剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Right here, bro, that area.
什么 AP47的地盘?
What, ap47 turf?
是的 那是AP47帮 我们需要FBI帮派专案组
Yeah, that's the ap47 gang. We'll need the FBI gang task force.
我去叫他们
I'll call 'em in.
好的 我走了 参加我签书会 要迟到了
All right, I'm off to my book signing or else I'm gonna be late.
等等 等等 我好像记得那是明天晚上
Wait, wait, I thought that was,uh, tomorrow night.
你多久没睡了 老兄?
When was the last time you slept, bro?
对不起 我不能去了
I'm sorry, I can't go.
我并没要你去
I didn't expect you to,
但是如果我不出现将会有点混乱 不是吗?
but it'd be kind of messed up if I didn't show, though, right?
是的 好的
Yeah. Okay.
看来你的那位杀手是跟AP47混的
Man: It looks like your killer is working with the ap47 gang.
左边那个闷闷不乐的家伙就是Zeke Gibbs
The mope on the left is zeke gibbs,
他们的其中一位顶尖小头目
one of their top lieutenants.
这照片...大概是...14小时前拍的?
This was taken, like, what, 14 hours ago?
这儿究竟是怎么一回事啊 Eppes?
What the hell is going on here, eppes?
嘿 这位是Chris Frederickson 他是AP47专案组的头
Hey, this is chris frederickson. He runs the ap47 task force.
瞧瞧 看Natale要干吗
Take a look. See what natale's up to.
今晚有宗毒品大买♥♥卖♥♥
Major drug deal going down tonight.
我们跟踪了几星期 还不知道买♥♥家
We've been tracking it for weeks, didn't know the buyer.
现在我们知道了
Now we do.
我答应你 他一付钱买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥ Natale就你的了
I promise you, as soon as he pays for the coke, natale's all yours.
不不不 不行
No, no, no,no, uh-uh. No way.
Eppes Eppes 我需要这家伙
Eppes, eppes,I need this guy.
他们达成共识了
Man's got a point.
我们双赢
We get a two-fer.
什么? 什么协议? 你干吗老是护着这家伙啊?
What? What is the deal? Why do you keep protecting the guy?
为什么你这么热切呢?
Why are you so close to this?
听着...Eppes
Look... eppes,
这是你的案子 你自己的选择
it's your case, it's your choice.
等几个小时
Wait a few hours,
我们都赢了
we both win.
我得到我的人你得到你的 拜托
I get my guy and you get yours. Come on,
想想吧
think about it.
你太热切了
You are too close.
什么 我得让他们来指手划脚么?
What, should I just let them run with it?
如果是别的案子你会怎么做?
What would you do if it were any other case?
你好啊 Charlie - 还好 我以为我来晚了呢
Hi, charlie. Oh, good,I thought I was late.
嗯....
Well....
没人来?
did no one show up?
Charlie 这书才刚出炉 没大肆公开呢 你还想怎样啊?
Charlie, the book just came out, there's no publicity.What do you want?
我还想着 有一天我们能回想起这个 然后开怀大笑呢 对不?
I guess, one day, we'll look back at this and laugh.Right? Yeah.
是哟 你可以去跟Oprah讲这故事呢
You can tell this story to oprah.
Eppes教授 能给我在书上签个名么?
professor eppes. Can you sign this for me?
呃 那当然
Uh, absolutely.
乐意之至
Well, I hope so.
我是说 我还是处♥女♥签呢 真的
I mean, uh, I'm kind of an autograph virgin, actually.
我的名字是Allyson 是字母"Y"
My name is allyson with a "Y."
好的 带"Y"的Allyson
Okay, allyson with a "Y."
"和平 爱与数学"
"Peace, love,and math."
"Charlie"... - e-p-p-e-S.
"charlie"... e-p-p-e-S.
谢了
Thank you.
我老爸
This is my father.
搞定
all righty.
别一晚上就都看完哦
Don't read it all in one night.
好的 - 谢谢
okay. Thank you.
嘿 Charles 如果 如果你不介意的话 - 您干吗呢?
Hey, charles, if, uh,if you don't mind... what are you doing?
嗯 我想吧 既然我们有的是时间 呃...
Well, I figure,since we have so muchtime, uh,
行么?
do you mind?
噢 不 您知道吗? 虽然很窝心 不过您无须这么做的
Oh, no. You know what?That's very sweet, but you don't have to do that.
无须? 你什么意思啊?
Don't have to? What do you mean, have to?
不是 你不了 你也不明白
No, you're not up here, and you don't understand.
这是为我签的
This is for me.
我要送给所有我认识的人
I'm going to give one to everyone I know.
我是说 这只是...
I mean, it's just...
