剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Think of it like a geologist measuring a crater to determine what kind of object created it.
地质学家会分♥析♥坑的半径 深度和形状
The geologist analyzes diameter,depth,contours,
从而确定多大的物体 以怎样的速度 造成了这样的冲击
to determine how large an object,at what speed,made that impact.
同理 我们可以通过对飞机所发出的 音频凹波的分♥析♥ 来确定它的大小
In the same way,we can analyze a sonic crater cread by a plane to determine its size,
飞行速度以及距地面目测者的距离
its speed,and its distance from an observer's location.
如果能将航音的特征从 联邦航管局的数据中 找到匹配 那就能确定他们的位置
If we can match the flyover patterns with the available faa data,we can find your house.
听起来不错 那我就不打扰你们了
That sounds great. I'll leave you guys to it.
谢了 Charlie
Thanks,charlie.
音频凹波 很有趣的引用
Sonic craters-- interesting choice.
每一个陨石坑都在讲述着一个起源的故事 -- 它自身的爆发性诞生
A crater tells a creation story-- its own big bang.
为了探索我们的起源 探寻解开宇宙之谜的钥匙
And to discover why we're here,to discover the key that unlocks the mystery of the universe--
终点其实也就是起点
well,the end is really just the beginning.
听起来你准备好继续攻克 希格斯介子之谜了
Sods like you're ready to get back in the higgs boson saddle.
不是个很令人心仪的推断 但让你说对了
a less appealing analogy,but it's accurate nonetheless.
是我决定放Porter的
Okay.. I'm the one who let poer go.
有两条人命的危在旦夕 我就放手赌了一把
Two lives were at stake,and I rolled the dice.
也就无视了法律
And the law be damned.
我总说法律被人们高估了
I've always said the law's overrated.
我很高兴你能这么看 但我需要你帮个忙
I'm glad you see it that way,'cause I need something.
让我猜猜 Porter想以合作警方办案 为理由申请求情
Let me guess. Porter's asking for a plea de alin exchange for cooperation.
不 是我替他求情
No. I'm asking.
作为一个执法者 你的心还挺软的
For a law and order guy,you've got a bleeding heart.
别担心 就这一次罢了
Don't worry about it. It's just one time.
双重谋杀加上签名的招供书 这事办起来可不容易呀
Double homicide,signed confession.It's not gonna be easy,
但你们掌握的都是间接性证据
but the evidence is circumstantial.
我可以借逼供为理由 加上他优秀的兵役记录来为他申请减罪
I could make a case for coerced confession, add mitigation for exemplary military service.
至少值得一试 -我喜欢你这个主意
It's worth a shot. -I like it.
如果我要是杀人了 记得提醒我 找你做我的律师
Remind me to hire you if I ever kill anyone.
但我是检控官 -呵呵
I'm a prosecutor. -Oh,yeah.
Don 听着
Listen,don..
关于我们的事 我会在你身边的
t say,I mean,in terms of us,I'm there.
我下决心争取你
I'm ready to step up.
真的? -真的
Yeah? -Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
Charlie给了我们一个地址
So charlie got us a location.
在温彻斯特区的一处没收废弃房♥产中
It's a house in an area of condemned properties in westchester.
特警队安排了?
Swat?
我已经通知他们了
Yeahalready made the call.
Eppes 我也想参加 -你开玩笑吧?
I want in,eppes. -What,are you kidding?
我没有感情用事
Hey,I'm not looking at thiemotionally. Ok.
从战略上来说 你需要我
No,I'm looking at this tactically. You need me.
Ferraro选择这里 是因为这里偏僻独♥立♥
Now,ferraro chose this location because it's isolated.
各个方向都在他的射程范围内
He can establish a field of fire in every direction.
不管从那条路逼近 他都会在方圆一千码的范围内杀死你
You come up any of theseoads,and he'll cut you down within 1,000 yards.
并且我妹妹也会同时被杀
And my sister will die.
你有什么好计划?
So,what would your plan be?
我给他打电♥话♥ 来约定碰头地点
I call him,i set up a meet.
让Ferraro先见到我
You let me be the first face fearo sees,
也许Laurie还有生还的机会
and maybe laurie will have a chance.
我只需要一分钟
Just one minute. That's all I'm asking.
你之前用我做过诱饵 我要你再利用我一次
You used me as bait once. I just want you to do it again.
Don 他说的对 这的确最佳的计划
He's right,don. It's the best play.
从战略方面来说
Tactically.
你不能带枪 -我也没跟你要过
No gun. -Didn't ask for one.
有一个摩托车接近
We got a motorcycle approaching.
他单独来的 把他带进来
He's alon grt him.
