剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Charlie, please.
Charlie 我们能去我们该去的地方吗 求你了?
Charlie, can we get where we're going, please?
Charlie 我刚听说
Charlie, I just heard.
昨晚你该给我打电♥话♥
You should have called me last night.
没什么大不了的 好吗? 我没事
It's not that big a deal, all right? I'm fine.
Amita的意见恰好相反 她来找我
Amita's of a contrary opinion. She came to see me.
她希望能劝阻你
She wants me to dissuade you
不涉及本案的调查
from staying on this case.
我要说的是
I got to say
我同意她的想法
I tend to agree with her.
嘿 Eppes 看看这个
Hey, Eppes, check it out.
最新的家用光电发生器
The very latest in home photovoltaics.
你想在这里造太阳?
You thinking of going solar here?
我们能在办公室里谈这个吗?
Can we take this inside the office maybe?
而不是在这里 - Sinclair探员
Not out here. Agent Sinclair,
你在这儿干嘛?
what are you doing over there?
他在找一个最佳的位置
He's getting a better vantage point.
昨晚有人想杀了Charlie
Somebody tried to kill Charlie last night.
我们能不谈这个吗?
Can we not?
并非冒犯 不过你如果要带 一位FBI的保镖
No offense, but if you got to get a FBI bodyguard,
为何不找那位我们一起共事过的 辣妹Reeves探员呢?
why not get that hot one we worked with-- Agent Reeves?
相当迷人 她深深吸引着我
Pretty sure she was digging me.
你要知道 Ray Reeves探员 或是叫Megan的
You know, actually, Ray, Agent Reeves-- or Megan--
我...我们 我们俩有点关系
and I-- we're, we're kind of involved.
你当真?
You serious?
是的 当然
Yeah, I am.
您要是能少点质疑
And a little less incredulity
那就感激万分了
on your part would be appreciated.
不 Larry 对不起 这不过是跟平常说
No, Larry, sorry. It's just how often do women like that
那些跟我们的人勾搭上的女人 一样罢了
get involved with guys like us?
你好厉害啊
Nice going.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay, well, thank you.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
不过我对向大家讲述这事
And I'm really sick
感到厌恶了
of having to tell everybody that.
嘿 - 嘿 Donnie
Hey. Hey, Donnie.
没想到会见到你
Didn't expect to see you.
Charlie没事吧?
Everything all right with Charlie?
没事 David和他在一起
Yeah, David's with him.
知道么...爸爸 我在想
You know, Dad... I'm kinda thinking
或许他不该再为我工作了
that maybe he shouldn't work for me anymore.
这样不见得就会安全了
Well, I can't say that wouldn't be safer.
不是 不是这样 就是...
No, it's not just that. It's...
是什么?
What is it?
你和妈妈 你们为他牺牲这么多
You and Mom-- you sacrificed so much
才有今天的成就
for him to do something great, you know.
你认为他应该比你
And what, you think he's supposed to be doing something
更出人头地?
better than what you do?
没错
Yeah.
知道么 呃... 我们没人能
You know, uh... none of us can tell
能为Charlie指一条明路
where Charlie's path to greatness might take him.
即便是FBI 也只是其中一部分
I mean, even the FBI might be part of it.
此外 他喜欢和你一起工作
Besides, he likes working with you.
我不认为你能阻止他
I don't think you could stop him.
我不知道...
I don't know...
哦 还有 Donnie...
Oh, and Donnie...
我们都为Charlie作出了牺牲
we all made those sacrifices for Charlie,
尤其是你
especially you.
喂
DON:Yeah.
Don 有两张电费单寄到了她家
Hey, Don, she gets two power bills delivered here.
其中一张的地址是 仓库街
One's for an address down in the warehouse district.
那也许是她办公的地方
Maybe that's where she does her work.
把地址给我 我正从家里出来
I need the address. I'm coming from the house.
104街区 3号♥街 819号♥
It's 819 Third Street, #104.
我们快走吧
Guys, let's get out of here.
FBI!不许动!
FBI! Don't move!
