剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
It's a great comfort knowing there are people here that really care about her.
我很在乎她 - 哦 是的 我们都是
Very much. -Oh,ye,we all do.
我养大了两个儿子 有Amita这样的女孩在身边 是老天的恩赐
Having raised two boys,let me tell you, it's a real treat to have amita around.
Charlie 你的成就让我刮目相看
It's very impressive,charlie,all that you've accplished.
哦 谢谢 Amita帮了很大的忙
Oh,thank you,tnk you. You know,amita's been a big part of a lot of it.
哪个姑娘嫁给你 就是她的福气
Well,you're going to make some lucky girl very happy someday.
Amita!
Amita!
哦 天哪 Kapil? 你好吗?
Oh,my god,kapil? Ah..
嘿
hi!
哦 瞧瞧 - 太惊喜了
Oh,my god,look at you. -What a surprise!
见到你实在是太好了
Its so good to see you!
我们好久没见了 - 就是啊
It's been a long time. -Yes!
Charlie Alan 这位是Kapil
Charlie,alan,this is kapil.
我们一起长大 从小就很熟
I've known him pretty much forever. We grew up together.
你好 我是Alan
How you doing? I'm alan..
我希望这可以
I hope it's okay.
我们在城里不会呆很久
We're going to be in town such a short period of time,
而Kapil正好来这里忙生意 我们怎么能不见见他
and when we found out kapil was going to be here on business,too, we couldn't not see him.
我们就邀请他和我们一起吃甜品
We invited him to join us for desert.
当然可以 我去加张椅子
Yeah,no,of course. I'm gonna go grab a chair.
见到你实在太好了
It's so good to see you.
你住这里吗? - 我正在考虑搬家
Do you live here? -I'm thinking about relocating.
加州大学医学院给我提供了份职位 我打算接受
I got an offer from ucla medical,and I think I'm gog to take it.
搬来这里 我可得搬来西海岸
M moving over here. I got to get out to the west coast.
对 我喜欢这里 - 见到你们真是惊喜啊
Yeah,I just love it out here. -It's such a nice surprise,you guys.
我不管医生说啥
I don't care what the doctor said!
我也不管FBI下什么命令 我只想见他
And I don't care what orders the fbi left! I want to see him!
让我进去 - Hunter太太
Let me through! -Mrs. Hunter..
他们不让我见Derek 你和他们说
theyon't let me see derek! Ok,talk to them.
告诉他们我是谁
Tell them who I am.
好的 但你得先冷静
Okay,fig thrst you need to do is calm down.
谢谢你通知我 交给我处理吧
Thanks for the call. I got it n.
你干嘛不告诉我到底怎么回事? 到底发生什么事?
Why don't you tell me what's going on? What happened?
我不是来这和你谈的
I didn't come here to talk to you.
我来和Derek谈
I came here to talk to derek.
跟我来
Come on.
现在明白了?
understand now?
他不能和任何人谈话
Hes in no shape to talk to anyone.
Hunter太太 究竟发生什么事?
Mrs. Hunter,what's going on?
你发现了什么 对吧?
You found something out,didn't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
是和你丈夫的电脑有关吗?
Is that your husband's computer?
他电脑上有什么是我应该知道的吗?
Is there something on there I should know about?
Hunter太太 拜托 你得相信我
Mrs. Hunter,pleE. You have to trust me.
为什么我要信任你? 我都不认识你
Why would I trust you? I don't even know you.
如果你知道Hunter的死跟什么有关 你也知道他死前都在做什么 你得告诉我
If you know something about hunter's death, or you know what he was working on,you have to tell me.
我没必要告诉你任何事
I don't have to tell you anything.
这是你欠他的
You owe it to your husband.
别跟我来讲我欠他什么
Don't you tell me what I owe my husband.
我们的事情 你什么都不知道
You don't know anything about us.
嘿 你还好吧?
hey,how you doing? You all right?
应该送你去急诊室 找人给你检查下
I was thinking we should duck you into the er,have somebody check you out.
我没事
I'm fine..
我用错了方法 Colby
I played it wrong,colby.
我说错话了
I said the wrong things.
我问了排弹小组
I talked to the bomb squad.
爆♥炸♥器材不是很先进
Um,it wasn't a sophisticated device.
炸♥弹♥绑在发火装置上
It was tied to the ignition.
她一转动钥匙 就爆♥炸♥
She turned the k,and,uh,boom.
尽管简单 还是在2by4的能力之外吧
Still,that's a little above 2by4's pay grade, no?
他受过一些军事训练 可能其中就包括处理炸♥药♥
He had some military training. I mean,it could have included demolitions.
找到了些东西
Sir, we got something here.
你还好不? - 还行
You okay? -Yeah.
是Nina带在身上的笔记本
It's the laptop nina wasarrying.
我总觉得她知道点什么
I got the feeling she knew something.
她弄明白了Hunter之前在做的编程
She figured out what hunter was working on.
看起来给炸烂了 送到实验室 看看能提取出多少信息
Is thing is pretty trashed. we'll have to see what the lab can salvage from it.
Sinclair.
Sinclair.
就上来 拜拜
I'll be right up. Good-bye.
在里面?