他没有武器 - 把他带进来
*** - Bring him in.
把他按到椅子上
Throw him in the chair.
把他铐起来
Handcuff him.
我都开始担心你是否会出现
I was starting to woer if you were gonna show.
我来了 正如你愿
I'm here. That's what you wanted.
我要我的钱
I want my money.
你让Laurie走 我就带你去
Let laurie go,and I'll take you to it.
一开始 我不知道你为什么出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Atirst,I didn't get why you ratted me out.
现在我全明白了
Then it all came clear.
那个被我拷打得不成人形的家伙 最后向你供了
At dirt bag I beat the crap out of-- he gave it up to you.
Clay 你应该带钱来的
You should have brought the money,clay.
行动! 大家行动!
Let's go! Let's roll!
我们走!
Les go!
只要你放了我妹妹 我就告诉你
as soon as my ster walks,we'll get down to business.
你无权跟我谈条件
You're not in a position to bargain.
你父亲犯了那个错误
Your dad made that mistake.
我车辆靠近 警♥察♥来了
we got incoming. Cops.
上! 上!
Let's go! Let's go!
Liz 你去包抄后门 -知道了
Liz-- might be in the back. -Copy that.
Clay 你这步棋走错了
Dumb move,clay.
现在你害死了你自己和你妹妹
you just got you and your sister killed.
FBI!
FbI!
FBI!
fbI! Fbi!
把枪放下!
Drop it!
我是不会缴枪的 -把枪放下!
I don't think so,man. -Drop the gun!
放下! -我们只会出去溜达一圈
Put it down! -We were just about to take a walk.
你现在无路可逃了
Yore not going anywhere.
我越过军狱 我还能再逃出去
Busted out of marine brig. I'll find a way out.
我不会让你带人♥质♥出门的 你听到没?
You're not walking out of here with a hostage-- you hear me?
Eppes 开枪
Take the shot,eppes.
Clay 你有种
Nice try,clay.
Clay 把枪放下 -Clay! Clay! 把枪放下!
clay,put the gun down. -Clay! Clay! Put it down!
他杀了我父亲 -把枪放下!
The man killed my father. -Put it down! Put it down!
反正我也要蹲监狱
I'm going to prison anyway.
你想活着走出去 就放下枪
Your only chance of walking out of here is to drop it.
别怎样 他不值得的你这么做
Don't do it,man. This guy's not worth it.
我们Leavenworth见吧 (Leavenworth: 美军的军事监狱)
I'll see you in leavenworth.
这样你丫一靠近我 我就能听见你的瘸腿拖地声
that's so I can hear you coming.
他终于不用再逃跑了
he stopped running.
是呀
Yeah.
我们最后都要接受事实了
We all have to sometime.
我想我该多叫几块牛排
Oh,uh,I guess I should have bought another steak.
我只是来这多做一次咨♥询♥
I'm just here for another consult.
我们正在研究转换燃料火炉
We've been looking at the furne conversion,
老爸 我们有一个新主意
dad,and,uh,we think we have another idea.
一个让燃烧更纯净的主意
A cleaner burning idea.
利用由基因改造的海藻所制的 第二代生物燃料
Using second generation biofuels made from genetically modified algae.
你要我弄一堆池塘渣滓往火里扔?
You want me to p a log of pond scum on the fire?
Alan 这对整个地球都是有益的
Wellit's better for the planet,alan.
我明白了
I see.
那我们就不需要谷仓了?
Uh,gus we don't need a silo,then,huh?
不用了 我们需要修这么个玩意
No. Instead,we're gonna build one of these.
风车?
A windmill.
准确的来说是风力螺旋桨
Wind turbine is the precise term.
你要在我们后院建个风车-- 建个电力螺旋桨?
You're gonna build a windmill-- wind turbine-- in our backyard?
它能在11米/秒的风速下 产生1000瓦的电力
Generates 1,000 watts in an 11 meter-per-second wind.
每天5千瓦时的电力 小意思
That's,uh,five kilowatt hours a day,easy.
电网们 拜拜鸟
Good-bye,gr.
那东西不会很障眼吗?
A t of an eyesore,though,isn't it?
对你来说 也许吧
For you,maybe.
通过我最新的计算 参考盛行风向 螺旋桨的最佳摆放方位就是你卧室窗外
My recent calculations,based on prevailing winds, put the blades right outside of your bedroom window.
谁有Larry的消息?
Um,anyone heard from larry?
他已经过了察看期
Apparently,he's off probation.
怎么说 他又回僧院了?
So he's back at the monastery?
今晚 他会在他办公室里面
But tonight,he'll be staying at his office.
说要办一个"重修和平及和谐的仪式"
He mentioned something about a "ritual restoration of peace and harmony.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表