剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Frank's car killed a man. But you caused it.
那只是一个意外
It was an accident.
我没想撞到Frank
I wasn't trying to hit Frank.
他是我的朋友 我帮他改了那辆车
He's my friend; I helped him build that car.
Frank现在在哪里
Where is Frank now?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
嗨 Larry
Hey, Larry!
修道院放假了?
A little time off from the monastery?
事实上是我要给那些修道士们喘口气
Uh, actually, I'm letting the monks take a little break from me.
你自己的沉思进行得如何了
How are your own meditations coming along?
不好说
It's hard to say.
总是被工作打扰
You know, work keeps getting in the way.
事实上 我个人的静思状态
You know, actually, my own state of quiescence
也总是被一个抹不去的印像干扰
has been disturbed by this rather indelible image.
更准确地说是一个鞋印
A boot print to be more precise.
是Clippard案里的吧
From the Clippard beating.
是的 Charlie向我说过这个案子
Yeah, Charlie described told me about the case.
这些是那小孩脸上的踏痕吧
These would be the photos of the tread marks
只有局部
on the young man's face? Only have a partial.
要想找到匹配不太容易
It's kind of hard to get a good match on the boot print.
是吗 输一下"Fleinhardt"
Ah, well, enter Fleinhardt.
你有碰巧听说过英国谢菲尔德大学的 一项研究吗
Have you, by any chance, heard of a study from the University of Sheffield, in England?
现在他们正使用一种数学技术
Now they're using mathematical techniques
根据部分采样来推测鞋印的全貌
to extrapolate full boot and shoe prints from partial samples.
Larry 那可太好了
Larry, that'd be great, man.
多亏了有英国 我是Sinclaire
There'll always be an England. Sinclair.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
他们找到了Frank Fisher
They just found Frank Fisher.
嗨 你有时间看一件...
Hey, do you have a minute to, uh, take a look at something?
嗯... 秘密间谍的东西吗?
Secret spy stuff?
我是开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
是什么东西 我在试着追踪一个护栅
What is it? Well, I'm trying to track down the grill
是从某肇事逃逸案件中的车辆上掉下来的
on the car from the cold case hit-and-run
因为在Frank Fisher出事的那辆车上
'cause the same grill was on the car
也找到了同样的栅格
that Frank Fisher was driving when it hit the coffee shop.
这肯定不只是巧合 是吧
And that's got to be more than a coincidence, right?
是的 我是说
Well, yeah, I mean,
也有可能Fisher从废车场
you know, it's possible that Fisher could have
找到了一个格栅
just found the grill at a junkyard,
但是希望不止是这样
but, yeah, I'm hoping that there's more to it,
尽管...
although...
我知道你对"希望"并不感冒
I know you really don't put much stock in hope, do you?
Colby 我所碰到的数学问题里
Colby there have been math problems I've worked on
有一些是千百年都没解开的
that have gone unsolved for hundreds of years,
所以请相信我 我对"希望"很感冒
so believe me, man, I'm all about hope.
好吧 很好 因为我一直在想
All right, well, good, because I keep thinking
从那件悬案中我们能学到一些关于
that there are things the cold case can tell us
最近的这场车祸
about the recent crash,
而最近的这场车祸又有可能帮助我们 攻击那个悬案
and the recent crash might help us solve the cold case.
没错 就像统一论一样
Yeah, so like a unifying theory.
不 我认为这值得一试
No, I think that's worth testing.
这些是到目前为止 我找到的
Well, here's what I have so far--
三年前安装有这种保险杆
a list of cars that were on the road
在路上行驶的
three years ago with that grill
车辆名单
and then a list
以及知名的街头赛车手的名单
of known street racers.
你在调查是否有相吻合的
You're checking for a match.
没错 警方基本的办案手法
Right, basic cop stuff.
不过我很好奇 你这儿是否有
But what I was wondering is if there might be
别的搜索方法可以推荐给我
some other kind of search you might recommend.
就是扩大搜索范围
You know, just a bigger one.
查询更多的线索
Just throw in more data. You never know
你永远都不会知道 他们之间会存有何种联♥系♥
where you're going to find connectivity,
所以 你得把一切都考虑进去
so think of anything you can--
不止是赛车与它的主人
not just the cars and their owners but people
还要将两次事故中
from both incidents
看似无关的人考虑在内
who don't seem directly involved.
家人 朋友 目击者 还有...