只是一本书 您懂吗? - 一本书? 拜托!
just a book, you know? A book? Come on!
是我儿子写的书!
It's my son's book.
大家打醒十二分精神 看到Natale了
Okay, wake up. We have eyes on natale.
Gibbs也来了
Here comes gibbs.
可♥卡♥因♥应该就在包里
Coke should be in the bag.
他们一成交 我们就来个一网打尽
When they make the sell, we'll take them all.
老兄 你没事吧?
You all right, man?
嗯 你们呢?
Yeah. You all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
在这儿把买♥♥卖♥♥做了吧 我给你们钱
Natale:I'm going to reach in here, and I'll give you some cash.
你可以点一下的
you can count it.
都在那儿呢
It's all there.
我们没问题吧?
We good?
那袋东西你看着没问题吧?
That sack look right to you?
有点轻 是不?
Looks a little light, doesn't it?
是啊 不大对头
Yeah, something's hinky.
上! 上! 上!
Go! Go! Go!
有人开枪 有人开枪 Natale被撂倒了
Shots fired. Shots fired. Natale's down.
FBI! 不许动!
Fbi! Freeze!
趴下! 趴下! 我们上
Get down!Get down! Let's go.
趴在地上! 转过身去!
Get down on the grndouand turn around!
我看到Gibbs了
I got gibbs.
想溜?
Come on.
你有权利保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的...
Anything you say...
兄弟 我想他听不到了
I don't think he can hear you, bud.
Natale死了
Natale's dead.
我是在自卫
Self-defense.
我是怕我的小命没了 - 你开枪的时候可是冷血得很呢 Zeke
I feared for my life. You shot him in cold blood, zeke.
我也是没办法
Gibbs:And I had to.
我听说Natale计划要甩掉我
I got word this dude natale was planning on smoking my ass,
把钱跟毒品都拿走
walking away with the product and the money.
谁说的?
Word from who?
手♥机♥短♥信♥
Text message.
没显示号♥码
No return number.
把电♥话♥给我们 我们会查清楚的 快点
Give us your phone, we'll check it out, come on.
我扔了
I ditched it.
拜托 我一部电♥话♥只用一星期 你晓得不?
Come on, man,I only keep a phone for a week or so, you know?
成家立业就有这麻烦 你知道我的意思吧?
It's bad business to have a family plan, you know what I mean?
我知道了 所以你想去寻求这位 无名守护天使的保护是吧?
David:Ah, I see, so,you're going to go for this anonymous guardian angel defense, huh?
Natale是帮里的枪手
Natale was a shooter for the mob.
我可是很当一回事的
I take that seriously.
你知道吗 Zeke?
David:You know what, zeke?
这案子很难搞定的 特别是我们在Natale身上没找到枪
It's going to be a hard case to make, especially since we didn't find a gun on natale.
什么啊?
Say what?
没有 我们没找着
David:No, we didn'T.
老兄 这家伙没带枪?
Man, the dude didn't have a gun?
有人摆了我一道
Then someone set me up.
这家伙扔了手♥机♥ 扔了防身的东西 该我上了
Frederickson:Guy threw away his phone, threw away his defense,I got a case.
是啊 等我搞定了再说吧 - 搞定他?
Yeah, well, not till I'm done. Done with him?
拜托 你在说什么? Natale挂了 你都不用再审讯他了
What are you talking about? Natale is over. You don't even have to take him to trial.
他身上没枪 如果他说的没错呢?
He didn't have a gun. What if the guy's right?
我是说 这事看起来还真♥象♥是圈套 - 那家伙是帮派成员
I mean, it does smell like a setup. Guy's a gangbanger.
瞄准了机会想从那西雅图来的家伙身上 捞一笔而已
Saw a chance to roll some guy from seattle for a pile of cash.
不管怎么说 事情已经结束了
Anyway, ship's sailed.
Zeke Gibbs毁了AP47的买♥♥卖♥♥
Zeke gibbs has cut a dealto roll on the ap47 gang.
Yaegger在办手续
Yaegger's doing the paperwork now.
你要给他证人保护?
Whoa, you're putting him in wit sec?
买♥♥卖♥♥的代价啊 Eppes
Cost of doing business, eppes.
比起摧毁AP47来说微不足道
A small one to shut down ap47.
你知道吗 有些历史学家把 俄♥罗♥斯♥帝制的灭亡
You know, some historians blame rasputin for the fall of tsarist russia
与共♥产♥主义的兴起归罪于Rasputin
and the rise of communism,
他这样都没被赶出修道院
and even he didn't get ousted from his monastery.
噢...
Oh, are...
他们要赶你走吗?
are they kicking you out of here?
墙上都有人贴大字报了
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表