剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Oh, all right.
不要逃避 给青年以希望
"Stop Running, Give Youth Hope."
我们的罗宾汉
Uh, nine charities
把钱捐给了9家慈善机构
that our Robin Hood has donated to.Uh-huh.
我没发现它们之间有任何联♥系♥
And I can't find a psychological commonality
所以 我希望
between them. I was hoping
你能帮我从其他方面入手 - 好的
maybe you could find one of another kind and-- Yeah.
我去接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
想她了?
Miss her?
Megan?
Megan?
我只是恰好碰见她
Well, I mean, I did just see her.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean. Well,
她仍能让我血液中的苯乙胺
she does still make the Phenylethylamine race
兴奋异常
through the blood.
真浪漫
How romantic.
人需要的不仅是化学分子的带动 Charles.
Well, one needs more then a pull of molecules, Charles.
更需要的是对时机的把握
One needs a sense of timing.
嘿 组合学教授显然不在
Hey, noticeably absent
has been a certain combinatorics professor.
你自己的爱情经历
Is it possible your own affairs of the heart
能否让你体会别人的心情?
have heightened your empathy?
啊 Larry 爱情就是一个难解之谜
Ah, Larry, love is one puzzle after another.
知道么 在量子实验中
You know, in quantum experiments,
如果我们改变了自己的想法
when we change our minds,
我们就改变了它本身的状态
we change the state of matter itself.
我们的思想对我们的爱情 能产生多大的影响呢
How deeply our thoughts can effect our relationships.
这是Grayson说的
Grayson said that.
他还说过 成为与众不同之人
He also said that to make a difference,
你就得抛弃自我
you have to move beyond your n ego,
敞开心扉
and open yourself
遨游于身边广袤无垠的知识海洋
to the vast intelligence that surrounds us.
你是对的
You're right.
关于什么?
About what?
罗宾汉
"Rob from the rich,
劫富济贫
give to the poor."
这也就是你所谓的虚幻人格?
Is that what you would call a delusional personality?
有虚幻人格的人
A delusional
往往都很偏执
personality is often paranoid.
这家伙小心谨慎 计划周密
Now, our guy has been meticulous, calculated.
没错
Right.
Wilshire小队 昨天在门口捡到了这个
Wilshire Division found this on the doorstep yesterday.
看这标记
Look at the symbol.
雄鸡
A rooster.
这是Rodriguez的标记吗? - 克鲁格金币
That's Rodriguez's brand? The Krugerrands,
花瓶 Rodriguez与其毒品
the vase, Rodriguez, even his drugs.
这家伙什么都没给自己留下
I mean, this guy is keeping nothing for himself.
我们给所有的银行职员
We've polygraphed all
测了谎
the employees at the bank.
他呢?
What about him?
他们都顺利的通过了
They all passed with flying colors.
我想你们不会继续烦我们了吧?
I take it you people are
这事很花时间
no further along? These things
我没那么多时间
take time. Which I don't have.
我45分钟前收到这封电子邮件
I received this email 45 minutes ago.
3个秘密被揭露
"Three secrets out.
还将有更多
More to come.
给我1000万 让我守口如瓶
Ten million silences me."
听着 向敲诈妥协
Listen, giving into extortion
可不是什么好主意
is a really bad idea.
我现在不仅在
I'm way beyond
流失客户
losing clients now,
也不会再听取你们的意见
as well as taking your advice.
嘿 我正在到处找你
Hey, I've been looking all over for you.
给你发了两条短♥信♥
I left you two messages.
我知道
I know.
我需要时间来考虑
I needed some time to think.
过来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道的 对吗?
You know that right?
不过每次听你说都很开心
But it's always nice to hear.
我们有幸福的生活憧憬
We have a great life ahead of us.
我从未想向你施加压力
I never meant to put pressure on you like that.
不管你父亲怎样
And as far as your dad goes,
只要你准备好了 我很乐意区见他
when you're ready, I'd love to meet him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道
i don't know.
或许等你获得Fields大奖再说
Maybe after you win your Fields Medal.
你真认为我能获Fields奖?
You really think I'll win a Fields?
当然
I do.
不然 你认为我与你在一起干嘛?
Why else do you think I'm with you?
我还以为你喜欢我的头发
Thought it was for my hair.
也挺喜欢的
Well, there's that, too.
你的程序上出现了些东西
There's something coming up on your program.
哦 是的 嘿 看这里
Oh, yeah, hey, look at that.
呃 我得走了
Uh, I gotta go.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Mmm.
别变卦 - 好的
Hold that thought. Okay.
确保把副本发到每个人手中 以防万一...
Just make sure we get duplicates out to everyone just in case...
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
抱歉 我刚到这儿
Sorry, I just ran over here.
你可以打电♥话♥
You can always call, you know.
有些东西需要
Uh, well, some of these things
我亲自来作说明
need to be explained
真的? 譬如?
in person. Yeah, like what?
譬如你调查的那些慈善机构间的联♥系♥
Like the, uh, the link to your charities.
它不过是在机械的学习与推荐系统
It's all about machine learning and recommender systems.
什么?
All right?
我已开始习惯
I've gotten used to not understanding
听不懂你再说些什么
what the hell you're talking about.
很高兴见到你 中尉
It's great to see you, too, Lieutenant.
我们可以想一下在线约会服务
Uh, well, just think about an on-line dating service.
教授 你认为
Now, Professor, what makes you think
我会对这类概念很熟悉吗?
that I would be familiar with a concept like that?
我假设
Hypothetically.
你填写了一份
You fill out
个人资料...
a personality profile...
性别 身高 学历...
gender, height, education...
个人信仰 比如宗教信仰 政♥治♥信仰...
personal beliefs like religion, politics...
你自己也会在无意中流露出 自己的一些细小信息
You also reveal subtle details about yourself.
这些问题不仅是为了找到外型
These questions aren't just designed
或志趣上的简单配对而设计的
to look for physical matches and simple hobbies.
他们会进行高级剖析
They're highly advanced profiles
以帮你在无意中
that look for intangibles
找到完美的另一半
that will help you find the perfect mate.
这些慈善机构
Now, these charities,
都是当地的
they're all local,
为当地的年轻人而设的
and they're all youth-based in their mission.
所以 我就继续查找他们之间 更细微的差别
So, I had to look for subtler undercurrents,
我发现他们都提供某种
and I found that some of them provided
医疗服务 食物或心理咨♥询♥
medical care, or food or counseling.
可是他们都通过一个
But they all provided it
in person
名叫 承诺屋 的公共设施
through a common location called Promises House.
那是个离家出走少年救助中心
That's a teen runaway center,
5年前被一把大火
that burned down
夷为平地 没错
five years ago. Right.
它专为离家出走少年和 虐待受害人提供服务
And it specialized in teen runaways and abu victims--
还提供许多其他服务
and it provide a large array of services.
其中一些服务与其他慈善机构 的服务相重叠
Some thathese other charities overlapped.
没错 所以他们能
All right, they'd have
利用这种优势
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表