期了
Come on. It's been five weeks.
就是...就是觉得有不对劲
TherIt just... doesn't about his feel right.si
你知道你在告诉我什么吗?
I mean, do you understand what you're telling me?
我就是觉得不对劲
It just doesn't seem right.
像什么?
ALAN: Like what?
不知道 我事先竟没有察觉
I don't know.
就像
Like, I didn't see it coming, for one thing.
其他人也一样
Well, no one did.
算了吧
Come on.
你得允许自己 犯几个错误
You got to allow yourself a few mistakes in life.
是啊 人们就是那样死掉的
Yeah, well, people die that way.
怎么样?
How's it been?
最后的机会了
Last chance to turn back.
这些事我瞒了大家两年
I've spent two years lying to everybody about everything.
现在结束吧 什么都没意义了
Stop now, it's all for nothing.
等着运送途中出事故
Expect something to happen during the transfer.
抢下守卫的手♥机♥
Take the guard's cell phone.
按下快速拨号♥键6
Number six on the speed dial.
还有谁知道?
Who else knows?
几乎没哟
Almost no one.
那我只有自己?
So I'm alone.
还有我
You got me.
你们有没有Johnny Cash的歌♥?
Any chance you got some Johnny Cash up there?
真的 或许我是叛徒 但我也还是美国人
Seriously, I may be a traitor, but at least I'm an American.
你们谁有绿卡吗?
Any of you guys even got green cards?
Dwayne 能闭上嘴吗?
Dwayne, do you ever shut up?
自己被禁闭了三星期
Solitary for three weeks--
有人谈话太难得了
conversation's been a little thin.
请原谅我社交性太强
Excuse me for being social.
别动 不然我打爆你脑袋
Don't move, or I'll blow your brains out!
Dwayne 拿他的枪
Dwayne, grab his gun.
趴在这
Ride's here.
计划有变 Granger
This ain't going our way, Granger.
我们得走了
We got to go.
嘿 趴下
GRANGER: Hey, get down!
别动
Don't move.
哦 我没听到你起床 哦 嘿
Oh. Didn't hear you get up. Oh, hey.
自从Millie打赌我不能出书后
Well, you know, since Millie's been on me
我想我得重新温习下
to publish lately, I thought I'd dust off some
我对Groebner基础运算的见解
of my insights into Groebner basis calculations.
动态友情数学分♥析♥ (书名)
"A Mathematical Analysis of Friendship Dynamics."
对 我觉得我可以用极小极大理论
Yeah, I figured I could navigate
和多人博弈论
through the 11th grade using the minimax theorem
指导高二的学生
and n-person games.
有效吗?
Did it work?
实际上 我对学校内部选举
Actually, my insights into
在网络上的外在表现的研究
the network externalities
是绝对无懈可击的
of school elections were absolutely bulletproof.
替别人"做作业"的报酬策略
Payoff strategies for doing other people's homework were not
就没能那么好的说明了 告诉你吧
quite as well reasoned. ALAN: I'm telling you.
这是全新的 我刚买♥♥的
It's absolutely new. I just bought it.
我知道 但这好像是你今年第三双了
I know, but this is, like, your third one this year.
换鞋吧 现在还能试
With the shoes, which I have to try on right now.
Charlie 最后一次机会
Charlie, last chance.
哦 我..我喜欢高尔夫 但...
Oh, I-I... I love the game of golf, but, no.
谢谢 我们有其它计划
Thank you. We ve other plans, all right?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我可以看看吗? 我还记得这个
Can I see this?I still remember this.
你还记得? 对对 "友情数学" 没错吧?
You remember it? Yeah, yeah, the Friendship Math, right?
哇 没错 是啊 是啊
Wow. Yeah. That's right. Yeah, yeah.
我试过去读的 真的?
I tried to read this. Really?
是的 我想.. 我可以... 为什么?
Yeah. I thought I could... Why?