Then friends and family and witnesses and...
Fisher是被一个维修工发现的
Fisher was found by a maintenance man,
与Kyle Clippard一样 脸上也被狠狠的踹了一脚
kicked in the head, same as Kyle Clippard.
是啊 最近真是巧合连连
Yeah, it happened fairly recently.
看上去 鞋印都极为相似
Even looks like the same boot print.
Fisher身上没有任何因自卫而留下的伤口
Fisher didn't have any defensive wounds,
这么说凶手是某个他认识的人?
so it's got to be someone he knew, right?
我会把这个消息告诉Ernie Fuller
I'll spring the news on Ernie Fuller,
看看他是否知道Fisher可能去过哪里
see if he has any idea where Fisher might have been.
嘿 David 你你那里有何进展?
Uh-huh. Hey, David, what have you got?
Larry正在提取2个现场留下的鞋印
Larry's getting an image of the boot print
from both crime scenes
我正利用从录影带中获取的信息
and I'm questioning those crash witnesses again,
重新盘问那些撞车现场的目击者
using what we learned from the video.
那你呢 Colby?
How about you, Colby?
我正在追查那起悬案与Fisher撞车案之间的联♥系♥
Just running links between the cold case
很好
and the Fisher crash. Good.
这可能是恰好碰巧了 不过...
This could all be a random coincidence, but...
不 这几起凶案背后 有着某种联♥系♥
No, these deaths are related somehow.
轻轻的握住它 如同抓小鸟一般
Hold it lightly, like a bird,
然后让其向鸟巢笔直飞去
then just let it fly straight to the nest.
现在 你看到了?
Now, you see?
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
我手里的小鸟总是想去走廊内筑巢
my bird keeps attempting to nest in the hallway.
Fleinhardt 我听说你有辆漂亮的跑车
Fleinhardt, I hear you got a sweet little ride.
是的 1931年产的福特跑车
Yeah, a 1931 Ford Roadster.
太棒了
Nice.
你应该开来让我瞧瞧 - 哦 好的
You got to bring it around. Yeah, well,
或许是时候了
maybe in time.
只在计算机实验室内跑了3次
Only three runs in the computer lab
就得到一个令人满意的总分
and we got a sufficient abrogated score.
现在我们有了第二个样本
Well, it's a lot easier
这样我们推测这部分鞋印就容易多了
to extrapolate on these partial boot prints,
now that we've got a second sample.
不幸的是 得等到第二个死者出现时 我们才能弄到
Too bad a second person had to die for us to get it.
先生们 我们有结果了
Gentlemen, we have the results.
是无糖饮料?
Diet?
哦 别...好吧...
Oh, come... that's...
要知道 Frank认识不少人
You know, Frank knew a lot of people.
我不清楚他平时都去哪混
I got no idea where he's hanging out.
那他的车呢?
Yeah, how about his car?
他车上有个经过改装的保险杠
He had a custom grill on there.
你知道他是从哪儿弄到的吗?
You know where he got it?
不知道 他的保险杠... 他从哪儿都能弄到
No, his grill-- he could have picked that up anywhere.
你们可以去问他
Okay, you have to ask him
如果你们找不到他 那可不关我的事
and if you can't find him, that's not my problem.
哦 我们找到他了
Oh, we found him.
Frank死了
Frank's dead.
什么? 他撞车了?
What? He crashed?
他被人殴打致死
Somebody beat him to death.
特别探员David Sinclair FBI
Special Agent David Sinclair-- FBI.
我想在问你几个问题
I want to ask you a few more questions.
你要知道 Ernie 那个杀害Frank的凶手
You know, Ernie, the guy that killed Frank
在撞车现场也打了那个孩子
also beat a teenager at the crash site.
咖啡店内是否有Frank认识的人?
Did Frank know somebody at that coffee shop?
嗯 或许 是吧
Uh, maybe, yeah.
赛车是他的主意
It was his idea to race
他总是喜欢从他认识的人身边飞跃而过
and he always liked to just race by people he knew.
比方说? - 多数是性感的小妞
Like who? Mostly hot chicks.
嗯
And, um,
他认识的这个人 好像是他的一位老熟人
this dude he knew, who was like an old friend of his.
我们有事发当天的录影带
We have a video of the incident
录影带显示
that shows you 30 seconds
撞车后的30秒内你超那辆车走去
after the crash, walking toward the car.
你到那儿 去干嘛?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表