伙计 你真酷
Man, it's cool.
你还好吗? - 我没事
You all right? Yeah.
东3号♥街 819号♥
Yeah, 819 East Third.
那辆就是Charlie描述的车?
That was the truck that Charlie described, right?
是的
Yeah.
你知道吗 我十分肯定
You know what,I'm pretty sure I wounded
打伤了其中一个人
a second one of those guys.
你还好吗? 没事吧?
You all right? You good?
我十分走运... 没伤着
Yeah, probably more lucky than good, but... I'm fine.
这个家伙在清理Bonnie的屋子
Those guys were clearing out Bonnie's place.
看看这是什么
Take a look at this.
和我们在她办公室找到的
It's more of those lists
写满数字的的纸一样
of numbers like we found in her office.
资料上的人叫Richard Taylor
Got stuff on this guy named Richard Taylor.
Richard Taylor? 他是个很大的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Richard Taylor? He's a big real estate developer.
我怀疑她正在调查他
I wonder if that's who she was investigating.
等等 这个人就是刚才逃走的几个人之一
Wait a minute.This guy was one of the guys who just took off in the truck.
你肯定?
You sure?
很肯定
Yeah, I'm positive.
这个模型基本上和实物相近了
This is getting closer, but we still have
但我们还会进一步利用广场空间
to make better use of the plaza space here.
林荫道边的交通流量... - Taylor?
The traffic flow along the boulevard... Taylor?
你或者你的人
You or any of your people
只要再接近我家人一步
ever come near my family again,
我就会把你撕碎 听到没有?
I'm going to tear you apart. You hear me?
我不认识你
Yeah, I don't know you.
这个是你
That's you.
这个家伙昨晚意图谋杀我弟弟
This guy tried to kill my brother last night.
一个陌生人在大街上走向我
What, some guys walks up to me on the street,
你就照了张相
you take a picture,
那能成为什么证据?
that's supposed to be proof of something?
这只是警告
Take it as a warning, pal.
我来告诉你
Let me tell you something.
我15岁开始做生意的时候
I started in this business
手里是拿着锤子的
swinging a hammer when I was 15.
我得和黑♥手♥党♥
I got to deal with Mafia,
工会 骗子 勒索犯打交道
unions, extortion scams.
你吓不到我
You don't scare me.
下次见到我 你就该被逮了
Next time you see me it's going to be to lock your ass up.
他是跟踪我的人之一吗?
Is that one of the guys who came after me?
是的 你认出他了?
Yeah. You recognize him?
那时候
I couldn't really see
我没有留意到任何东西 对不起
anything when it was happening.I'm sorry.
你不必内疚 好吗?
You don't have anything to feel sorry about, okay?
我只是有点担心 瞧 他现在已经死了
It's just a little weird,you know, he's dead now.
Charlie 听着 他死是因为他想对我射击
Charlie, look, that guy's dead because he shot at me.
我没其它选择 只能还击
I had no choice but to shoot back.
局长助理一直在找你
A-DIC's been looking for you.
我花了20分钟听他训人
I just spent 20 minutes getting chewed out by him.
你太冲动了 Don...
That wasn't a smart move, Don--
不该威胁Taylor
threatening Taylor.
我知道David 非常感谢
Yeah, I know that, David. Thank you very much.
不客气
All right.
我们把Taylor的资料都集中到一起了...
Well, we put some information together on Taylor, so...
好的
All right.
他的公♥司♥正在进行规模开♥发♥
COLBY: His firm's working on this massive redevelopment project.
有饭店 电影院 公♥寓♥大厦 还有很多
I got restaurants, movie theaters,condos, the whole bit.
我看到了
DON:Yeah, yeah, I saw it.
模型上都有
It's this model right here.
对于整座城市来说 这项工程使Taylor
And to the city, this thing makes Taylor
看上去像个英雄... 把原来的贫民窟
look like a big hero-- bringing a revenue center
变成税收中心区
to a formerly blighted area.
不错 然而Bonnie Parks
Right. The thing is,Bonnie Parks
不这么看他
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表