嗯 你知道 我想我可以
Uh, you know, I thought I could,
泡个女孩
Why?Uh, you know, I thought I could,uh, pick up girls with it.
当然啦 不是吧? 这是高二的 对吗?
Of course.What, it was, like,11th grade, right?
哇 没错
Wow. Yeah.
高二
11th grade.
好了 老爸 我们走吧
All right, Dad, let's get out of here. Eppes.
哦 不
Oh, no
有点太小了
They're going to be too small.
什么?
What?
什么时候?
When?
嗯 嗯 好的
Yeah, yeah, all right. Uh...
好的
Yeah.
我现在就过去 我得走了
I'm on my way. I got to go.
怎么了?
ALAN: Why? What's up?
Dwayne Carter和Colby逃跑了
Dwayne Carter and Colby just escaped
这里肯定有东西
There's gotta be something in here.
我的钥匙呢?
Where's my keys?
该死的 我的钥匙在哪?
Where the hell are my keys?!
你挂在厨房♥的钩子上了
You left them on the hook in the kitchen.
Charlie
Charlie,
你最好帮帮他
I think you better help him.
来啊 你以前都帮过的 叫什么来着?
Come on, you did this before. What was it?
追赶曲线?
Uh, chase curves, right?
追踪曲线
Pursuit curves,and they're not really
但在这里不适用 爸爸
applicable here, Dad.
尽管 你知道
Although, you know
我一直怀疑
I have always suspected
集♥合♥覆盖部署的问题
that the Set Covering Deployment Problem
对警力的部署有很大帮助
could be an invaluable aid in positioning police units...
不 这些不是我的钥匙
No, no, these aren't my keys!
在咖啡桌上
They're on the coffee table.
发生了火灾或某种爆♥炸♥。我们没有得到
...there was a fire or explosion of some sort.We're getting no
洛杉矶警♥察♥局或国防部的证实...
confirmation from the LAPD or the Department of Defense....
有潜在的革命性
It's potentially revolutionary.
现在想像一下
Now picture,
想象晚上的海岸线
uh, picture a coastline at night.
为了防止轮船触礁
To keep ships from crashing on the rocks,
我们设置了灯塔 对吧?
we build lighthouses, right?
但是灯塔是有限制性资源
But lighthouses are a limited resource
因为他们耗费时间 金钱 材料
because they cost time, they cost money, materials.
但使用集♥合♥覆盖部署
But using Set Covering Deployment,
我们能够确定
we can determine the best placement
让有限的灯塔照亮大海
for our limited number of lighthouses
的最佳部署方式
to illuminate the ocean.
把你的脚放在这
Put your ankle up here.
你从哪搞来的钥匙?
Where did you get the key
在他们抓到我前刚好吞下
Swallowed it right before they busted me.
料想到总会用得上
Figured it was just a matter of time.
标准的手铐都是用一样的钥匙
Standard-issue cuffs use the same one.
伸出来
Give me this thing.
我得打个电♥话♥ 用里面办公室的
I have to make a call. Use the phone right in the office there.
就在那
Right in there.
是我
No, it's me.
我们需要搭车
Yeah, we need a ride.
现在
Now!
你在哪
第5大街和Alvarado的交界
5th and Alvarado?
找到车了 但得去第5大街
We got a ride, but we got to go
和Alvarado的交界 好的
to 5th and Alvarado. All right.
老兄 穿上衣服掩饰一下
Hey, man, put on something to cover that up.
哦 好的 好主意
Oh, yeah. Good idea.
老天 我肯定触响警报器了
Oh, man, I must've tripped the alarm.
什么? 警♥察♥ 报♥警♥器
What?The cops!The alarm!
嘿 Mike 有些什么线索?
Say, Mike, what do you got?
谢谢
Thanks.
最近怎样 Megan?
What's up, Megan?
多谢早回来
Thanks for coming back early.
好 我们知道些什么
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表