In there?
你在干嘛? - 你觉得呢?
What are you doing? -What does it loolike,man?
你以为在你被人送回病房♥之前 你能撑多久?
How far do you think you'll get before you're back in here?
起码能撑到替Hunter和Nina报仇
Far enough to do right by hunter and nina.
不 不要做傻事
Don'T.. don't do this.
好吧 伙计 现在别掺和进去了
Okay,man,don't fall into this now.
我没有去掺和
Ain't no fall,man.
我是被逼的
I was pushed.
太糟糕了
Itas a disaster.
一塌糊涂
It was an unmitigated disaster.
我是说我找不到更好的形容词了
I mean,no other way to explain it.
哦 别这样 绝对没那么严重的
Oh,come on. It couldn't have been that bad.
你应该见见那个家伙 他长得很帅
You should've seen this guy. I mean,he was handsome.
高个子 完美的发型 皓白的牙齿
He was,like,tall with the perfect hair,the perfect teeth.
象个印度美少年
he was like a hindu adonis.
真的吗? 哦 天哪
Really? Oh,dear.
我有提到他是个医生吗? 因为她妈妈强调过
And did I mention he's a doctor? Because amita's mother certainly did.
Alan 你来的正好 给点客观的意见
Alan,you're just in time. Give us some objectivity.
我觉得charlie有点过分紧张了
I think charlie may be overreacting.
他用了"一塌糊涂"这个词吗? - N遍了
Did he use the word "disaster? -Numerous times.
那的确是"一塌糊涂" - 谢谢
It was a disaster. -Thank you.
哦 嘿 太好了 Charlie
Oh,hey. Excellent. Charlie..
能帮个忙么? 看下这个
can you do me a favor? Take a look at this.
是Center Mass唱片公♥司♥的帐务表格
We think it's a spreadsheet for center mass.
这些数据间的小洞是什么?
What are all those holes in the data?
从残坏的硬盘里弄出来的 实验室已经尽力了
It's from a messed-up hard drive. It's the best the lab could do.
不过我想 说不定你能把它给填上
But I figure,maybe,you can fill it in.
我们可能不需要填上 就能知道这是什么
We may not need to fill it in to know what we're looking at here.
你是说格鲁布纳基法?
You're thinking of a groebner basis?
它常被应用于长距离的天体摄影 也就是我们从哈勃望远镜里看到的图像
It's used regularly used in long-distance astrophotography-- those amazing images we get from the hubble.
当然
Sure.
这是一种无需全部数据 便可推断出信息的方法
It's a way to ier the missing information without having all the data.
就像我们小时候 坐在道奇体育馆 大屏幕下面的便宜座位里
You know,like,uh,remember when were kids, and we used to sit in the cheap seats at dodger stadium,under the jumbotron?
不是因为座位便宜
It wasn't because the seats were cheap.
是因为那里是捡到本垒打的最好位置
It was the best place to catch a home run ball.
哦 没错 我们还特地戴手套
Oh,yeah. We had gloves on.
重点是 我们看不到大屏幕 因为正好坐在下面 太近了 对不?
The point is,we couldn't e the screen because we were sitting under it. Were too close. Right?
所以把丢失的信息 当作是大屏幕里烧坏的显示板
So think of your missing information as burned-out panels on the jumbotron.
在那个涵盖范围以及数据量下 你是没可能知道坏掉的显示板该显示什么
At that range,at a data level,it's impossible to know what the panels should be.
用格鲁布纳基法就好比坐到尽头 从雅座那里观看大屏幕
Using the groebner basis is like sitting way back, and seei the screen from the box seats.
尽管有信息缺失 我们却能看到整个画面
Despite the missing information,we can see the overall picture.
我们能看到整个系统 一旦我们了解了大系统
We can see what the system is,and once we understand the system,
我们就有能力填补空缺
we're far better equipped to fill in the holes.
好的 你拿着吧
Yeah,yeah. Okay. How about you take it with you?
Megan怎么了?
Hey,what's,um,going on with megan?
我看她就是请假了
I assume she arranged for time off.
说的就是啊 这是不是什么我该担心的事?
That's what I'm talking about. Is it something I need to be worried about?
不 她挺好的 回纽约了
No. She.. shes fine. She's back in new york.
听着 其他的我就无可奉告了
Listen,more I dare notay.
我闪了
Well,I willlear.
Theodore Durenberger 我们是FBI!
theodore durenberger. This is the fbi!
我们申请到了搜查令
We have a warrant!
给你一分钟时间出来 否则我们就强行进入
You have one minute to show yourself beforee enter by force.
Liz 后门有什么状况?
Liz,got athing around back?
一切安全
Liz : All clear.
你觉得我会怕你吗 像个娘们似的?
Think I'm scared of you? Like I'm so bitch?
有搜查令? 给爷瞧瞧
You got a warrant? Let me see your warrant!
我要寻求保护 - 你要什么?
I want protection. -You want what?
我需要帮助 把我带去局里
I want help. Take me in.
Derek放出来了 他要杀我
Derek's out,man. He's gunning for me.
求你了 千万别让他杀死我
Please? You can' let him get me.
没事 这些条子关不了我多久
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表